Stand up if you were offended

I was with a group of guys once where one made a negative comment about Jews. I detest racism and the like, and looked right at the guy and said, "My sister is Jewish". He understood what I meant and so did everyone else. The conversation ended. I didn't say I'm Jewish (I'm not). My sister is. You don't talk about a guy's sister like that unless you are 'cruisin' for a bruisin'. But that was all "in the wings", "between guys", not intended for public display. That's how these things really get resolved in society. That guy probably thought better about just tossing out his b.s. later. I hope so.
How is your sister Jewish and you’re not?

I did a gig at an event hosted by a Jewish bicycle club. Two of my band mates are Jewish and I told them they should name the club ‘Kikes on Bikes’ but they didn’t think that was funny. I did because it’s all in fun.
Then my DNA test determined that I’m 1/8 Jewish. I had no idea. I told my Jewish band mates this and I said to them ‘Y’all be my kikes.’ They said 1/8 Jewish wasn’t enough.

Try harder. Take up Hebrew. Good luck. I suck at any language that has another alphabet and is read from right to left, but learn to open the prayer book the other way. I once went to a Bas Mitzvah and had trouble dealing with the prayers after I got the book open, but I was grateful for the phonetic Hebrew on the opposite page. I once sat next to a Jewish colleague at a memorial service for a member of our staff that was held in that yellow church where trump waved the Bible. She had a similar problem with the prayer book.

Be flexible. I just got the DNA kit from Ancestry and I'm curious at to what the results will be. I'm half Irish, so I'm expecting maybe some Viking or Breton. But my other side is Russian and Polish, so this might get interesting.

Stand up if you have an ounce of Jewish blood & you're offended this basketball player said Fucking **** Bitch to his opponent during a video game.

In fact it's so offensive those reporting this can't bring themselves to write K_ _ _ B_ _ _ _.

I have Jewish blood, fuck off, I'm offended the left are such pussies. The guy gets suspended due butt hurts & panties, and then Julian Edelman steps in for attention playing the Jewish hero, what a Diva, most of them are. Why even play into it.

And how come we're leaving out bitch when the left is supposed to be the guardians for women's rights too. Sure some homo's are bitches too I suppose, but it's a negative slang term directed at women. Best case scenario the term means they're a female dog, ask Mike Vick what he thinks of dogs.

Is this rant what being "woke" is??? :dunno:

For all my opposition to Cancel Culture,
anti-Semitism and Racism are really very wrong and very offensive. Definitely, those who use such insults should be fired.

Anti-Semitism still exists even in USA.

WTF? So if I say anything someone might melt over, which would surely be you, then I should be FIRED?

I think you might be a kunt

I know you're a liar

So you have to use a disgusting, demeaning anti-woman epithet to make whatever point you are attempting to make, while also calling Relative Ethics a liar. Good one. It shows what you are.

Oh sure, that's it, I was attacking women. I noticed you skipped right over BITCH due you feel K_ _ _ is much more offensive, cuz you're a Jewish dude quite offended over the non-incident you say EVERYONE should be fired for.

RELATIVE (code for personally selected) ETHICS is lying to himself.

And why did you refer to yourself in a third person manner? Perhaps you're more a liar than I thought, but then again dishonesty is dishonesty.

My mother claims her grandfather was Jewish. I figure that's why I'm good with money.

Last time I checked Jewish is a religion not a race. But I could be wrong.
It’s a lot of both.

Depends. It's heritage, though some without the heritage are "orthodox" while most with aren't orthodox. Per tradition and of course former science your mother had to be Jewish or you weren't, so by that technicality I'm not Jewish. My mom's paternal are Jewish and most are orthodox. My mom's maternal was hit and miss Jewish, it's kind of interesting, the "black sheep" so to speak, we live in two different worlds.

My father is Danish, German, Irish. I'm more like him, blonde for starts. Not an ounce of Jewish in his family, not that I see anyway.

My uncle said the reason some Jews are pigs like the rest of the left's elite is contributed by where they descended from Europe :smoke: He was orthodox and heritage, and was as liberal as they come 60s-70s, grew up in San Francisco. Vietnam vet, Princeton, March on Wa. & great success, sweet, kind & honest to the core. One reason he left the left is he remained liberal, he was a staunch Republican and was repulsed by the left.

I'll say one thing for sure, Jews did run Hollywood to a major extent and they once produced quality with good messages. Let me know when they do that again, that shit failed with the internet and Chinese interests.

BTW, Jewish is not a race :auiqs.jpg: It's an ethnicity originated from Israel.

Here's something you may not have known, it's very interesting and I found it on accident. European royalty wed European royalty, country to country, and one of the components of that "royalty" was Jewish decent from Israel, they wanted that bloodline. Difference was royalty in Israel wasn't quite the same right, these were poor people, England, Rome and such another story.

Now you know a major reason for the new text.

Last edited:
I was with a group of guys once where one made a negative comment about Jews. I detest racism and the like, and looked right at the guy and said, "My sister is Jewish". He understood what I meant and so did everyone else. The conversation ended. I didn't say I'm Jewish (I'm not). My sister is. You don't talk about a guy's sister like that unless you are 'cruisin' for a bruisin'. But that was all "in the wings", "between guys", not intended for public display. That's how these things really get resolved in society. That guy probably thought better about just tossing out his b.s. later. I hope so.
How is your sister Jewish and you’re not?

She may have converted on her own or marrying a Jewish person. I have a friend who did this when she married a Jewish man. Fun fact: she's African-American from Staten Island who started out as a Baptist. I've always kidded her that she's a one-person walking committee. BTW: her daughters are model-quality gorgeous.

My mother claims her grandfather was Jewish. I figure that's why I'm good with money.

It’s a lot of both.

Depends. It's heritage, though some without the heritage are "orthodox" while most with aren't orthodox. Per tradition and of course former science your mother had to be Jewish or you weren't, so by that technicality I'm not Jewish. My mom's paternal are Jewish and most are orthodox. My mom's maternal was hit and miss Jewish, it's kind of interesting, the "black sheep" so to speak, we live in two different worlds.

My father is Danish, German, Irish. I'm more like him, blonde for starts. Not an ounce of Jewish in his family, not that I see anyway.

My uncle said the reason some Jews are pigs like the rest of the left's elite is contributed by where they descended from Europe :smoke: He was orthodox and heritage, and was as liberal as they come 60s-70s, grew up in San Francisco. Vietnam vet, Princeton, March on Wa. & great success, sweet, kind & honest to the core. One reason he left the left is he remained liberal, he was a staunch Republican and was repulsed by the left.

I'll say one thing for sure, Jews did run Hollywood to a major extent and they once produced quality with good messages. Let me know when they do that again, that shit failed with the internet and Chinese interests.

Here's something you may not have known, it's very interesting and I found it on accident. European royalty wed European royalty, country to country, and one of the components of that "royalty" was Jewish decent from Israel, they wanted that bloodline. Difference was royalty in Israel wasn't quite the same right, these were poor people, England, Rome and such another story.

So we can all be kikes?

It’s a lot of both.

So we can all be kikes?

Perhaps, dollars to donuts A LOT of people have Jewish blood anyway. Fuck, that's bad news for true anti-Semites, never met one myself, but the left entertains the lowest common denominators all the fucking time.

It's kind of both. The Jewish religion has been assaulted somewhat consistently in Europe, making them more likely to marry other Jews to protect their heritage, so they might belong to a genetically identifiable DNA pool. I know that there are certain genetic characteristics and conditions that are more common in people with Jewish heritage.

It's kind of both. The Jewish religion has been assaulted somewhat consistently in Europe, making them more likely to marry other Jews to protect their heritage, so they might belong to a genetically identifiable DNA pool. I know that there are certain genetic characteristics and conditions that are more common in people with Jewish heritage.

It's not kind of nothing......Post 29

I'm no expert, but I highly doubt Jews marry Jews because they were assaulted by Europeans, hit & miss over thousands of years. My guess is the reason is in the old testament, for starts.

And yes, it's important to them they have their heritage, just like it's important to & for everyone else. That is unless you're white by PROG standards, because PROGS are RACIST. They simply project.

Last edited:

It's not kind of nothing......Post 29

I'm no expert, but I highly doubt Jews marry Jews because they were assaulted by Europeans, hit & miss over thousands of years. My guess is the reason is in the old testament, for starts.

And yes, it's important to them they have their heritage, just like it's important to everyone else, that is unless you're white by PROG standards.

The European "Christians" have been disgustingly horrible to the Jews over the centuries, ending (I hope) with the bloodbath of the Holocaust. I would think that the Jews would want to find comfort in their own traditions and keep their unity at the same time. I really feel sorry for them. They haven't deserved the way they have been treated.

anti-Semitism and Racism are really very wrong and very offensive. Definitely, those who use such insults should be fired.

WTF? So if I say anything someone might melt over, which would surely be you, then I should be FIRED?

I rarely respond to abuse.

Anti-Semitism is an example of actual Hate Speech.

The European "Christians" have been disgustingly horrible to the Jews over the centuries, ending (I hope) with the bloodbath of the Holocaust. I would think that the Jews would want to find comfort in their own traditions and keep their unity at the same time. I really feel sorry for them. They haven't deserved the way they have been treated.

Thank you very much!

Thank G-d, I have not experienced much anti-Semitism in Modern USA.

Many people are fired just for offending Progressives.

Nevertheless, anti-Semitism is an example of actual Hate Speech -- for which a person can be convicted in a Court of Law in most European Nations. Modern Germany has much better protection against arbitrary firing then USA. But actual Hate Speech is a crime there.

I rarely respond to abuse.

Anti-Semitism is an example of actual Hate Speech.
So it would then boil down to the interpretation of anti-Semitic.

Forum List

Back