Stand up if you haven't been vaccinated.

Vaccine or?

• Fuck their "vaccines", don't have one.

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • I was or will soon be forced into a vaccine due peer pressure, economics and/or travel

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I gladly took their vaccine.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I gladly took their vaccine and am open to more to come (which is likely)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

Umm duh, vaccinated people do not breed the virus.

View attachment 509762

So if a person is unvaccinated does that mean they're not using rubbers?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and Montley vids in response to a policy discussion.

1625636160096.png

I'm still trying to figure out how to breed with a virus....... and most importantly....

Do viruses have boobs and the other important equipment for the task?

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

View attachment 509767

Not yet

*****CHUCKLE*****

Just me or does AC/DC get better with age? Love that band. Next to Gilmore and Hendrix Angus Young is my favorite guitarist, nothing like his showmanship and moves.

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and musci vids in response to serious policy discussion.

You're so mature :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Yes I am. Thats why I'm not clowning around like you conspiracy pedling fools and got my ass vaccinanted.

Go to any hospital, who is suffering there with Covid-19 complications? 99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

Have you noticed your posts tender a stronger sense of feminism since your shot?

That rightwingers are usually kinda stupid? Yea, it's sinking in alright. You are doing a bang up job on that.
The sad thing is you confuse Trump supporters as rightwingers....we are not...we are America first...all Americans First...no matter what color race or creed...you are falling for a corporate media misconception...
CORPORATE MEDIA..... you get that right?....corporate????global corporate???? come on man wake up....

The Fauci Flu is apparently cured by things like a healthy immune system and worst case the anti-Malaria drug, or the drug called Ivermectin that costs like a dollar a dose although Fauci should pay every cent of any expense caused by the Fauci Flu.

Isn't is odd the medical establishment and their co-conspirator Big Tech is silent on Oxycontin and Fent (which caused the death of the grotesque, retarded criminal George Floyd) and other deadly drugs, yet insists on making drugs that you literally cannot overdose on basically illegal when researchers find they cure disease?

Last edited:

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and musci vids in response to serious policy discussion.

Yes I am. Thats why I'm not clowning around like you conspiracy pedling fools and got my ass vaccinanted.

Go to any hospital, who is suffering there with Covid-19 complications? 99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

Have you noticed your posts tender a stronger sense of feminism since your shot?

No. Thats just dumb.

Before the Fauci Vaccine, I thought mask wearers were retarded since masks do not block virus particles. Now it is the mask wearers in stores which require masks for unvaccinated (otherwise mask wearers are still retarded) who are the smart ones, meaning they are at the store and have refused to take the Fauci Vaccine for the Fauci Flu. :dunno: :laugh:

Side note, some retards who took the Fauci Vaccine for the Fauci Flu actually still wear a mask, they are that brainwashed. That said Fauci has stated that the Fauci Vaccine is not 100% effective at preventing the Fauci Flu so it is good to still wear masks, which block the sun's rays and the immune support of Vitamin D. The Fauci Vaccine is fucking people up though. Besides the deaths from blood clots and enlarged hearts, the neurological damage is frightening. My guess is every individual fucked up or killed by the Fauci Vaccine would have easily survived if exposed to the Fauci Flu.

Last edited:

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

No. Thats just dumb.

Don't you mean that's just silly?

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

Boy do I have a lot of suspicions.....

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PROG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

209094916_2971186359867447_2548187380153156338_n.jpg
Why did they do it? Why?
Shitstain obama PAID the Wuhan lab to do it. That's why.

That rightwingers are usually kinda stupid? Yea, it's sinking in alright. You are doing a bang up job on that.
The sad thing is you confuse Trump supporters as rightwingers....we are not...we are America first...all Americans First...no matter what color race or creed...you are falling for a corporate media misconception...
CORPORATE MEDIA..... you get that right?....corporate????global corporate???? come on man wake up....

Trumpsters are a PERSONALITY CULT above anything else. You formulate it as America first, but in reality you are just eating up his bullshit as he does great damage to the US.

He wraps himself in our flag, but can't even admit an electoral loss for the good of the country. Nope, Trump is about Trump First.

And since we are talking about Covid-19 vaccine - Trump got the vaccine shots...quietly, because he knows who his audience is.

Trumpsters are a PERSONALITY CULT above anything else. You formulate it as America first, but in reality you are just eating up his bullshit as he does great damage to the US.

He wraps himself in our flag, but can't even admit an electoral loss for the good of the country. Nope, Trump is about Trump First.

Makes sense we're the cult considering the Republican propaganda that runs throughout all progressively owned medias and the progressive miseducation in our education systems.

Good one.

Forum List

Back