State of Emergency

It has been below zero for a week here and that is not normal. We've gone through a months worth of wood every few days. In more southern areas it means more broken pipes and all sorts of maladies they they do not prep for because it doesn't generally that that cold and remain. Crops, fruit trees dying if not tended toand all sorts of issues to contend with in southern states.

Who cares, not me. That is why the bugs are so big and numerous down there.
I like the Avocados, Oranges, Lemons, Grapefruits and fresh produce that comes from the south even if you do not.
We can get it from CA. We don't like the Southern states, they are pussies.

Pussies? lol We do fine with tornadoes, hurricanes, floods ect. Weeks of 100+ degree days and we keep working and going.

Don't like southern states? Oh my, whatever will we do? I think I have a spare 15 minutes in May or June to worry about not being liked. lol

Yet many of you don't believe in climate change. You are pussies, we have the same thing in MI. but we don't cry about it.

God will take care of you.

Pussies? lol We do fine with tornadoes, hurricanes, floods ect. Weeks of 100+ degree days and we keep working and going.

Don't like southern states? Oh my, whatever will we do? I think I have a spare 15 minutes in May or June to worry about not being liked. lol

This should be in the Rubber Room.

Winter storms in the south are a legitimate emergency. We do not have the means to take care of icy roads. Investing millions in such equipment for events that happen every 8 or 10 years doesn't make sense. I know you people up north cannot fathom this.

I remember a few years ago when there was a heat wave in Chicago. Nothing major by southern standards, but a dozen or so people died. We may not be able to drive in the snow, but we can at least open a window.

Also, southern winters are very humid. That fluffy snow you get is not what settles on our roads. We get ice.
"...you people up north cannot fathom this."
How dare you lump all northerners in with Penelope!

President Biden on Sunday approved an emergency declaration for Texas and multiple governors have declared states of emergency as a winter storm batters the southern United States.

Southern states are being pummeled with snow and freezing rain as they endure the coldest temperatures in years, decades and, in at least one case, even a century. Snow is piling in Texas and Oklahoma and is expected to grow heavier later Sunday.

State officials have encouraged residents to stay home amid the weather, with Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas all deploying the National Guard to respond to the disaster, according to The Associated Press.
Winter storm batters southern US (msn.com)
--------------------------------------
Good, now they know what we go through every year, and we don't have States of Emergencies.

-----------------------------------
That is a way to get money, I swear there are more state of emergencies in the southern states than any of the northern states, so all money goes to RED states.

Its sickening.
My God P. The first thought of your day is always something hateful. Very first thought I'm sure is a TDS unhinged thought.

I know it is tough. Trump's lawyers pounded you mother fuckers to sand. Even I'm embarrassed by it.

President Biden on Sunday approved an emergency declaration for Texas and multiple governors have declared states of emergency as a winter storm batters the southern United States.

Southern states are being pummeled with snow and freezing rain as they endure the coldest temperatures in years, decades and, in at least one case, even a century. Snow is piling in Texas and Oklahoma and is expected to grow heavier later Sunday.

State officials have encouraged residents to stay home amid the weather, with Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas all deploying the National Guard to respond to the disaster, according to The Associated Press.
Good, now they know what we go through every year, and we don't have States of Emergencies.

That is a way to get money, I swear there are more state of emergencies in the southern states than any of the northern states, so all money goes to RED states.

Its sickening.
My God P. The first thought of your day is always something hateful. Very first thought I'm sure is a TDS unhinged thought.

I know it is tough. Trump's lawyers pounded you mother fuckers to sand. Even I'm embarrassed by it.

No they didn't, they didn't make a case, 43 of the republicans are gutless wonders, McConnell is the worst.

1613390822746.png

Winter storms in the south are a legitimate emergency. We do not have the means to take care of icy roads. Investing millions in such equipment for events that happen every 8 or 10 years doesn't make sense. I know you people up north cannot fathom this.

I remember a few years ago when there was a heat wave in Chicago. Nothing major by southern standards, but a dozen or so people died. We may not be able to drive in the snow, but we can at least open a window.

Also, southern winters are very humid. That fluffy snow you get is not what settles on our roads. We get ice.

Yes, I'm not like guys who wanted to kidnap the governor. I don't belong to a stupid militia.

Its sickening.
Hey dumb dumb. I grew up with 60 in av snowfall a year jammed with ice up your ass. You ever see a place that has no idea how to drive on one inch of snow on the roads. They have no idea how to brake and coast to stop hazards. Even experienced drivers are in trouble with everyone spinning around them...Think...Think.....Think

Go get brain surgery so you can fill up your head with positive thoughts and remove a lot of the negs...Have a wonderful day.

Its sickening.
Hey dumb dumb. I grew up with 60 in av snowfall a year jammed with ice up your ass. You ever see a place that has no idea how to drive on one inch of snow on the roads. They have no idea how to brake and coast to stop hazards. Even experienced drivers are in trouble with everyone spinning around them...Think...Think.....Think

Go get brain surgery so you can fill up your head with positive thoughts and remove a lot of the negs...Have a wonderful day.

My husband has a TX truck, (he had a fender bender last wk) from Enterprise, no trucks around,

so he got a less truck, No all wheel Drive , no 4 Wheel, and no electric start. It has TX plates.

His truck has all the perks.

Not my fault you don't have the trucks or the brains to think ahead, since you are anti climate change. I swear we are tired of supporting you.

Yes, I'm not like guys who wanted to kidnap the governor. I don't belong to a stupid militia.
Say what you want about the militia guys, at least they aren't spewing hate at southern people over the weather.

Say what you want about the militia guys, at least they aren't spewing hate at southern people over the weather.

You deserve it, you are pussies.

You are insane.

I use to live in northern GA. and little bit of ice on the road and we had to stay over at work.

Also it was a dry county.

You are insane.
Our libtard peers will be angrier than hornets this week. Trump haunts their minds and ruins their lives. One man can do all that is just fookin amazin..................So much fun.

Forum List

Back