stand back and stand by for a subpoena & Bannon Is Ordered to Testify

What facts are you referring to?
any and all you stumble upon?

and reading and comprehension is not your strong suit. I highlighted one .. D'Oh!

"It is impossible for Trump to be charged for January 6th" - your inability to deal with reality and facts is stunning here

and reading and comprehension is not your strong suit. I highlighted one .. D'Oh!

"It is impossible for Trump to be charged for January 6th" - your inability to deal with reality and facts is stunning here
Nothing is impossible with a corrupt and politicized DOJ such as Brandon’s.

Nonetheless, there is not one valid charge which could be laid at President Trump’s feet for the 1/6 non-insurrection.

Trump World: The Walls Are Closing In -- We can hope, can't we?

and in familiar news for Trump World

Ominous music rising....Scene blackouts.

I see what you did there OP. LMAO!!!

Bannon is a no good POS. The day his mouth closes and the day he departs this earth will be more than celebrated.

Which media source can we go to that's 100% truthful 100% of the time?

your inability to deal with reality and facts is stunning
TRUMP ARRESTED! FUCK ALL YOU COMMIE BASTAGES!

Last edited:

What facts are you saying im not dealing with?

Nothing is impossible with a corrupt and politicized DOJ such as Brandon’s.

Nonetheless, there is not one valid charge which could be laid at President Trump’s feet for the 1/6 non-insurrection.
'Valid charge?' Speaking out of your gnomish arse again? as far as charges go, we shall see. That is up to the DOJ

remember, try not to regurgitate spin that stinks of Trump corruption

Oh nozies. I’ve gone and upset Dainty.

:auiqs.jpg:
upset?

It's always amusing to see how ignorant people like you are about what they reveal about themselves when they post shit like this. The projection makes it so much easier to get inside of your head -- easier to get inside of your head -- easier than what others have put there -- inside

'Valid charge?' Speaking out of your gnomish arse again? as far as charges go, we shall see. That is up to the DOJ

remember, try not to regurgitate spin that stinks of Trump corruption

It’s cute when the perpetually flummoxed Dainty latches on to a new word. 🤣

In any event, there is not a scintilla of evidence that President Trump — in any way — orchestrated or even sought the behavior of that subset of protestors who entered the Capitol on 1/6.

Dainty knows this is the truth. But Dainty will never admit it.

upset?

It's always amusing to see how ignorant people like you are about what they reveal about themselves when they post shit like this. The projection makes it so much easier to get inside of your head -- easier to get inside of your head -- easier than what others have put there -- inside
Don’t be so upset, Dainty.

Take a Midol.

Trump World: The Walls Are Closing In -- We can hope, can't we?

and in familiar news for Trump World

Forcing someone to testify yields nothing. Hillary Clinton testified to numerous questions, knowing great detail about everything she was willing to answer and somehow having amnesia with everything she didn't want to answer. That actually makes her quite the genius because when you don't plead the fifth and plead a foggy memory instead, it doesn't make you look so bad.

It’s cute when the perpetually flummoxed Dainty latches on to a new word. 🤣

In any event, there is not a scintilla of evidence that President Trump — in any way — orchestrated or even sought the behavior of that subset of protestors who entered the Capitol on 1/6.

Dainty knows this is the truth. But Dainty will never admit it.
We shall see. Your opinion(s) here is as worthless as your reputation for civility and honesty

We shall see. Your opinion(s) here is as worthless as your reputation for civility and honesty

Dainty is all upsetty wetty.

Don’t you worry your little pinhead about my reputation for civility or honesty, Dainty.

You are an established troll and purveyor of lies. But you are remarkably thin-skinned when you go about your work.

It’s almost tragic.

What’s your view of the OP?

I don’t need a guide on how to handle you, Dainty. You’ve already exposed yourself as the actual troll many times over.

:itsok:

Dainty is all upsetty wetty.

Don’t you worry your little pinhead about my reputation for civility or honesty, Dainty.

You are an established troll and purveyor of lies. But you are remarkably thin-skinned when you go about your work.

It’s almost tragic.

What’s your view of the OP?
you're even lonelier than I remember. Sad

Forum List

Back