Special Counsel team's frustration with Judge Aileen Cannon is really evident.And it's glorious.

I would never take an inappropriate shower with my daughter. I wouldn't take one with any minor. But ole Joe did and it's proven to be correct. You people that support him are a danger to all minors. Letting a pedophile roam free.
No, it has not. Trump would date his daughter. He sticks fingers unwanted into women. He was banging women when Melania was having Barron.

You have no sort of decency. No MAGAt commie fascist like you should walking free in society.

He said if she wasn't his daughter, he would date her. Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter.
And lib loons pretend Trumps comment was worse, Just like the p grab joke that they turned into a Pearl Clutching Carnival

No, it has not. Trump would date his daughter. He sticks fingers unwanted into women. He was banging women when Melania was having Barron.

You have no sort of decency. No MAGAt commie fascist like you should walking free in society.
Mostly a manipulated false statement
The stick fingers things is made up softies boy

Eileen Cannon is a fucking ****! A Trump kiss-ass! She's got no business being the judge for this documents case. She is completely partial to the defendant.

I really commend you on your ability to type this while your head is up your ass.

Also, you forgot to attach anything in the way of an argument.

Oh wait....you are a left-winger. You don't have arguments...just brain farts.

Lol, Trump said if she wasn't his daughter he would date her. You can't ask Biden that question, because he would date her. He already took inappropriate showers with her. After Clinton we were told a man's sex life is no bodies business but his own. Clinton stuck a cigar in a 19 year olds vagina. I laugh at how moral you are for Republicans but will overlook anyone in your party. Everything in that diary has been confirmed. How does it feel to support a pedophile. It would make me sick.

Trump is a vile human being, which is not a recommendation to his followers, though I think Don's character defects appeal to the malignancies in every MAGAt's soul.

Trump is a vile human being, which is not a recommendation to his followers, though I think Don's character defects appeal to the malignancies in every MAGAt's soul.
These people have felt "less than", for whatever reason. Be it stupidity, poverty, being shunned for their social and intellectual deviance, etc.

And Trump makes them feel like winners.

Lol, Trump said if she wasn't his daughter he would date her. You can't ask Biden that question, because he would date her. He already took inappropriate showers with her. After Clinton we were told a man's sex life is no bodies business but his own. Clinton stuck a cigar in a 19 year olds vagina. I laugh at how moral you are for Republicans but will overlook anyone in your party. Everything in that diary has been confirmed. How does it feel to support a pedophile. It would make me sick.
Generally if supporting or defending the aberrant then are aberrant

Forum List

Back