State of Emergency

1613390203812.png

hell-gif_15_delay-0.05s.gif

Winter storms in the south are a legitimate emergency. We do not have the means to take care of icy roads. Investing millions in such equipment for events that happen every 8 or 10 years doesn't make sense. I know you people up north cannot fathom this.

I remember a few years ago when there was a heat wave in Chicago. Nothing major by southern standards, but a dozen or so people died. We may not be able to drive in the snow, but we can at least open a window.

Also, southern winters are very humid. That fluffy snow you get is not what settles on our roads. We get ice.
"...you people up north cannot fathom this."
How dare you lump all northerners in with Penelope!

Yes, I'm not like guys who wanted to kidnap the governor. I don't belong to a stupid militia.
Say what you want about the militia guys, at least they aren't spewing hate at southern people over the weather.

You deserve it, you are pussies.
You are insane.
Look how mad she is after last weeks caning.
BB1dFSd2.jpg

It appears non of you southerners have a sense of humor as well.

Winter storms in the south are a legitimate emergency. We do not have the means to take care of icy roads. Investing millions in such equipment for events that happen every 8 or 10 years doesn't make sense. I know you people up north cannot fathom this.

I remember a few years ago when there was a heat wave in Chicago. Nothing major by southern standards, but a dozen or so people died. We may not be able to drive in the snow, but we can at least open a window.

Also, southern winters are very humid. That fluffy snow you get is not what settles on our roads. We get ice.

Yes, I'm not like guys who wanted to kidnap the governor. I don't belong to a stupid militia.
Say what you want about the militia guys, at least they aren't spewing hate at southern people over the weather.

You are insane.
View attachment 457488

That is nasty of you putting ? picture up. Many obese people can't help themselves.

Suck it up you southern states , we go through this every year and we don't have a

"State of Emergency"

No shit.

See, kitten, that's because northern states deal with it regularly, so it's not an emergency when it hits, say, Wisconsin or Iowa.

But when it hits a state which rarely deal with that kind of weather, it can easily constitute an emergency...

I hope they are enjoying down South, I know they enjoy the money.
Federal taxes vs. federal benefits: how much each state gives and gets (businessinsider.com)

Look at what Michigan pays versus what it receives from the federal gov't. But yeah, we will enjoy your money. Thanks! lol
but 11 states, including California and New Jersey, spend more than they receive.

But fox is always talking down about CA. They are both Dem states.
the only reason MI is in the middle of the road is we have a maj Republican Senate since 1984!!

You are insane.
View attachment 457488

That is nasty of you putting ? picture up. Many obese people can't help themselves.
Can't help themselves????...If she ever got hold of your arm it would be like watching a Walking Dead episode woman.

She needs a lawnmower warning around her neck to warn people to keep feet and hands away at all times, especially during mowing and mulching.

President Biden on Sunday approved an emergency declaration for Texas and multiple governors have declared states of emergency as a winter storm batters the southern United States.

Southern states are being pummeled with snow and freezing rain as they endure the coldest temperatures in years, decades and, in at least one case, even a century. Snow is piling in Texas and Oklahoma and is expected to grow heavier later Sunday.

State officials have encouraged residents to stay home amid the weather, with Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas all deploying the National Guard to respond to the disaster, according to The Associated Press.
Winter storm batters southern US (msn.com)
--------------------------------------
Good, now they know what we go through every year, and we don't have States of Emergencies.

-----------------------------------
That is a way to get money, I swear there are more state of emergencies in the southern states than any of the northern states, so all money goes to RED states.

Its sickening.
They have neither the experience nor equipment to deal with this kinda thing.

Hell, many houses in texas don't have heat.

President Biden on Sunday approved an emergency declaration for Texas and multiple governors have declared states of emergency as a winter storm batters the southern United States.

Southern states are being pummeled with snow and freezing rain as they endure the coldest temperatures in years, decades and, in at least one case, even a century. Snow is piling in Texas and Oklahoma and is expected to grow heavier later Sunday.

State officials have encouraged residents to stay home amid the weather, with Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas all deploying the National Guard to respond to the disaster, according to The Associated Press.
Winter storm batters southern US (msn.com)
--------------------------------------
Good, now they know what we go through every year, and we don't have States of Emergencies.

-----------------------------------
That is a way to get money, I swear there are more state of emergencies in the southern states than any of the northern states, so all money goes to RED states.

Its sickening.

Man, you are really not that intelligent aren't you.

Forum List

Back