Stand Against Homophobic Bullying

What I am finding ironic here today is the "stand against bullying in general" concept. Of course! Why not. You go do that. I do that all the damn time. This is specific to this video, which I felt like sharing.

Crazy how many people show up and try to rearrange my furniture.

Why did you say this then?

Fuckin A! It's like I put out bait for the populace of the Waldorf Hysteria.

Trust me, I do not like Sunni, but it just looks to me that this is more about proving some other weird point.

Because I didn't expect the response.

Again - that's why we're in different bodies. Funny how people expect me to do what they would do, respond as they would, etc.

Bullying is a legitimate tactic for trying to help homos become normal.

Beating the gay out of them is the humaine thing to do for people cursed with this affection.

Someday in the future they will thank you for caring and beating them straight. :cool:

Now THAT is quite a typo.

Lord. I'd kill to be able to pos rep you at this moment. No worries. I have a long attention span when it comes to honoring my hopes. :)

Beating the gay out of them is the humaine thing to do for people cursed with this affection.

Someday in the future they will thank you for caring and beating them straight. :cool:

Lord. I'd kill to be able to pos rep you at this moment. No worries. I have a long attention span when it comes to honoring my hopes. :)

Got it for ya Babe...

What I am finding ironic here today is the "stand against bullying in general" concept. Of course! Why not. You go do that. I do that all the damn time. This is specific to this video, which I felt like sharing.

Crazy how many people show up and try to rearrange my furniture.

Fuckin A! It's like I put out bait for the populace of the Waldorf Hysteria.

Trust me, I do not like Sunni, but it just looks to me that this is more about proving some other weird point.

Again - that's why we're in different bodies. Funny how people expect me to do what they would do, respond as they would, etc.

We are in different bodies so I dont touch things I am not supposed to either :eek:

:lmao:

Love ya BD :) *smile*

LOL. shouldn't type without my reading glasses and cup of coffee. :lol:

We are in different bodies so I dont touch things I am not supposed to either :eek:

:lmao:

Love ya BD :) *smile*

xoxo =)

:thanks:

How about just bullying in general?

My sister is a lesbian.

This is my cause.

And I am gay, but I still think it's silly to specifically go against homophobic bullying when you can just be against bullying in general.

We're talking about in a school setting, right?

Homos think they are special. That is why they are against homo bullying, and only want their special group admitted as new members in the marriage club.

The best way to cobat bullying is to quit raising children to be such pussies. Youre welcome for the advice, lefties.

My sister is a lesbian.

This is my cause.

And I am gay, but I still think it's silly to specifically go against homophobic bullying when you can just be against bullying in general.

We're talking about in a school setting, right?

Homos think they are special. That is why they are against homo bullying, and only want their special group admitted as new members in the marriage club.

Yeah, we're Uppity and don't know our place.

It's OK. We know you're an ignorant bigot. No need to belabor the point.
The difference is that I care about people and you don't.

You applaude them being stuck in a lifestyle of death and disease.

I want them to escape the degrading and disease ridden homo perversion and become normal humans again.

What I find particularly amusing are the non muslims who tell YOU that you are wrong and islam does not forbid homosexuality at all.

I wonder where they get that idea from? Surely they must be totally ignorant of islamic teachings. I am always totally amazed that people can know nothing, argue from the point of ignorance and then tell those who really do know that they are wrong.

Forum List

Back