'State-sanctioned kidnapping': California bill would give therapists power to take children over 12 from parents 'without accusation, evidence ...

Good thing there's no constitutional issue here, then.

Those are just different sexual identities.

No, they aren't. They are being applied equally. So if the homophobic baker walks into another store, no one can say to him, "I don't serve Christian Nutters here!"

Not really. I just want them to stop telling the rest of us how to run our lives.

There is, you just ignore it.

it's amazing how the left doublethinks their way to "things aren't changeable until we want them to be changeable, and then they are not again when we want them to be unchangeable. "

They should be able to deny if the Church a couple is getting married in doesn't support SSM. that would be fair.

Yet you want the government to tell people how to run their lives for chickenshit things like this. Narcissistic fuck.

Actually, it happened EXACTLY like that. And that isn't even the worst one. The worst one was when another nun said God had a good reason for my Mom to die at my Mom's wake. (They worked together at the Catholic School I went to.)

Thankfully, the Church isn't getting these angry bitter people because people are free to be gay now. . Sr. Mary Butch would have been a much happier person with some sensible shoes and some scented candles.

Trump Supporters screaming about "Narcissism" just broke my irony meter.

View attachment 773731

On a serious note, the main reason I want to see religion kept outside the public square is because, frankly, you people are dangerous. You are happy to burn each other to death over whether or not Jesus was made out of wafers.

Or as Barry Goldwater observed.

FZkOIMGWQAM1ktg.jpg

Just a sad religious bigot with issues of their own they are transferring to their childhood.

A Shrink would have a fucking field day with you.

There is, you just ignore it.

it's amazing how the left doublethinks their way to "things aren't changeable until we want them to be changeable, and then they are not again when we want them to be unchangeable. "

Not at all... this has been litigated many times. You can't ignore laws based on religion.

They should be able to deny if the Church a couple is getting married in doesn't support SSM. that would be fair.
Except most churches aren't getting in the middle of this. They might not perform the ceremonies (yet) but few of them are supporting the bigots.

Yet you want the government to tell people how to run their lives for chickenshit things like this. Narcissistic fuck.

Human rights are chickenshit? Check your privilege!

Just a sad religious bigot with issues of their own they are transferring to their childhood.

A Shrink would have a fucking field day with you.
Naw, I have fun laughing about it.

I was watching the Blues Brothers with family members once. And family members of my generation thought the scene with Sr. Mary Stigmata was HILARIOUS. The younger generation, never encountering nuns like that because Lesbian Rights have dried up their recruiting pool, thought it was horrifying.

Not at all... this has been litigated many times. You can't ignore laws based on religion.

Except most churches aren't getting in the middle of this. They might not perform the ceremonies (yet) but few of them are supporting the bigots.

Human rights are chickenshit? Check your privilege!

Naw, I have fun laughing about it.

I was watching the Blues Brothers with family members once. And family members of my generation thought the scene with Sr. Mary Stigmata was HILARIOUS. The younger generation, never encountering nuns like that because Lesbian Rights have dried up their recruiting pool, thought it was horrifying.

Free exercise is a human right, just one you detest. The laws can't ignore free exercise.

Separate but Equal was litigated many times and was still wrong.

Most Churches are getting into schisms over it.

Free exercise is a human right, just one you detest. The laws can't ignore free exercise.
Philips and WIfebeater Klein are perfectly free to exercise their bronze age superstitions.

But their businesses still have to follow Public Accommodation laws.

Separate but Equal was litigated many times and was still wrong.
yet here we are.
Most Churches are getting into schisms over it.
Indeed. The Churches that want to have a future realize homophobia isn't a good look for them.

Kind of like the racist churches 60 years ago.

Atheism brought us the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany.
Naw, what brought us those was Russia and Germany getting fucked in WWI. We probably shouldn't have done that.

Philips and WIfebeater Klein are perfectly free to exercise their bronze age superstitions.

yet here we are.

Indeed. The Churches that want to have a future realize homophobia isn't a good look for them.

Naw, what brought us those was Russia and Germany getting fucked in WWI. We probably shouldn't have done that.

No, they don't, because a contracted service isn't a public accommodation.

Actually the churches that will die are the lefty ones because leftists like you only worship yourself.

Sure we will. Then we'll have rational discussions about what is moral and right, and not letting our imaginations run away with us.

You think that it's moral and right for faggots and trannies to push their sick perversions on children. No sane person is going to give any credence to you with regard to morals or ethics.

No, they don't, because a contracted service isn't a public accommodation.

Well, you can keep trying that line... but it doesn't fly.

You think that it's moral and right for faggots and trannies to push their sick perversions on children. No sane person is going to give any credence to you with regard to morals or ethics.

Uh, don't you belong to a cult started by a guy who was fucking teenage girls?

Nobody is making kids gay. They either are gay or Trans or they are straight and cis...

Your hateful lies about my religion have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Nobody is making kids gay. They either are gay or Trans or they are straight and cis...

No child is “gay” or “trans” or any other kind of fucked-up sexual perversion,, unless some sick pedophile is filling his head with that shit.

All you are doing by making this argument is to prove exactly what I said about you; and about what sort of credence any sane person would give you on the subject of morality and ethics.

You are sick, evil, soulless creature, to your very core—a truth that you demonstrate and prove with almost every post that you make.

yet here we are.

Stop being a Communist apologist, you twit. Also, true churches that honor God also proclaim homosexuality to be an abomination. You lose.

Stop being a Communist apologist, you twit.

You might as well ask a common house fly to stop being a shit-eating insect.

Also, true churches that honor God also proclaim homosexuality to be an abomination. You lose.

Paul warned of this in 2 Timothy 4:3-4, that there would be ministers, that there would be churches, that would turn away from God, that would preach the lies that people want to hear, rather than the truth that they need to hear. God's standards regarding sexual morality are clear and unambiguous, and any preacher or any church that preaches against them is not of God, but of Satan.

Of course, the creature to which you are responding is one that has willfully and knowingly chosen to rebel against God, and to adhere to Satan.

Your hateful lies about my religion have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Joseph Smith married teenage girls.... what did you think he was doing with them?

No child is “gay” or “trans” or any other kind of fucked-up sexual perversion,, unless some sick pedophile is filling his head with that shit.

I'll ask you this question you never answer. Have you ever actually talked to any gay people? If you had, if you can not act like a crazy person for ten minutes, every last one of them would tell you that they knew they were gay pretty early on in life and no one "taught" them to be gay.

Paul warned of this in 2 Timothy 4:3-4, that there would be ministers, that there would be churches, that would turn away from God, that would preach the lies that people want to hear,

You mean like Joseph Smith... a guy who was not only banging teenage girls, but got ran out of New York for Fraud, Ohio for a sleazy Bank Scheme, Missouri for engaging in political terrorism... before the good people of Illinois shot him like a dog.

He sounds EXACTLY like what Paul was warning us about.

Okay... here's the reality. God didn't change his mind, but we changed ours.
Slavery used to be supported by the Bible... until Christians agreed it was unacceptable. God didn't Change his mind, we changed ours.
People used to use the bible to justify burning witches. Then we all agreed that witches probably aren't real and burning some hapless woman practicing folk medicine is a bad idea. God didn't Change his mind, we changed ours.
People used to cite the bible to support laws against interracial marriages. Then everyone agreed that people should just be allowed to marry who they love. God didn't Change his mind, we changed ours.

Well, you can keep trying that line... but it doesn't fly.

It should under our Constitution, which we already know you selectively ignore when it suits your pathetic politics.

It should under our Constitution, which we already know you selectively ignore when it suits your pathetic politics.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

Frankly, I think it's fairly ridiculous when a criminal walks free because the police didn't have "probable cause" when they caught him with a bloody axe and a dead hooker in the trunk.

I think it's ridiculous when the Catholic Church got away with molesting kids for decades because of "First Amendment" protections.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

Frankly, I think it's fairly ridiculous when a criminal walks free because the police didn't have "probable cause" when they caught him with a bloody axe and a dead hooker in the trunk.

I think it's ridiculous when the Catholic Church got away with molesting kids for decades because of "First Amendment" protections.

Letting a baker make a small moral choice in one situation isn't suicide.

That's the price of the freedoms we take for granted under the Constitution, sometimes bad things happen because of limits on government.

Anything else is authoritarianism.

Letting a baker make a small moral choice in one situation isn't suicide.

and requiring him to provide the services he promised isn't, either. So let's agree that this IS a petty issue. The baker should have baked the cake, and the gay couple should have just let it go and found another baker. So everyone escalated this beyond a sensible level.

But that is... kind of their right under the law.

That's the price of the freedoms we take for granted under the Constitution, sometimes bad things happen because of limits on government.
Tell that to the next person that axe-murderer kills.

Anything else is authoritarianism.
Nope, it's avoiding anarchy.

The problem is, your side wants to protect the privileges of white, male, Cis-gendered heterosexuals' Christians. You have rights, everyone else should just enjoy the privileges you let us have.

I think everyone's rights should be protected.

The gays should be able to get the services promised, and the baker shouldn't be burned out of his shop for being a homophobic twat.

Forum List

Back