Starbucks Guilty Of Racism, Has To Pay Fired White Manager 25 Million

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015

White Starbucks Manager Fired Amid Furor Over Racism Wins $25 Million​

Very interesting story. Great read.

$25M? For a Starbucks job? If this is the case, I am owed a billion in Canada.

Last edited:
Warts and all.....

good to be white.jpg

Good.

Too much reverse racism is allowed by people who claim to be against racism. It's ok to say you'll "put a black woman on the supreme court" or you'll admit more black students or hire more non white employees which is racist by it's very definition because it also means your excluding whites just based on their skin color. But somehow whites have to be punished and demonized simply for being white.

Course having a president and his administration running around saying white supremacists are a national crisis doesn't help anything either.

I don't understand how you can walk about screaming about racism while at the very same time be racist as hell.

it's like some paint thinner company complaining about oil companies polluting the earth meanwhile they are dumping paint thinner in the rivers. But because they aren't dumping oil it's ok to dump anything you want as long as it isn't oil.

I wish when slavery was abolished that had put all the blacks on a boat and sent them back to Africa.

I wish when slavery was abolished that had put all the blacks on a boat and sent them back to Africa.
And there's an example of the reason why America can't escape from racism and is still digging its hole deeper.

Your expression of racism is just one more variation on the sentiments of far, far too many Americans.

Is the lack of hearing voices against it just common to this forum, or is it common to the entire country?

Ditto here. I was passed over for a much better job than Starbucks barista, for lack of pigment.

Were you a part of creating the problem that has come back to roost on your shoulders?

Or did you speak out to oppose the situation that passed you over?

Did you speak out against racist inequality or did you applaud it?

The left believe that the only way to stop racism is to be racist.
No doubt that the political left are half the problem. I think they pretend to support racial equality for the sake of getting the black vote.

But then there's the political right who are making no attempt to hide their racism.

The political right on this forum aren't making any attempt to hide it anymore.

And notably, the moderators who used to defend rightists against having to be accused, are left with having to face the fact that it's not being hidden anymore.

Most are being frankly honest in the same way 'Pleasedon'tquit' has come out of his denial closet.

White Pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So virtue signaling through racism costs 25 million. Now that the price has been established every Asian that lost a spot in a top school to a lower educated black kid is owed 25 million. Let the lawsuits fly baby.

Were you a part of creating the problem that has come back to roost on your shoulders?

Or did you speak out to oppose the situation that passed you over?

Did you speak out against racist inequality or did you applaud it?
What did you do to have such a guilty conscience?

Yet more legal evidence of the racism of the left.

This article is poorly written. . hard to follow

But in any case, if businesses would just STAY OUT of politics (and race has become very political of course)
maybe they wouldnt be sued all the time

maybe someone should hire me was their CEO

I could use the money

and I would never do business - destroying, dumbass things... I'd be neutral RE cultural ..BS

Forum List

Back