Stand up if you haven't been vaccinated.

Vaccine or?

• Fuck their "vaccines", don't have one.

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • I was or will soon be forced into a vaccine due peer pressure, economics and/or travel

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I gladly took their vaccine.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I gladly took their vaccine and am open to more to come (which is likely)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
Like seat belts that have saved countless lives, but whatever.
You don't inject a seat belt into your body idiot.....
I was referring to the logic in the statement of your meme. It's stupid.
I find it appalling that people in America think its okay for the federal government to vaccinate you by force...going door to door....they can limit your access to public school or public buildings but they have no right to come to your door with a needle....

I didn't realize that was happening.

I find it appalling that people don't give two shits about their fellow Americans and don't care about doing one damned thing to protect your neighbors from COVID.
They learned to not care about their fellows as blm was busting up the infrastructure over a fentanyl eater while others were being eaten by the commie virus. What part of CRT don’t you understand?
Im not sure why you felt the need to demonstrate that you don't care about human life if it doesnt look exactly like what you see in the mirror but thanks for the info.
Dumbass, badger said it was the blm baboons that did not care. What part of your mother tongue eludes you in badger’s post? All of it? Then let’s go through it one word at a time. You’ve obviously not taken the time to read COVID-19’s Biological Politics thread here at USMB.
I tend not to speak to people while they are suffering some sort of psychotic episode. The third person shit is well not assuring.

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

Boy do I have a lot of suspicions.....

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PROG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

209094916_2971186359867447_2548187380153156338_n.jpg
It's not a vaccine... it's an Intelligence Test.

Fail... to get vaccinated... and you run a much greater risk of Nature de-selecting you.

Given that new cases of the nasty Delta Variant are falling almost entirely upon the necks of the un-vaccinated... well... that Natural Selection is already here.

There are, indeed, folks who cannot (or dare not) get vaccinated due to medical conditions or concerns, but, beyond that unfortunate cohort...

For those who make a conscious choice NOT to get vaccinated... and for the Fruit Loops who think it's all a Kornspiracy... any misfortunate is on your heads.
There are numerous reasons not to take the jab, not just the lack of long term studies. Additional reasons include:
- unregulated profit motive results in unsafe products.
- vax makers have a long history of fines, penalties, and criminality.
- the silencing of any voices opposing vaccines indicates something
- no vax has ever been successful against corona viruses.
- full indemnity from lawsuits given vax makers.
- 99.9% of people survive COVID-19.
- reports of deaths caused by the vax are being silenced and ignored.
- doctors who promote vitamins and supplements for curing Covid-19 patients lose their license, removed from social media, and are attacked.

If this is news to you, please admit you’re uninformed.

5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine
Your Honor (Mother Nature)... the Prosecution rests... :abgg2q.jpg:

Like seat belts that have saved countless lives, but whatever.
You don't inject a seat belt into your body idiot.....
I was referring to the logic in the statement of your meme. It's stupid.
I find it appalling that people in America think its okay for the federal government to vaccinate you by force...going door to door....they can limit your access to public school or public buildings but they have no right to come to your door with a needle....

I didn't realize that was happening.

I find it appalling that people don't give two shits about their fellow Americans and don't care about doing one damned thing to protect your neighbors from COVID.
They learned to not care about their fellows as blm was busting up the infrastructure over a fentanyl eater while others were being eaten by the commie virus. What part of CRT don’t you understand?
Im not sure why you felt the need to demonstrate that you don't care about human life if it doesnt look exactly like what you see in the mirror but thanks for the info.
Dumbass, badger said it was the blm baboons that did not care. What part of your mother tongue eludes you in badger’s post? All of it? Then let’s go through it one word at a time. You’ve obviously not taken the time to read COVID-19’s Biological Politics thread here at USMB.
I tend not to speak to people while they are suffering some sort of psychotic episode. The third person shit is well not assuring.
Then you must exercise your tendency to (read[italics]), Psycho Breath. There’s much third person material cited at USMB, COVID-19’s Biological Politics thread.

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

Boy do I have a lot of suspicions.....

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PROG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

209094916_2971186359867447_2548187380153156338_n.jpg
It's not a vaccine... it's an Intelligence Test.

Fail... to get vaccinated... and you run a much greater risk of Nature de-selecting you.

Given that new cases of the nasty Delta Variant are falling almost entirely upon the necks of the un-vaccinated... well... that Natural Selection is already here.

There are, indeed, folks who cannot (or dare not) get vaccinated due to medical conditions or concerns, but, beyond that unfortunate cohort...

For those who make a conscious choice NOT to get vaccinated... and for the Fruit Loops who think it's all a Kornspiracy... any misfortunate is on your heads.
There are numerous reasons not to take the jab, not just the lack of long term studies. Additional reasons include:
- unregulated profit motive results in unsafe products.
- vax makers have a long history of fines, penalties, and criminality.
- the silencing of any voices opposing vaccines indicates something
- no vax has ever been successful against corona viruses.
- full indemnity from lawsuits given vax makers.
- 99.9% of people survive COVID-19.
- reports of deaths caused by the vax are being silenced and ignored.
- doctors who promote vitamins and supplements for curing Covid-19 patients lose their license, removed from social media, and are attacked.

If this is news to you, please admit you’re uninformed.

5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Don't forget the cretins unleashed this on us and everything since has been a lie. Oh sure, give me a shot too, it will make all your dreams come true:puke:

Forum List

Back