Stand up if you haven't been vaccinated.

Vaccine or?

• Fuck their "vaccines", don't have one.

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • I was or will soon be forced into a vaccine due peer pressure, economics and/or travel

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I gladly took their vaccine.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I gladly took their vaccine and am open to more to come (which is likely)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
It is funny folks think certain individuals like Trump the Chump got the Fauci Flu shots without any evidence. There is actually a vid out there of an Israeli politician faking getting the Fauci Flu shot.

It is funny folks think certain individuals like Trump the Chump got the Fauci Flu shots without any evidence. There is actually a vid out there of an Israeli politician faking getting the Fauci Flu shot.

Call me surprised.

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

Boy do I have a lot of suspicions.....

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PROG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

209094916_2971186359867447_2548187380153156338_n.jpg
I think the military should mandate them. Unvaccinated people are the blame of the pandemic still going on.

I haven't been vaccinated ... but, it's more out of total apathy than any political beliefs.

I don't care if I catch a cold... I could use two weeks off work.

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

Boy do I have a lot of suspicions.....

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PORG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

209094916_2971186359867447_2548187380153156338_n.jpg

Umm duh, vaccinated people do not breed the virus.

New variants develop by ITERATION. Delta specifically is a variant that first showed up in India...you know, that country with a huge population, almost no vaccination that is a raging pandemic epicenter.

Did they cancel out natural, heart & lung deaths too? How about the flu, was that canceled out there too?

Here we go with that crazy bullshit again.

~600,000 more people died last year over and above expected mortality. This is as clear of a statistical spike as 9/11 in New York City.

Can you think of ANYTHING that happened over the last year that would cause that?
Lack of medical care cause of lockdown

No, OPcocksuck, SARS-CoV-2 began to seriously diverge from RaTG13 a quarter-century ago, and it’s been mutating for millions. No, you don’t have it straight. Badger just answered at least one of your dipshit, information- and hormone-compromised questions.

It will have been the vaccinated that can kill the unvaccinated and not know who their victims were. Health care workers can transmit, and unvaccinated will become pariahs. The communist virus, evolved from culinary promiscuity, and an RNA virus that was always already promiscuous.

WTH_Progs?
Your posts clearly indicates you have some mental issues surrounded by conspiracy theories. You're a complete nut job.

Indicate. Indicates is singular.

Conspiracy theories wouldn't surround mental issues, you have it backwards.

How can I be a complete nut job when by your own attempt at words my mental issues are surrounded by just conspiracy theories?

What's it like living in a world where the truth is exactly what leftists tell you on the TV?

WTH_Progs?
Apart from your conspiracy theories, you not good a grammar as you suggest. I know your wrong.
When opponents focus on grammar, the profile pics etc, it indicates they have no constructive debate to refute.

Can you my check my spelling. I wouldn't want to torture your brain with thought.

Stand up if you haven't been vaccinated.​

Where the hell are we going to prop up hundreds of thousands of corpses after they are dug up?

That rightwingers are usually kinda stupid? Yea, it's sinking in alright. You are doing a bang up job on that.
The sad thing is you confuse Trump supporters as rightwingers....we are not...we are America first...all Americans First...no matter what color race or creed...you are falling for a corporate media misconception...
CORPORATE MEDIA..... you get that right?....corporate????global corporate???? come on man wake up....

Trumpsters are a PERSONALITY CULT above anything else. You formulate it as America first, but in reality you are just eating up his bullshit as he does great damage to the US.

He wraps himself in our flag, but can't even admit an electoral loss for the good of the country. Nope, Trump is about Trump First.

And since we are talking about Covid-19 vaccine - Trump got the vaccine shots...quietly, because he knows who his audience is.
Trump announced that he got the vaccine...where do you get your bullshit from?....

Like seat belts that have saved countless lives, but whatever.
You don't inject a seat belt into your body idiot.....
I was referring to the logic in the statement of your meme. It's stupid.
I find it appalling that people in America think its okay for the federal government to vaccinate you by force...going door to door....they can limit your access to public school or public buildings but they have no right to come to your door with a needle....

Like seat belts that have saved countless lives, but whatever.
You don't inject a seat belt into your body idiot.....
I was referring to the logic in the statement of your meme. It's stupid.
I find it appalling that people in America think its okay for the federal government to vaccinate you by force...going door to door....they can limit your access to public school or public buildings but they have no right to come to your door with a needle....

I didn't realize that was happening.

I find it appalling that people don't give two shits about their fellow Americans and don't care about doing one damned thing to protect your neighbors from COVID.

Forum List

Back