state by state results

This morning, I was thinking it could be a landslide for mitt.... Wow. Just wow.
You overestimate the general intelligence of the American people.

And, for all practical purposes, we are a one-party state at this point. History isn't kind to the success of one-party states.

530814_555793191112863_1787413108_n.jpg

CBS blaming the GOP vetting for pushing Romney too far right to recover to win.

Yeah! Damn Primaries for making Romney lie about his positions only to have it bite him in the ass when he flip flops on near all of his positions and lies again...

I think the First Debate that was seen as a Romney victory is going to be long run be seen as a very Pyrrhic victory. He tossed his base under the bus there and I think he paid some for that.

Projections are funny things.

IF the projection "calling" Ohio for the incumbent (now a 1% differential) holds, the race is over. The incumbent will indeed have won. Fox "calling" it for the incumbent doesn't make it so, but it sure is a fucking clue.

Of course, even if Mitt were to win OHIO, his "victory" would still require FL. No lock there, either. In fact, the last I checked it, Mitt was narrowly behind in FL. :mad:

And even then, we still have to deal with the fact that CO is looking like a loss for Mitt. (I was inclined to have given up on NV before the night even began.)

I think FL is going to end up in Mitt territory. I am just not sure it will matter, anymore.

I am not at all convinced that Ohio is actually in the Obama "win" column.

Still, without CO, I think it might well be over. And, it does look like that is the outcome tonight. It does look almost certain that Pres. Obama got himself re-elected.

I do not yet acknowledge the accuracy of the "projections" by the networks. But if any of the remaining States of FL, OH or CO actually do go to the incumbent, then I admit it will BE over for Mitt.

I just poured my second Scotch. I think it's bed time.

If I post tomorrow, it will probably be a concession speech. (And I didn't even run!)

And if I post anything tomorrow, (barring a miracle) it will probably therefore be my last post at USMB.

<<grumble, grumble>>

Hey. If I have to go out being wrong, at least it was BIG TIME wrong.

I think the Hate is what lost this election for the GOP

Yeah. The GOP sucks at getting anyone who doesn't agree with them already. Skye just posted "Welcome to Kenya". If it were just frustration, that would be fine. It's been that way for 5 years now. Grow the fuck up.

Projections are funny things.

IF the projection "calling" Ohio for the incumbent (now a 1% differential) holds, the race is over. The incumbent will indeed have won. Fox "calling" it for the incumbent doesn't make it so, but it sure is a fucking clue.

Of course, even if Mitt were to win OHIO, his "victory" would still require FL. No lock there, either. In fact, the last I checked it, Mitt was narrowly behind in FL. :mad:

And even then, we still have to deal with the fact that CO is looking like a loss for Mitt. (I was inclined to have given up on NV before the night even began.)

I think FL is going to end up in Mitt territory. I am just not sure it will matter, anymore.

I am not at all convinced that Ohio is actually in the Obama "win" column.

Still, without CO, I think it might well be over. And, it does look like that is the outcome tonight. It does look almost certain that Pres. Obama got himself re-elected.

I do not yet acknowledge the accuracy of the "projections" by the networks. But if any of the remaining States of FL, OH or CO actually do go to the incumbent, then I admit it will BE over for Mitt.

I just poured my second Scotch. I think it's bed time.

If I post tomorrow, it will probably be a concession speech. (And I didn't even run!)

And if I post anything tomorrow, (barring a miracle) it will probably therefore be my last post at USMB.

<<grumble, grumble>>

Hey. If I have to go out being wrong, at least it was BIG TIME wrong.
See ya...

Forum List

Back