Statement from IRS Supervisory Special Agent Gary Shapley's legal team on U.S. Attorney David Weiss's letter today to the Senate Judiciary Committee

Only Garland or his deputy can appoint a SC, and it has to be an outside lawyer.

§ 600.1 Grounds for appointing a Special Counsel.
The Attorney General, or in cases in which the Attorney General is recused, the Acting Attorney General, will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted and—
(a) That investigation or prosecution of that person or matter by a United States Attorney's Office or litigating Division of the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest for the Department or other extraordinary circumstances; and
(b) That under the circumstances, it would be in the public interest to appoint an outside Special Counsel to assume responsibility for the matter.

Garland is just deflecting hoping he wont be impeached.

Understand what? I didn't even read all the crap you wrote.

Too many big words, I get it.

Short version, Special Prosecutors always abuse their office, and should never be employed against a private citizen for petty offenses.

Prosecutors dont make requests for special council; SP's are simply appointed by the AG when he feels its needed. There is literally no procedure for prosecutors to make this request because, that isnt their call.

Okay. Garland didn't see a need. Barr didn't see a need, either. (Probably because this had ALREADY been investigated and found no wrongdoing on Biden's part.)

Statement from IRS Supervisory Special Agent Gary Shapley's legal team on U.S. Attorney David Weiss's letter today to the Senate Judiciary Committee: "U.S. Attorney David Weiss’s story continues to change. As a practical matter, it makes no difference whether Weiss requested special counsel or special attorney authority. Under no circumstances should ‘the process’ have included the political appointees of the subject’s father, because Congress and the public had been assured it would not—but it did."

Weiss' story has not changed. This clearly is a witch hunt. We can see why this guy is not a whistleblower.

Special Agent Shapley is a true American hero. He is putting his career and possibly his life in harm's way to take on the DemoFascists that now run our IRS and Judicial System. The problems in our government run too deep, we need many more whistleblowers to step up from the FBI, IRS, CIA, HHS, etc. to call out the corruption.

He is no hero. He has clearly demonstrated he is not a whistleblower. The Fascists are you Republican Nazis. The corruption is in the Republicans in the House.

What is it about wingnuts and their obsession about gay sex?

Gay sex? Isn't that all democrats care about anymore, from Bud Lite to trannies filling the WH to gay parades to grooming children and offering them sex change operations at the school in secret behind the parent's back? Hell, your president even just hung a gay fag (I mean flag) out on the WH in displacement of his sworn oath of office moving America's fag (I mean flag) out of the way to make room for it. You idiots even invented a gay pride month to replace the 4th of July, so you are one to talk!

Gay sex? Isn't that all democrats care about anymore, from Bud Lite to trannies filling the WH to gay parades to grooming children and offering them sex change operations at the school in secret behind the parent's back? Hell, your president even just hung a gay fag (I mean flag) out on the WH in displacement of his sworn oath of office moving America's fag (I mean flag) out of the way to make room for it. You idiots even invented a gay pride month to replace the 4th of July, so you are one to talk!

Um, you realize gay people do other things besides having sex, right?

Um, you realize gay people do other things besides having sex, right?

You wouldn't know it from the way they act these days! If they do, then why don't they focus people's attention on that instead of running around on the White House lawn topless rubbing their nipples talking about how they want to groom little 1st graders?

You wouldn't know it from the way they act these days! If they do, then why don't they focus people's attention on that instead of running around on the White House lawn topless rubbing their nipples talking about how they want to groom little 1st graders?

Um, one person acted inappropriately, that's hardly indicitive of the entire community.

I'm trying not to judge all conservatives by these guys.

images

Forum List

Back