Stand up if you were offended

Stand up if you have an ounce of Jewish blood & you're offended this basketball player said Fucking **** Bitch to his opponent during a video game.

In fact it's so offensive those reporting this can't bring themselves to write K_ _ _ B_ _ _ _.

I have Jewish blood, fuck off, I'm offended the left are such pussies. The guy gets suspended due butt hurts & panties, and then Julian Edelman steps in for attention playing the Jewish hero, what a Diva, most of them are. Why even play into it.

And how come we're leaving out bitch when the left is supposed to be the guardians for women's rights too. Sure some homo's are bitches too I suppose, but it's a negative slang term directed at women. Best case scenario the term means they're a female dog, ask Mike Vick what he thinks of dogs.

It's almost impossible to NOT have Jewish blood if you're a white Texan with any generational history in this state.

PROGS don't do context. "Relative" Ethics made his point clear, if he's offended then others should be fired.

I am not Progressive at all.

Tens of thousands of people have been fired just for disagreeing.

But this is an example of actual Hate Speech -- which is rare.

So it would then boil down to the interpretation of anti-Semitic.

Actual slurs.
But what about context? If one merely refers to a specific racial slur by using that slur, they get fired. Does it work that way with Jews, too?

It was used in offensive manner -- not a reference.

This is an example of actual Hate Speech which would be illegal in most of Europe.
My question was rhetorical and not specific.

1. I oppose Cancel Culture, but this is a clear example of real Hate Speech.

2. Similarly, War on Drugs may have been excessive, but a fentanyl dealer deserves prison.

My mother claims her grandfather was Jewish. I figure that's why I'm good with money.

Last time I checked Jewish is a religion not a race. But I could be wrong.

It's kind of both. The Jewish religion has been assaulted somewhat consistently in Europe, making them more likely to marry other Jews to protect their heritage, so they might belong to a genetically identifiable DNA pool. I know that there are certain genetic characteristics and conditions that are more common in people with Jewish heritage.

Fair enough.

My mother claims her grandfather was Jewish. I figure that's why I'm good with money.

It's kind of both. The Jewish religion has been assaulted somewhat consistently in Europe, making them more likely to marry other Jews to protect their heritage, so they might belong to a genetically identifiable DNA pool. I know that there are certain genetic characteristics and conditions that are more common in people with Jewish heritage.

It's not kind of nothing......Post 29

I'm no expert, but I highly doubt Jews marry Jews because they were assaulted by Europeans, hit & miss over thousands of years. My guess is the reason is in the old testament, for starts.

And yes, it's important to them they have their heritage, just like it's important to & for everyone else. That is unless you're white by PROG standards, because PROGS are RACIST. They simply project.

What is this "prog" shit about? It sounds like some right-wing bimbo garbage. I don't see that being "white" has anything to do with it. That's a shade of skin. We're talking about cultural and religious heritage. I'm half Irish and I will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day. You can kiss my (half) Irish ass.

I've only known one Jew who wasn't "white," and she converted when she married a Jewish man, although some "black" Jews were found in Ethiopia, and the sephardic Jews have North African roots. And yes, Europe has been thick with disgusting, and many times fatal anti-Semitism. Study some history. It makes sense for Jews to marry other Jews, particularly in view of some massive tragedy like the Holocaust and the amount of Jewish lives lost. If I were a Jew in 1945 in Europe, having lost many relatives, I would want, emotionally, to settle down to a nice Jewish life somewhere safe and raise a family.

You seem to have a very big chip on your shoulder. Forget it. Figure out your own heritage. Go fix up some Irish stew or kiebasa and sauerkraut, get a case of Guinness, and invite your Ghanian-American neighbors over.

I'm no expert, but I highly doubt Jews marry Jews because they were assaulted by Europeans, hit & miss over thousands of years. My guess is the reason is in the old testament, for starts.

And yes, it's important to them they have their heritage, just like it's important to & for everyone else. That is unless you're white by PROG standards, because PROGS are RACIST. They simply project.

What is this "prog" shit about? It sounds like some right-wing bimbo garbage. I don't see that being "white" has anything to do with it. That's a shade of skin. We're talking about cultural and religious heritage. I'm half Irish and I will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day. You can kiss my (half) Irish ass.

I've only known one Jew who wasn't "white," and she converted when she married a Jewish man, although some "black" Jews were found in Ethiopia, and the sephardic Jews have North African roots. And yes, Europe has been thick with disgusting, and many times fatal anti-Semitism. Study some history. It makes sense for Jews to marry other Jews, particularly in view of some massive tragedy like the Holocaust and the amount of Jewish lives lost. If I were a Jew in 1945 in Europe, having lost many relatives, I would want, emotionally, to settle down to a nice Jewish life somewhere safe and raise a family.

You seem to have a very big chip on your shoulder. Forget it. Figure out your own heritage. Go fix up some Irish stew or kiebasa and sauerkraut, get a case of Guinness, and invite your Ghanian-American neighbors over.

Lenny Kravitz is Jewish. Now you know 2. :D

Opps. Forgot that his father is/was of Jewish heritage. But I don't know him personally. My friend who converted is an African-American woman from Staten Island who I think originally was a Baptist. I have seen a man of Ashkenazi descent in the entertainment industry who I've never met, but would like to have "known," biblically speaking. Unfortunately this would qualify me as a "cougar.";)

Opps. Forgot that his father is/was of Jewish heritage. But I don't know him personally. My friend who converted is an African-American woman from Staten Island who I think originally was a Baptist. I have seen a man of Ashkenazi descent in the entertainment industry who I've never met, but would like to have "known," biblically speaking. Unfortunately this would qualify me as a "cougar.";)

Prrrr for you being a cougar. :D

Progressively Rewired On Garbage

It's a correct nick for the left, you can't call them liberals without ignoring the meaning. They're not progressive because that implies progress.

I never said anything about a correlation between Jew & White. My point was it's important to all races to maintain their own, but in PROG-heads they assume it's white supremacy if a white person desires the same.

Interesting how you claim the reason Jews marry Jews is due the holocaust. How special. And nobody ever claimed blacks can't be Jewish. My partner has some Jewish blood, he was black on black. Sammy Davis was devoted to Judaism.

Here's what Sammy thought about LEFTISTS:

" As an African-American, his later affiliation with Judaism sometimes caused him personal anguish. The Jewish community never fully embraced him as a member (Jews are traditionally Democrats, that's slowly changing). After his marriage to Swedish actress May Britt and involvement in the Republican Party, the African-American community ostracized him.

I know or have met some of those Jews/Democrats too, they're heavy hitters. One wouldn't be that guy for sure, but you can bet Sammy had a gripe, Democrats are the most fair & stuff like that people on earth, just ask them.

Last edited:
My point was it's important to all races to maintain their own, but in PROG-heads they assume it's white supremacy if a white person desires the same.

People who are "white" usually know their heritage and can celebrate it at will, as I explained in my post. Being "white" just means you have ancestors from a very large area that contains a myriad of cultures and languages. There is no such thing as a single "white culture." I can imagine that folks who are "black" and whose ancestors were enslaved and forced to come here have a much harder time discovering their background, so have to identify merely as being darker skinned and descended from people on the African continent. After all, this is how they are designated in the U.S. and elsewhere. Maybe modern DNA testing will help them find their cultural roots.

Folks who come to the U.S. voluntarily in modern times from all over know their cultures and traditions and bring this knowledge with them.

Interesting how you claim the reason Jews marry Jews is due the holocaust.

Jews marrying Jews long predates the Holocaust, given that their numbers are dramatically smaller and they have been considered outcasts through the centuries, but I would imagine that someone who survived an organized attempt to annihilate their entire religion, which cost millions of lives and probably those of many of their family members, would have a strong emotional drive to hang on their faith and rebuild their community. BTW, other religions also have had a thing about people marrying only those of their faith. I know the Catholics did and still do. Non-Catholics marrying Catholics used to have to promise to raise their kids in the Catholic faith. I don't know if they still do this. Some Protestants probably have conniptions if one of their kids marries a Catholic.

Of course I believe in progress, going forward, solving problems, making things better for the human race. Why be stuck in 1492 or 1820?

The heart of your problem is that you think that you are in a competition with others not like you, instead of enjoying what you've got and sharing it with others. One's heritage is not a cudgel with which to beat down others. You just put your best foot forward. I so wish that the Smithsonian would bring back the two-week Folklife Festival on the Mall. Each year one state and one nation would be featured. I remember dancing to zydeco and eating crawfish, then listening to Pakistani musicians play traditional music and having a good curry.

Whoever you are, on March the 17th don't pick up a gun. Pick up a Guinness. If you don't have roots in Ireland, you are still considered an honorary on St. Pat's.

Forum List

Back