State Of Georgia new voting bill

AZ and the rust belt states are next...thank God they have GOP legislatures....
they ignore the pink elephant in the room.
How do you show ID to vote by mail?

Can homeless vote, because they don't have an address for an ID?

Poor can't even afford food, clothes, shelter or utilities so how can they afford to pay for & jump through all hoops to get an ID?

Republican President Bush & Republican House & Senate mandated Real ID laws driving up the time & expense to get an ID. Plus they made masses of citizens homeless to knock them from the voter rolls.

Will workers be allowed to vote around the clock & on weekends when their employers won't allow them time off to vote?
in our family we did not have much growing up. I learned to operate a motor vehicle in the farm where my father worked. when I had the required age I went to the department of motor vehicles took the written and driving test and got me a driving license. I paid the fees. see I needed a driving license to move around. with my birth certificate and driving license I got my social security card too. we did not have much but we lived within our means. you dont have to jump thru hoops to get and ID. you just do it

Poor can't even afford food, clothes, shelter or utilities so how can they afford to pay for & jump through all hoops to get an ID?

Republican President Bush & Republican House & Senate mandated Real ID laws driving up the time & expense to get an ID. Plus they made masses of citizens homeless to knock them from the voter rolls.

Will workers be allowed to vote around the clock & on weekends when their employers won't allow them time off to vote?
If every legal citizen were provided a voter ID free of charge, would you be opposed to it then?
In most states you can get an official ID free of charge.
Bullshit! - I had to fly to Florida to rehab one of my rentals after evicting a deadbeat. It took a month longer than expected so while there my license expired. Thanks to Republican Assholes Real ID Laws I could not Fly, Ride a Bus, Train or Drive back to Missouri. It cost me $1,000 to hire someone to drive me home. To get an ID cost $80 in fees, a week of paperwork & travel & 3 more weeks to get my ID in the mail. Republican Bureaucratic Bullshit!

You're a liar. A MO drivers license, valid for 6 years is $52.00.

I also had to pay for a Birth Certificate & SSN Card & copy of Occupancy Permit to show them before I could get the ID.

Stop lying, all you needed was your expired license unless it had been expired for 184 days or more. And you made no indication that that was the case.

Bullshit! - Tell that to the Bureaucrat at the License Office. An Expired License is worthless. If it's expired for 184 days then you have to retake the written & driving tests again.

Even if true, a duplicate SS card is free, there's no mention of an Occupancy Permit for proof of residency, just a letter with your name and address on it would work according to their web site. And why the hell would you not have a copy of your birth certificate already? But most States charge 3-5 dollars for a duplicate BC. So your numbers still don't add up.

Wrong! - The cheapest is $15 for a Birth Certificate in Missouri at Health Department Vital Records, or $49 to $199 if out of state online & mailed. They would not accept the one my Mom had given me because they said it was to old. They only accept new ones that contain more security features.

Also, most the DMV, Vitals & SSN offices here are private fee agencies that charge over $6 per document after all the other fees.

More BS, the SS office is federal and they don't use private fee agencies.

The State of Georgia has a common sense voting law. It safe guards the integrity of the voting process. the law applies to every voter in the state. Voters must present an ID with their photo . it expands early voting. Voting is not suppressed by this law. Every georgian has the opportunity to vote if they want to. some activist including Veggie joe say it suppresses minority voters . they think minority residents are stupid and ignorant. NO VEGGIE JOE minority voters are not stupid . they can vote if they want to. And I agree. no one should be allowed to approach voters in line waiting their turn to vote.. Voters must be able to vote without interference. all these activists with the pretense of giving them water and food want to interfere with voters in line to convince them to vote the way these activists want. once voters are in line to vote. stay the hell away from them. the voting line is not the place or time to carry on their activities
Hard for dead folk to vote like this, but I understand the Dims are suggesting their ilk watch Weekend at Bernie's to help.

The State of Georgia has a common sense voting law. It safe guards the integrity of the voting process. the law applies to every voter in the state. Voters must present an ID with their photo . it expands early voting. Voting is not suppressed by this law. Every georgian has the opportunity to vote if they want to. some activist including Veggie joe say it suppresses minority voters . they think minority residents are stupid and ignorant. NO VEGGIE JOE minority voters are not stupid . they can vote if they want to. And I agree. no one should be allowed to approach voters in line waiting their turn to vote.. Voters must be able to vote without interference. all these activists with the pretense of giving them water and food want to interfere with voters in line to convince them to vote the way these activists want. once voters are in line to vote. stay the hell away from them. the voting line is not the place or time to carry on their activities
Hard for dead folk to vote like this, but I understand the Dims are suggesting their ilk watch Weekend at Bernie's to help.
So far, the only person that voted was a Republican voter who also got an absentee for his dead mother, and voted for Trump....And he got caught.....

Heritage foundation has tracked voter fraud cases for the past 25 years by State and there are no cases of voter fraud committed via absentee ballots requested and used to commit voter fraud for someone dead, nor for an in person voting situation for a dead person.

It's all made up bull crap used to defraud legal voters the republicans don't like, so the Republican law makers can get re-elected.

The legal registered voters should not have to fix a problem of alleged dead people voting....they are as said, LEGAL REGISTERED VOTERS....

The States who maintain the voter rolls, by law, should keep their voter rolls up to date....the every day Joe Citizen should not be given hurdles because the gosh darn election forces in the State are too damn lazy to do it, themselves....or you are too damn lazy to figure out the State already checks to remove those who die.

Do you think any of those black people waiting in a voter line for FIVE HOURS to vote, are going to be influenced by a water giver, in to voting for someone other than they stood in line for 5 hours to do?

That's just silly.

The water bearers in the last election did NOT campaign for a candidate, while handing out water to those waiting hours to vote.

You sit here and rant and rave about water bearers as cheating while SAYING NOTHING about the lawmakers who set it up so that citizens have to wait Five Hours in a line in the scorching heat, to cast their vote....

THAT IS VOTER FRAUD, via disenfranchising citizens who could not tolerate the 5 hours in the heat, in the voter line, to vote.

Last edited:

If every legal citizen were provided a voter ID free of charge, would you be opposed to it then?
Bullshit! - I had to fly to Florida to rehab one of my rentals after evicting a deadbeat. It took a month longer than expected so while there my license expired. Thanks to Republican Assholes Real ID Laws I could not Fly, Ride a Bus, Train or Drive back to Missouri. It cost me $1,000 to hire someone to drive me home. To get an ID cost $80 in fees, a week of paperwork & travel & 3 more weeks to get my ID in the mail. Republican Bureaucratic Bullshit!

I also had to pay for a Birth Certificate & SSN Card & copy of Occupancy Permit to show them before I could get the ID.

Stop lying, all you needed was your expired license unless it had been expired for 184 days or more. And you made no indication that that was the case.

Bullshit! - Tell that to the Bureaucrat at the License Office. An Expired License is worthless. If it's expired for 184 days then you have to retake the written & driving tests again.

Even if true, a duplicate SS card is free, there's no mention of an Occupancy Permit for proof of residency, just a letter with your name and address on it would work according to their web site. And why the hell would you not have a copy of your birth certificate already? But most States charge 3-5 dollars for a duplicate BC. So your numbers still don't add up.

Wrong! - The cheapest is $15 for a Birth Certificate in Missouri at Health Department Vital Records, or $49 to $199 if out of state online & mailed. They would not accept the one my Mom had given me because they said it was to old. They only accept new ones that contain more security features.

Also, most the DMV, Vitals & SSN offices here are private fee agencies that charge over $6 per document after all the other fees.

I paid the fee for my drivers license. I did not say I had paid a fee for my social security card. to get my social security card I did need my birth certificate and an ID. my father already had my birth certificate

I paid the fee for my drivers license. I did not say I had paid a fee for my social security card. to get my social security card I did need my birth certificate and an ID. my father already had my birth certificate

Once you get a bit more experience here, you will know that post was not directed to you.

So far, the only person that voted was a Republican voter who also got an absentee for his dead mother, and voted for Trump....And he got caught.....

Heritage foundation has tracked voter fraud cases for the past 25 years by State and there are no cases of voter fraud committed via absentee ballots requested and used to commit voter fraud for someone dead, nor for an in person voting situation for a dead person.

It's all made up bull crap used to defraud legal voters the republicans don't like, so the Republican law makers can get re-elected.

The legal registered voters should not have to fix a problem of alleged dead people voting....they are as said, LEGAL REGISTERED VOTERS....

The States who maintain the voter rolls, by law, should keep their voter rolls up to date....the every day Joe Citizen should not be given hurdles because the gosh darn election forces in the State are too damn lazy to do it, themselves....or you are too damn lazy to figure out the State already checks to remove those who die.

Do you think any of those black people waiting in a voter line for FIVE HOURS to vote, are going to be influenced by a water giver, in to voting for someone other than they stood in line for 5 hours to do?

That's just silly.

The water bearers in the last election did NOT campaign for a candidate, while handing out water to those waiting hours to vote.

You sit here and rant and rave about water bearers as cheating while SAYING NOTHING about the lawmakers who set it up so that citizens have to wait Five Hours in a line in the scorching heat, to cast their vote....

THAT IS VOTER FRAUD, via disenfranchising citizens who could not tolerate the 5 hours in the heat, in the voter line, to vote.
This is the Best Post of the Year!!!

They need to make voting day for presidential elections a HOLIDAY, with polls opening 12:01am Tuesday and closing 12 midnight.

No - Because there is a lot of Republican Real ID red tape & fees getting SS card, Birth Certificate, documents proving address, United States citizenship, etc., all needed to get an ID & then they will be removed from voter roll if not present to sign for registered letter. If they are gone to work when the mailman comes by at random to the address on the ID, then you can't vote. This ploy removes mass numbers of working poor & all without permanent address from voter rolls. Then they must take time off to wait in 8 hour long lines at polling place where they are not allowed to be given any food or water. My wife & I didn't get to vote because we did not get mail-in ballots, lines were hours long & we had work to do.

So, you don't want any method of proving citizenship to vote?

Once you get a bit more experience here, you will know that post was not directed to you.

you are right

No - Because there is a lot of Republican Real ID red tape & fees getting SS card, Birth Certificate, documents proving address, United States citizenship, etc., all needed to get an ID & then they will be removed from voter roll if not present to sign for registered letter. If they are gone to work when the mailman comes by at random to the address on the ID, then you can't vote. This ploy removes mass numbers of working poor & all without permanent address from voter rolls. Then they must take time off to wait in 8 hour long lines at polling place where they are not allowed to be given any food or water. My wife & I didn't get to vote because we did not get mail-in ballots, lines were hours long & we had work to do.

no need. The vetting takes place when you register to vote....The State vets applications for approval or disapproval.

The state should not approve and issue you a voter registration card if you are not old enough, not a citizen, or a felon etc.

non citizens trying to register to vote should never make it on to the State's voter rolls.

no need. The vetting takes place when you register to vote....The State vets applications for approval or disapproval.

The state should not approve and issue you a voter registration card if you are not old enough, not a citizen, or a felon etc.

non citizens trying to register to vote should never make it on to the State's voter rolls.

The more and more people vote for free stuff, the more and more that more people will do the same. Figure out the end result. But you won't.

With HR-1, any of that, that is happening now would end. Virtually anyone who interacts with government would be registered automatically including 16-17 year olds. And since no ID can be required, it throws it the whole system into chaos, of course that's the intent.

But they do make it on the voter rolls. You hear the stories every year how people who are dead end up getting sent ballots, kids, dogs, they all end up getting ballots. Maybe its not huge numbers, but it does happen. States can vet all they want, but mistakes can and do happen.

Also, several states either do, or are trying to enact motor voter laws. Since illegals can be issued a drivers license, this is going to be a problem when those voter rolls are not vetted properly, or things slip through the cracks, and all this illegals who get licenses end up getting ballots too. I believe part of HR1 is to make a nation wide automatic voter registration. Again, can you imagine how many errors are going to occur, and people who are not eligible will end up getting on those voter rolls.

Lastly, even if the states do vetting, we know mistakes can happen. Wouldn't you feel better with safeguards in place to make sure only eligible legal residents get to vote?

This is a voter suppression bill. The Secretary os State says there was no fraud so there is nothing to reform. This law could lead to identity theft and it discriminates against larger counties like Fulton, Cobb and Gwinnett where Biden clobbered Trump. They should be able to approach voters with water and other things to help them while they are waiting. This part of it is unconstitutional. They can ban campaign literature and other campaign related material but they cannot stop then from giving out water. What you tyrants will learn is the more you titghten your iron fist the more power slips through it.
Debunked Dim talking points.

The only thing that is debumked is you. You are debunked in the head.

democrats are to dim witted to vote according to you apparently
Republicans are to dim witted to run the Country! They create crisis for corporate bailout profit causing massive job loss & massive suffering.

Subprime Housing Lending Bubble was a direct action of Bush!

In 2003 President Bush Signed American Dream Downpayment Act!

drecon_0912.png

That is not true. It was a bipartisan scandal. Fannie and Freddie employed Democrats and Republicans to forestall regulations. There were a few Republicans and Democrats who blew the whistle but they were too few in number and ignored.

With HR-1, any of that, that is happening now would end. Virtually anyone who interacts with government would be registered automatically including 16-17 year olds. And since no ID can be required, it throws it the whole system into chaos, of course that's the intent.

It just provides a alternate way of verifying identity. They can sign a affadavitt which is legally binding. Authorities can verify it later.

This is a voter suppression bill. The Secretary os State says there was no fraud so there is nothing to reform. This law could lead to identity theft and it discriminates against larger counties like Fulton, Cobb and Gwinnett where Biden clobbered Trump. They should be able to approach voters with water and other things to help them while they are waiting. This part of it is unconstitutional. They can ban campaign literature and other campaign related material but they cannot stop then from giving out water. What you tyrants will learn is the more you titghten your iron fist the more power slips through it.
Debunked Dim talking points.
Dude, you're defending a bill that makes it illegal to have water in the voting line - and yet your signature is "HEIL BIDEN".

It should be changed to "HEIL GOP" you ****ing Nazi.
It does not make it illegal to have water in the voting line. you can take a bottle of water with you. It makes it illegal for activists to interfere with people on the voting line. and your signature is I AM STUPID and you can't fix stupid

How is handing someone water interfer9ing with them? A state can stop electioneering such as someone wearing a canpaign shirt and handing them water or a bottle of water with campaign material on it but they cannot stop someone handing then a bottle of water or food.

Without ID, Homeless Trapped in Vicious Cycle

To get an ID card, most states require multiple proofs of identity or permanent residence, such as utility bills, Social Security cards or birth certificates. Some states require proof of homelessness, such as a letter from a social services agency.

“The problem is [homeless people] were being turned around so many times, “They need this document or that document, and they give up. That’s what we don’t want to have happen. When they give up on having an ID, they give up on the resources available to them.”

25% of US minorities don't have ID.

First of all, I think that 25% number is 10 years old and I don't believe it to be true then or now.

Second, maybe instead of spending hundreds of millions on abortions we should spend money to make sure anyone who doesn't already have a valid state id can get one or an id can be provided to them, BUT - there's gotta be some record of them somewhere and if there isn't then we need to create one. IMHO, this needs to be a state issue, not a federal one.

Third, the Left has got to understand that even though voter fraud cases are not that many due to the difficulty of finding evidence that will stand up in court, that doesn't NOT mean the fraud doesn't exist. AND when almost half of the voting population does not trust the outcome of the November election to be accurate, then we have a problem that should be addressed to restore as much integrity as possible into the election process. And like it or not, that means requiring a copy of your voter-id for mailin ballots. We should make it as easy as possible and FREE, are there any states that require a voter-id but charge money to get an acceptable id? If so, then I think you have a legitimate beef. If not then STFU.

It is not true that half of the voters do not trust election results. The only people that do not trust the election results are sore loser Republicans.

So you want people voting that don't have the foresight to bring some water with them? You commies really are stupid.

What is wrong with giving someone water?

Forum List

Back