stand back and stand by for a subpoena & Bannon Is Ordered to Testify

Trump World: The Walls Are Closing In -- We can hope, can't we?

and in familiar news for Trump World

Well, I've been hearing that the walls are closing in on Trump for years.

Garland knows he has to have the most airtight case in the history of the country if he's going to indict. True Believers like Bannon aren't going to fold, so Garland has to hope for some luck. And what are the chances that at least one cult member will be on any jury and throw it?

The bigger problem is a portion of the electorate that chooses to vote for this ugly clown show.

It's creepy how hard I make you
It’s pathetic how grandiose your views of yourself are.

But laughable.

I’m not sorry I got under your unduly thin skin. That’s almost impossible to avoid? In fact.

But I’m a little surprised you can’t even discuss the imbecile OP.

Your OP muttered some shit about the Proud Boys subpoena of Trump. You probably aren’t aware of how unlikely that is to be approved by any court.

You also expressed some “concern” about a subpoena of Bannon. What you didn’t say is how that would be any problem for President Trump

Vacuous OP is vacuous.

Well, I've been hearing that the walls are closing in on Trump for years.

Garland knows he has to have the most airtight case in the history of the country if he's going to indict. True Believers like Bannon aren't going to fold, so Garland has to hope for some luck. And what are the chances that at least one cult member will be on any jury and throw it?

The bigger problem is a portion of the electorate that chooses to vote for this ugly clown show.
a jury member throwing a verdict? Judges have the power to overrule that kind of shit

"judgment notwithstanding the jury verdict"

I believe 'the walls are closing in' is misinterpreted in the way believers in the Second Coming misinterpret and believe it's a very soon event

people like Bannon would flip given a severe case and threat -- as have stone cold killers and mafioso

We don't elect a president with a popular vote. The electoral college strategy of each and every candidate takes advantage of the system. Change the system and the strategies of candidates would change. The more people who vote, the more the chances of low information voters deciding.

The problem is human nature.

Your OP muttered some shit about the Proud Boys subpoena of Trump. You probably aren’t aware of how unlikely that is to be approved by any court.
given a sound legal argument, a subpoena to compel Trump's testimony is not all that outlandish as it may first appear to be

We don't elect a president with a popular vote. The electoral college strategy of each and every candidate takes advantage of the system. Change the system and the strategies of candidates would change. The more people who vote, the more the chances of low information voters deciding.

The problem is human nature.
Definitely. That's why I'm a one-issue voter now: We have to fix a system that incentivizes and rewards the very worst behaviors of its participants.

Trump World: The Walls Are Closing In -- We can hope, can't we?

and in familiar news for Trump World

There are no walls closing in..get this thru your head...

Trump ain't going to jail...
Biden ain't going to jail...at best Hunter may get indicted if his laptop turns state's evidence...

But other than that, nobody you are wishing to see go to jail, will ever go to jail...

given a sound legal argument, a subpoena to compel Trump's testimony is not all that outlandish as it may first appear to be
It isn’t an unsound idea at all. If I were representing one of the Proud Boys, I might try that little gambit, myself.

All I was suggesting was that it happens “all the time” (in big cases) that lawyers try to subpoena in high profile witnesses. But they don’t get approved all that much when they get challenged. Judges are usually reluctant to permit their trials to be turned into circus side shows.

There are no walls closing in..get this thru your head...

Trump ain't going to jail...
Biden ain't going to jail...at best Hunter may get indicted if his laptop turns state's evidence...

But other than that, nobody you are wishing to see go to jail, will ever go to jail...
I don't believe either Biden is going to jail. Hunter could get a slap as most people in his position -- for crimes he supposedly committed -- get. LOL

Trump going to jail? Prison? I doubt that.

The walls are closing in on Trump. His wealth is being hacked -- he could be found guilty of a few things. Well see if and when he's charged with anything. But its coming. Walls are closing in

It isn’t an unsound idea at all. If I were representing one of the Proud Boys, I might try that little gambit, myself.

All I was suggesting was that it happens “all the time” (in big cases) that lawyers try to subpoena in high profile witnesses. But they don’t get approved all that much when they get challenged. Judges are usually reluctant to permit their trials to be turned into circus side shows.
They're not trying to do what is done 'all of the time.' The Proud Boys and others have stated things in courts, under oaths... Trump was found to be responsible bythe Jan 6 committee. They forwarded their findings to the DOJ. We will see

They're not trying to do what is done 'all of the time.' The Proud Boys and others have stated things in courts, under oaths... Trump was found to be responsible bythe Jan 6 committee. They forwarded their findings to the DOJ. We will see
The January 6 committee findings are absolutely less than worthless. Partisan political nonsense.

I’m sure even the hack Brandon DOJ gives zero credence to that bullshit committee and its predetermined “findings.”

The January 6 committee findings are absolutely less than worthless. Partisan political nonsense.

I’m sure even the hack Brandon DOJ gives zero credence to that bullshit committee and its predetermined “findings.”
It was a bipartisan committee. That is a fact.

The GOP/McCarthy tried stacking it with Republicans that had agendas with predetermined ideas, because they themselves were involved. His picks (two) would've been investigating themselves at some point.

McCarthy chose to appoint no more than the two who took up the challenge

Findings were never predetermined, as they had not all the evidence, emails, texts, phone records and testimonies under oath, to come to any conclusions

and the DOJ under Biden is not playing games like it tried under Trump's watch

No. Your claim is not a fact. Instead, it is untrue. The bullshit committee was 100% partisan. Every member was heavily biased against President Trump. Every. Single. One.
Bised? Everyone has biases What they did not have was an agenda outside of following the facts...

It was a bi-partisan committee made up of Democrats and Republicans. Fact

No. Your claim is not a fact. Instead, it is untrue. The bullshit committee was 100% partisan. Every member was heavily biased against President Trump. Every. Single. One.
now...

Forum List

Back