Stand up if you were offended

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Stand up if you have an ounce of Jewish blood & you're offended this basketball player said Fucking **** Bitch to his opponent during a video game.

In fact it's so offensive those reporting this can't bring themselves to write K_ _ _ B_ _ _ _.

I have Jewish blood, fuck off, I'm offended the left are such pussies. The guy gets suspended due butt hurts & panties, and then Julian Edelman steps in for attention playing the Jewish hero, what a Diva, most of them are. Why even play into it.

And how come we're leaving out bitch when the left is supposed to be the guardians for women's rights too. Sure some homo's are bitches too I suppose, but it's a negative slang term directed at women. Best case scenario the term means they're a female dog, ask Mike Vick what he thinks of dogs.

WTF are you babbling about? Are you drunk?

Yes, I know what Meyers Leonard said, but for your shrieking, hysterical rant of a thread, I'm having difficulty understanding what your point is, or if you even have one.

I do know you are:
tenor.gif

WTF are you babbling about? Are you drunk?

Yes, I know what Meyers Leonard said, but for your shrieking, hysterical rant of a thread, I'm having difficulty understanding what your point is, or if you even have one.

I do know you are:
View attachment 466353

Looked English to me.

You really got me a good one.

Did you know that Leonard's wife is from where I live, and that her grandfather is worth $350 million dollars? Just a fun fact. Wonder if he is Jewish.

Stand up if you have an ounce of Jewish blood & you're offended this basketball player said Fucking **** Bitch to his opponent during a video game.

In fact it's so offensive those reporting this can't bring themselves to write K_ _ _ B_ _ _ _.

I have Jewish blood, fuck off, I'm offended the left are such pussies. The guy gets suspended due butt hurts & panties, and then Julian Edelman steps in for attention playing the Jewish hero, what a Diva, most of them are. Why even play into it.

And how come we're leaving out bitch when the left is supposed to be the guardians for women's rights too. Sure some homo's are bitches too I suppose, but it's a negative slang term directed at women. Best case scenario the term means they're a female dog, ask Mike Vick what he thinks of dogs.

And this has what to do with politics?

Snowflakes have nothing to do with politics? Then why does Xiden & O'bummer play into it at their core?

Snowflakes have nothing to do with politics? Then why does Xiden & O'bummer play into it at their core?

You're drunk. Go lay down and sleep it off.

I admit... I had to look up **** to know what it meant, and I still don't know what the history is. But it's an insult... ok.

Holy shit... It's starred out. Bitch?

Whoa... that must be one serious fuck'n insult. o.0

****?

OK... So Kik* is the same level as Cun*............ Got it. Wow.

I am Jewish -- I oppose anti-Semitism 100%.

Fortunately, I, personally have not experienced much anti-Semitism.

The word **** was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY - kel), and for "little circle", kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, ****.

It may be an alteration of the endings –ki or –ky common in the personal names of Jews in eastern Europe who immigrated to the United States in the early 20th century.

I'm so offended

For all my opposition to Cancel Culture,
anti-Semitism and Racism are really very wrong and very offensive. Definitely, those who use such insults should be fired.

Anti-Semitism still exists even in USA.

anti-Semitism and Racism are really very wrong and very offensive. Definitely, those who use such insults should be fired.

WTF? So if I say anything someone might melt over, which would surely be you, then I should be FIRED?

I think you might be a kunt

I know you're a liar

Last edited:

WTF? So if I say anything someone might melt over, which would surely be you, then I should be FIRED?

I think you might be a kunt

I know you're a liar

So you have to use a disgusting, demeaning anti-woman epithet to make whatever point you are attempting to make, while also calling Relative Ethics a liar. Good one. It shows what you are.

I did a gig at an event hosted by a Jewish bicycle club. Two of my band mates are Jewish and I told them they should name the club ‘Kikes on Bikes’ but they didn’t think that was funny. I did because it’s all in fun.
Then my DNA test determined that I’m 1/8 Jewish. I had no idea. I told my Jewish band mates this and I said to them ‘Y’all be my kikes.’ They said 1/8 Jewish wasn’t enough.

"Sports" are semi-civilized contexts for expressing the aggression of combat. With the emotions that implies, verbal exchanges therein should be regarded accordingly. In other words, "what's said on the field stays on the field" for 'big boys'. Little boys go tell their mommies. Macho boys fight about it later. Publicity seekers go public.

I was with a group of guys once where one made a negative comment about Jews. I detest racism and the like, and looked right at the guy and said, "My sister is Jewish". He understood what I meant and so did everyone else. The conversation ended. I didn't say I'm Jewish (I'm not). My sister is. You don't talk about a guy's sister like that unless you are 'cruisin' for a bruisin'. But that was all "in the wings", "between guys", not intended for public display. That's how these things really get resolved in society. That guy probably thought better about just tossing out his b.s. later. I hope so.

Forum List

Back