State Department contractors detail how Clinton and her team ignored security rules

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
lawbreaker · offender · villain · delinquent · felon · convict ·
[more]

ADJECTIVE
  1. of or relating to a crime:
    "he is charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage"
She set up the server to avoid the records keeping law, as part of that ongoing crime, classified information found its way onto that server, she improperly maintained, stored and allowed access to that information by persons not authorized to have it. All crimes, the bitch is a criminal and you love her. So what term did I not understand?

Comey as told you (and your buddies) twice now that you are fucked on this issue. It's over.

You want it over, have an independent prosecutor present all the evidence to a grand jury, if they no bill, then it would be over.
It is over.

You are there one having little kitty fits.

Sure kiss your dear leader and his corrupt DOJs asses. You don't have the balls to demand they use the system as it's set up. No grand jury, no subpoenas, totally disregarding normal procedure for political expediency and all the grants of immunity, you don't see a problem, you're a pathetic POS.
The far right and alt right will never have the vote needed to rule this county. If you try to do it by force, well, your end is on you.

Run along girleyman, you don't even have the balls to admit the bitch broke the law and you have no problem with her getting away with it, to continue doing it. The perfect irony would be your sorry ass being terminated by one of her ISIS imports.

Comey as told you (and your buddies) twice now that you are fucked on this issue. It's over.

You want it over, have an independent prosecutor present all the evidence to a grand jury, if they no bill, then it would be over.
It is over.

Sure kiss your dear leader and his corrupt DOJs asses. You don't have the balls to demand they use the system as it's set up. No grand jury, no subpoenas, totally disregarding normal procedure for political expediency and all the grants of immunity, you don't see a problem, you're a pathetic POS.
The far right and alt right will never have the vote needed to rule this county. If you try to do it by force, well, your end is on you.

Run along girleyman, you don't even have the balls to admit the bitch broke the law and you have no problem with her getting away with it, to continue doing it. The perfect irony would be your sorry ass being terminated by one of her ISIS imports.
Comey said, "no," and what you say does not count.

I can't see how any sane person could support her. There has to be something seriously wrong with her if she can't understand the importance of our national security.
I've seen nothing but failure, lies, and horrible decisions with Hillary.

Last edited:
It is over.

Thank God he may not get the final word.

It is over.

I think Jake might be on a break from the board. :)

I think he's on a permanent break from reality.

I think he's on a permanent break from reality.
There does seem to be a total disconnect from reality with him.

You are lining up for one, though. :lol:

The far right want to go with a man who is narcissistic, bombastic, inconsistent, and of monumental childishness as commander in chief.

The far right is common sense broken.

You don't understand terms.

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE
She set up the server to avoid the records keeping law, as part of that ongoing crime, classified information found its way onto that server, she improperly maintained, stored and allowed access to that information by persons not authorized to have it. All crimes, the bitch is a criminal and you love her. So what term did I not understand?

It is over.

You literally have no idea how the justice system from initial complaint or discovery to post trial works.

Sux to be you.

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE

It is over.

You literally have no idea how the justice system from initial complaint or discovery to post trial works.

Sux to be you.

Anyone can see it is not working.

It is over.

Sux to be you.
Anyone can see it is not working.
If you feel that way, then email Comey and tell him to get it right.

You don't understand terms.

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE

It is over.

Fofx LIes on an hourly basis.

You people were Happy Happy Joy Joy just two weeks ago when the emails came out. Now you pissed that it was great big juicy NOTHING BURGER.

Your man is going down in flames.

Live with it.

You people keep Nominating Losers.

John McCain - 2008,

Mitt Romney - 2012.

Donald Trump - 2016.

You nominate MEN you know are going to lose and lose badly.

I freely admit, Hilary Clinton is NOT my First Choice or my Last Choice. She has no more business being President than that Cheeto Faced Fascist Trump does.

Trump has successfully alienated Women Voters. Hispanic-American Voters and African-American Voters. Republicans sat on their collective fat white asses and did nothing.

Trump is a Draft Dodging Coward who believes he knows more about DAESH that the Generals do. He has yet to prove it.

Trump claims to support the U.S. Worker, but uses Cheap Chinese Steel for Hotels and Apartment Buildings. He stiff U.S. Workers who work for him and you cheer him on.

His Sexual Harassment of Women, His Sexual Assault of Women mean nothing to you, while you continue to call yourselves so-called "Christians". You call Hillary Clinton Immoral, but turn a blind eye to the Immorality of Trump.

Trump will lose. You wanted Trump. You got Trump. You are stuck with Trump.

You dances with the guy you brung with you.

You deserve what happens to you.

The far right want to go with a man who is narcissistic, bombastic, inconsistent, and of monumental childishness as commander in chief.

The far right is common sense broken.

As opposed to a super-predator that needs to be brought to heel? I'll take the nice guy, thanks.

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE

It is over.

Fofx LIes on an hourly basis.

You people were Happy Happy Joy Joy just two weeks ago when the emails came out. Now you pissed that it was great big juicy NOTHING BURGER.

Your man is going down in flames.

Live with it.

Someone above the law deserves to be president? Do you have any other idols you worship?

Forum List

Back