'State-sanctioned kidnapping': California bill would give therapists power to take children over 12 from parents 'without accusation, evidence ...

Years and years after. Gays are active. How many times have they gone after the baker in Colorado? A kid in school is like red meat in the lion cage. In any case, I'm glad Emma is out of California and no longer subject to the school system.

Under SB 107, recently signed into law by the foul criminal piece of shit that infests the position of Governor in this state, if your great granddaughter were to find herself back in California, the state might very well try to keep her here, against the will of her parents.

He violated Colorado's Public Accommodation Law.

Which as applied is unconstitutional because it restricts free exercise.

And of course Joe is going to deflect away from the State mandating children being removed from their parents care over this gender bullshit.

Maybe Joe wishes he was allowed to lop off his twig and berries when he was a youngster.

And subsequently condition them to believe they should change genders and arm themselves as minion soldiers to crush anyone who is conservative and pro-American.

Under SB 107, recently signed into law by the foul criminal piece of shit that infests the position of Governor in this state, if your great granddaughter were to find herself back in California, the state might very well try to keep her here, against the will of her parents.

She will never come back to California. None of them will. They are in a small town in Texas.

Like those the people back in your ancestral homeland violated the law there, by being Jewish.

I guess they totally deserved what your relatives back in the fatherland did to them.
I wasn't aware of any of my relatives being involved in such things, But I am sure you are checking the German Databases as we speak, StalkerBob.

I did have an Great Uncle who was a small town magistrate, but it was ruled that he was not an active Nazi. His son died in the war. My dad served on the American side, and was present for Normandy, the Bulge and the liberation of Nordhausen.

Which as applied is unconstitutional because it restricts free exercise.
Nope, doesn't apply to businesses or provide an exemption to other laws.

And of course Joe is going to deflect away from the State mandating children being removed from their parents care over this gender bullshit.

Just like I am for a child being removed from any unhealthy environment. Could you imagine a gay person having a homophobic parent. That would be messed up, yo.

Or would you rather have them run away at 15 and live on the streets?

I wasn't aware of any of my relatives being involved in such things, But I am sure you are checking the German Databases as we speak, StalkerBob.

I did have an Great Uncle who was a small town magistrate, but it was ruled that he was not an active Nazi. His son died in the war. My dad served on the American side, and was present for Normandy, the Bulge and the liberation of Nordhausen.

Just like I am for a child being removed from any unhealthy environment. Could you imagine a gay person having a homophobic parent. That would be messed up, yo.

Of course it does. It's up to the government to prove there is a compelling interest to force these people, and a contracted wedding cake isn't compelling. They don't deny point of sale services to anyone, which is what PA's are actually ab out.

Ah, the original "do you want a dead son or a live daughter" argument.

Parents get the benefit of the doubt until you can prove whatever they are doing is criminal. anything else basically gives children over to the State.

Of course it does. It's up to the government to prove there is a compelling interest to force these people, and a contracted wedding cake isn't compelling. They don't deny point of sale services to anyone, which is what PA's are actually ab out.

Okay, by that logic, what is a compelling interest? Heck, Rosa Parks wouldn't have suffered any REAL harm had she road on the back of the bus.

The compelling interest is to protect everyone's right to service. Even religious people.

Ah, the original "do you want a dead son or a live daughter" argument.

Uh, yeah, it's a serious problem.

Parents get the benefit of the doubt until you can prove whatever they are doing is criminal. anything else basically gives children over to the State.
Actually, if anything, the state doesn't have enough power, which is why you have Agencies like DCFS who do cursory inspections of troubled homes, and a month later you find a dead kid.

Okay, by that logic, what is a compelling interest? Heck, Rosa Parks wouldn't have suffered any REAL harm had she road on the back of the bus.

The compelling interest is to protect everyone's right to service. Even religious people.

Uh, yeah, it's a serious problem.

Actually, if anything, the state doesn't have enough power, which is why you have Agencies like DCFS who do cursory inspections of troubled homes, and a month later you find a dead kid.

A bus is a public transport, need of service, and no one's religion is against someone sitting in a given seat.

Christians don't believe in SSM, why should they be forced to provide a cake for one?

It's people like you wanting to the government to take over raising children because you hate religion and religious people.

A bus is a public transport, need of service, and no one's religion is against someone sitting in a given seat.

Actually, segregation was something the southern churches pushed hard from Abolition all the way up to the civil rights movement. It only ended when the government threatened to take away their tax exemptions.

And um, no, where she sat on the bus didn't matter for need of service. Making her sit on the back was a violation of her rights. And she said "No". It's why she has a hundreds schools named after her today.

No one will be naming a school after the homophobic bakers.

Christians don't believe in SSM, why should they be forced to provide a cake for one?

Because they opened a business selling cakes... that's why. Duh.

It's people like you wanting to the government to take over raising children because you hate religion and religious people.
Again, we have a lot of people who had NO BUSINESS being parents. The prisons are full of the results of their work.

Actually, segregation was something the southern churches pushed hard from Abolition all the way up to the civil rights movement. It only ended when the government threatened to take away their tax exemptions.

And um, no, where she sat on the bus didn't matter for need of service. Making her sit on the back was a violation of her rights. And she said "No". It's why she has a hundreds schools named after her today.

No one will be naming a school after the homophobic bakers.

Because they opened a business selling cakes... that's why. Duh.

Again, we have a lot of people who had NO BUSINESS being parents. The prisons are full of the results of their work.

Again, selling something doesn't mean you have to give up your free exercise rights.

Again, mind your own fucking business and keep out of parent's business unless a crime is committed. That goes for government as well.

Not wanting to participate in one ceremony isn't the same as systemic racism as seen with the bus bullshit pushed by the Jim Crow morons. Equating the two is retarded.

All your side wants is complete subjugation, no compromise. It makes you fascist fucks.

I really hope you die old and alone, having outlived all your friends and family. It's what miserable fucks like you deserve.

Well, he needs to stop violating the law, that's the thing.
Yet you want gun shops to do the very same thing with impunity, allowing Fred the white racist to deny Shequira the black customer a gun for no better reason than he doesn't like the way she looks.

Again, selling something doesn't mean you have to give up your free exercise rights.

Again, mind your own fucking business and keep out of parent's business unless a crime is committed. That goes for government as well.

Not wanting to participate in one ceremony isn't the same as systemic racism as seen with the bus bullshit pushed by the Jim Crow morons. Equating the two is retarded.

All your side wants is complete subjugation, no compromise. It makes you fascist fucks.

I really hope you die old and alone, having outlived all your friends and family. It's what miserable fucks like you deserve.
Joe can't help himself. He wants gun shops to deny guns to people the minimum wage clerks think look crazy. Sell cakes? You can't discriminate, you have to sell cakes for every perverted event we demand! Sell guns? You can't sell a gun to a person who looks like they might be crazy!

The loony left fascists/Marxists (different sides of the same coin), at work.

'State-sanctioned kidnapping': California bill would give therapists power to take children over 12 from parents 'without accusation, evidence, or trial'

A California Democrat has proposed a bill that would allow a mental health professional to place a child as young as 12 in a residential shelter facility without parental knowledge or consent and without there being any prior allegations of incest or child abuse.​
The stated purpose of AB 665, introduced by Assembly Member Wendy Carrillo, is to bring two existing laws into alignment. Currently children age 12 and over are able to consent to receiving mental health treatment or counseling services but cannot consent to being placed into a residential shelter facility unless deemed either a risk to themselves or others, or in cases where the minor is an alleged victim of incest or child abuse. AB 665 seeks to remove these caveats.​
The bill is strongly opposed by Our Duty, an international group of parents of children who are, or were, gender-questioning, who believe the law would amount to “state-sanctioned kidnapping.”​
According to Erin Friday, co-lead of Our Duty, the bill will give counselors unfettered control over children age 12 and above. In a letter to the state assembly, Friday gives the example of a hypothetical 6th grader who informs her school counselor that she is a “trans boy.” Friday argues that if AB 665 were to be enacted, that child may not come home from school that day but could instead be sent to an “LGBTQ housing facility.”​
“The parents will have no idea what happened to their child,” writes Friday. “Imagine their fear and anxiety. These parents are criminalized without an accusation, evidence or trial.”​
AB 665 states that a “shocking 78 percent of LGBTQ+ youth who were surveyed shared they had considered suicide,” and most had done so in the last year, and that nearly one-third had made an attempt in the past year.​
The bill goes on to state that LGBTQ+ youth experience depression and anxiety, as well as other negative outcomes, due to rejection from parents, harassment in school, and the “overall LGBTQ negativity present in society.”​
Many so-called gender-affirming therapists believe that non-affirming parents are a danger to their children, while at the same time holding the belief that experimental sex change interventions, such as puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones, are “life-saving” care. Bill AB665 would give such therapists the power to send a gender-confused child to a residential shelter facility.​
Dr. Riitta Kaltiala, chief psychiatrist at Finland's Tampere U gender clinic, recently said the transition-or-suicide narrative is "purposeful disinformation, the dissemination of which is irresponsible."
...​

Remember how Branch Covidian states like California wanted to remove children from parents who declined to get them vaccinated? This is how they want to close that "loophole".

No, but it does mean you have to provide the services you offered.

Sorry, I like my government a little more proactive, thanks. Close the barn door before the horses get out.

Actually, it's EXACTLY the same. Bigots trying to keep people down.

If Philips and Klein don't want to make cakes for gay people, they shouldn't be running bakeries.

Sweet evil Jesus, that you can't see the irony in that statement is hilarious.

No, I will never be as miserable as you obviously are.

You are a disgusting POS. You should go try to take somebody’s child. You really should. The beating you’d get would be legendary.

The loony left fascists/Marxists (different sides of the same coin), at work.

'State-sanctioned kidnapping': California bill would give therapists power to take children over 12 from parents 'without accusation, evidence, or trial'

A California Democrat has proposed a bill that would allow a mental health professional to place a child as young as 12 in a residential shelter facility without parental knowledge or consent and without there being any prior allegations of incest or child abuse.​
The stated purpose of AB 665, introduced by Assembly Member Wendy Carrillo, is to bring two existing laws into alignment. Currently children age 12 and over are able to consent to receiving mental health treatment or counseling services but cannot consent to being placed into a residential shelter facility unless deemed either a risk to themselves or others, or in cases where the minor is an alleged victim of incest or child abuse. AB 665 seeks to remove these caveats.​
The bill is strongly opposed by Our Duty, an international group of parents of children who are, or were, gender-questioning, who believe the law would amount to “state-sanctioned kidnapping.”​
According to Erin Friday, co-lead of Our Duty, the bill will give counselors unfettered control over children age 12 and above. In a letter to the state assembly, Friday gives the example of a hypothetical 6th grader who informs her school counselor that she is a “trans boy.” Friday argues that if AB 665 were to be enacted, that child may not come home from school that day but could instead be sent to an “LGBTQ housing facility.”​
“The parents will have no idea what happened to their child,” writes Friday. “Imagine their fear and anxiety. These parents are criminalized without an accusation, evidence or trial.”​
AB 665 states that a “shocking 78 percent of LGBTQ+ youth who were surveyed shared they had considered suicide,” and most had done so in the last year, and that nearly one-third had made an attempt in the past year.​
The bill goes on to state that LGBTQ+ youth experience depression and anxiety, as well as other negative outcomes, due to rejection from parents, harassment in school, and the “overall LGBTQ negativity present in society.”​
Many so-called gender-affirming therapists believe that non-affirming parents are a danger to their children, while at the same time holding the belief that experimental sex change interventions, such as puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones, are “life-saving” care. Bill AB665 would give such therapists the power to send a gender-confused child to a residential shelter facility.​
Dr. Riitta Kaltiala, chief psychiatrist at Finland's Tampere U gender clinic, recently said the transition-or-suicide narrative is "purposeful disinformation, the dissemination of which is irresponsible."
...​

What if the parents are trying to gender change the kid?

You are a disgusting POS. You should go try to take somebody’s child. You really should. The beating you’d get would be legendary.

I don't want someone else's kid, stupid.

But I REALLY do think there are times the government needs to get kids out of bad home situations, such as abuse, neglect, etc.

Don't you? Or are you just living in horror that some Christian Crazies can't send their kids off to Jesus Camp when they start singing show tunes.

Forum List

Back