State of the Biden Debacle Tonight

Tune in, if you appreciate:

Clarity
Complete sentences
Intelligent, concise thoughts, expressed in proper English
Representation of democratic values
Declarations of unity with Western-style democracies
Condemnation of evil, murderous kleptocrats

If not, head to the Trump rally instead. I believe it's on hole 18 @ Mar A Lago, just a small donation to the Trump retirement fund required. Complete sentences not allowed.

You can't get dumbed down anymore than you are.
Jeebus!

$20 they go for WE CONQUERED COVID and de-mask. this will not sit very well with their base as the mask has become their identity to a degree. kinda like a uniform.

but they will say how well they handled the crisis and after only 1 year in office, covid has been defeated.

Every time Joe lies tonight take a drink of your favorite adult beverage....

1646170185311.png

The POTUS needs to address the existential threat of terrorist moms attending school board meetings, terrorist truckers coming to the Capitol, terrorist un-vaccinated people going into public spaces near hypochondriacs, terrorist Asian women throwing themselves in front of subway trains, terrorist people throwing themselves in front of knives and firearms that BLM supporters are wielding, and many other terrorist issues this country is exhibiting.

My God!!! This whole country must be made up of TERRORISTS!

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
View attachment 609252

The POTUS needs to address the existential threat of terrorist moms attending school board meetings, terrorist truckers coming to the Capitol, terrorist un-vaccinated people going into public spaces near hypochondriacs, terrorist Asian women throwing themselves in front of subway trains, terrorist people throwing themselves in front of Knives and firearms that BLM supporters are wielding, and many other terrorist issues this country is exhibiting.

Itsa' good thing that terrorists are not coming over our open So. Border......

An amalgam of all the bumper sticker Neo-GOP talking points.....
Keep it up Democrats. We want you to. November will be here quickly and there are mighty changes that will be taking place. Your communist messages are no longer working even with soccer moms.

View attachment 609252

The POTUS needs to address the existential threat of terrorist moms attending school board meetings, terrorist truckers coming to the Capitol, terrorist un-vaccinated people going into public spaces near hypochondriacs, terrorist Asian women throwing themselves in front of subway trains, terrorist people throwing themselves in front of Knives and firearms that BLM supporters are wielding, and many other terrorist issues this country is exhibiting.

I'm sure I've heard the Biden clan in the White House will be talking about those things. Jimmy Carter once got his approval rating to a mere 28%. Biden is at 37% and I believe he can do it! He can get down to 27% tonight!

I'm sure I've heard the Biden clan in the White House will be talking about those things. Jimmy Carter once got his approval rating to a mere 28%. Biden is at 37% and I believe he can do it! He can get down to 27% tonight!

1646173227872.png

The POTUS needs to mention PoliticalChic by name as a possible subway terrorist like the one's I mentioned in my last post.

*****NUDGING RIBBING CHUCKLE*****

...In PoliticalChic 's direction.

Biden is going to attempt to deliver the "State of the Union" speech tonight. But, he will attempt to cover up the debacles he has thrusted onto the United States of America. High inflation as bad as during the Carter presidency; Oil dependence on Russia and Iran backed OPEC; High gasoline prices and loss of energy independence; high murder and violent crime in all major Democrat run cities; Siding with CRT, mask mandates attacking parents backing teacher unions and many other bad things happening in the U.S. and around the world. Name one thing Biden can talk about that he's done well at?
Well, he did manage to shit himself in the Vatican, and let such a loud and deadly fart loose around the Duchess of Cornwall that she talked about it for weeks!!!!!

Well, he did manage to shit himself in the Vatican, and let such a loud and deadly fart loose around the Duchess of Cornwall that she talked about it for weeks!!!!!
So, are you saying that's what's going to come out of his mouth tonight?

Xiden would earn my respect if he took the stage and simply admitted he was in over his head and said he was sorry for how he’s screwed up the country and the world

Joey .might increase American supporters for Putin after Joey's SOTU tonite.

In the interest of our National Security, like I mentioned before, Joey should cancel and take his usual 'lid'.

Forum List

Back