Spread the word

Should one then assume democrats are more honest when it comes to taxes? This baloney is funny, honesty is the best policy right? The interesting thing about 'taxes' when used in political speech is that it has come to mean so much for some. Say taxes and the dialogue becomes about someone taking your hard earned dollars. From there like trained puppets the mind fills in the blanks. As Reagan was wrong, so was Bush Jr, and yet the fantasies remain. Money is so powerful a metaphor.

""Reagan was coming from this very simple proposition: If you lower the tax rate, then more people will work, there will be more income in the economy and everyone's lives would be better. Despite a 25 percent income tax cut, by 1982 Reagan faced a deepening recession, mounting unemployment and homelessness."" Ken Duberstein, Reagan Chief of Staff

But finally: Newsflash: Ronald Reagan Raised Taxes (You Idiots) - Shadowproof

Spread the word? You bet, I'll spread the word.

There are nine words in your post, though, and you didn't specify which one to spread, so I chose the word "higher".

I plan on spending my day spreading the word "higher", and thank you for your suggestion.

The tax rate that most people simply cannot get a handle on is the so-called 'corporate tax rate'.

Here's a news flash for you that are incorrigibly dense on this issue. CORPORATIONS DO NOT PAY TAXES! Corporations raise their prices for goods and services so that they squeak out a profit margin (could be just pennies on the dollar) and pass the taxes along to the consumers.

When the 'corporate tax rate' gets high enough, corporations simply move out of the country.

It is only a true imbecile that suggests corporations should pay more taxes. THE PEOPLE are paying the taxes for them in the form of higher prices.

God, you people are IDIOTS!

Forum List

Back