State Department contractors detail how Clinton and her team ignored security rules

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
lawbreaker · offender · villain · delinquent · felon · convict ·
[more]

ADJECTIVE
  1. of or relating to a crime:
    "he is charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage"
She set up the server to avoid the records keeping law, as part of that ongoing crime, classified information found its way onto that server, she improperly maintained, stored and allowed access to that information by persons not authorized to have it. All crimes, the bitch is a criminal and you love her. So what term did I not understand?

Comey as told you (and your buddies) twice now that you are fucked on this issue. It's over.

You want it over, have an independent prosecutor present all the evidence to a grand jury, if they no bill, then it would be over.
It is over.

You are there one having little kitty fits.

Sure kiss your dear leader and his corrupt DOJs asses. You don't have the balls to demand they use the system as it's set up. No grand jury, no subpoenas, totally disregarding normal procedure for political expediency and all the grants of immunity, you don't see a problem, you're a pathetic POS.
You literally have no idea how the justice system from initial complaint or discovery to post trial works.

Sux to be you.

I know enough to understand that former prosecutors have said they wish they had the evidence Comey laid out in Jul on cases they won and got lengthy sentences on. But feel free to keep your head buried firmly up your ass while the rest of us laugh at your senile old fool self.

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
lawbreaker · offender · villain · delinquent · felon · convict ·
[more]

ADJECTIVE
  1. of or relating to a crime:
    "he is charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage"
She set up the server to avoid the records keeping law, as part of that ongoing crime, classified information found its way onto that server, she improperly maintained, stored and allowed access to that information by persons not authorized to have it. All crimes, the bitch is a criminal and you love her. So what term did I not understand?

Comey as told you (and your buddies) twice now that you are fucked on this issue. It's over.

You want it over, have an independent prosecutor present all the evidence to a grand jury, if they no bill, then it would be over.
It is over.

Sure kiss your dear leader and his corrupt DOJs asses. You don't have the balls to demand they use the system as it's set up. No grand jury, no subpoenas, totally disregarding normal procedure for political expediency and all the grants of immunity, you don't see a problem, you're a pathetic POS.

Fofx LIes on an hourly basis.

You people were Happy Happy Joy Joy just two weeks ago when the emails came out. Now you pissed that it was great big juicy NOTHING BURGER.

Your man is going down in flames.

Live with it.

Yeah, ignore the mountain of evidence Comey laid out in Jul, now run along and join fakeys head up the ass club, you clearly have no experience with handling classified information.

It is over.

You literally have no idea how the justice system from initial complaint or discovery to post trial works.

Sux to be you.
I know enough to understand that former prosecutors have said they wish they had the evidence Comey laid out in Jul on cases they won and got lengthy sentences on. But feel free to keep your head buried firmly up your ass while the rest of us laugh at your senile old fool self.
Personal attacks merely reveal the fool you are, that somehow you think they suffice to prove your point. Your angry, but I don't care because you don't believe in the law as such but as only a weapon for your pre-conceived opinion.

It is over.

Fofx LIes on an hourly basis.

You people were Happy Happy Joy Joy just two weeks ago when the emails came out. Now you pissed that it was great big juicy NOTHING BURGER.

Your man is going down in flames.

Live with it.
Yeah, ignore the mountain of evidence Comey laid out in Jul, now run along and join fakeys head up the ass club, you clearly have no experience with handling classified information.
Now continue to whine and cry, because the mountains of evidence, says Comey, shows she was extremely careless but did not commit a crime.

It is over.

Sux to be you.
Personal attacks merely reveal the fool you are, that somehow you think they suffice to prove your point. Your angry, but I don't care because you don't believe in the law as such but as only a weapon for your pre-conceived opinion.

We have seen the law does not apply to Hillary. If she is elected no one is going to forget that. She will be the most hated president this country has ever seen. I hope for this countries sake she loses.

It is over.

Sux to be you.

We have seen the law does not apply to Hillary. If she is elected no one is going to forget that. She will be the most hated president this country has ever seen. I hope for this countries sake she loses.
You seem anxious.

Forum List

Back