Special Counsel Asks Supreme Court To Rule Quickly Whether Trump Can Be Prosecuted

The criminal justice system is for prosecuting violations of crimes. That’s all we are trying to accomplish here.
LOL after you just admitted Comrade Smith is taking this action for political reasons. You're a hoot Marener.

He's not filing the motion, BTW. He's simply seeking to make the prosecution go through the normal appeal process.
He only wants to go through the normal appeal process because it’ll take longer, not for any other reason.

By admitting that’s the point, you’re merely proving that Trump’s argument is pretextual.

Either way, Trump has his motion adjudicated and we can move on. There’s no lack of due process.

LOL after you just admitted Comrade Smith is taking this action for political reasons. You're a hoot Marener.
He’s taking actions for the benefit of the people of the country who have an interest in the matter being settled.

We all benefit.

He only wants to go through the normal appeal process because it’ll take longer, not for any other reason.

By admitting that’s the point, you’re merely proving that Trump’s argument is pretextual.

Either way, Trump has his motion adjudicated and we can move on. There’s no lack of due process.
He doesn't need any other reason. He wants to run an unencumbered campaign, that's completely normal and natural. The prosecutor wants to interfere with his ability to do that. That's a problem.

In this case, who are the victims? Who has suffered damages?
The entire Nation!!!! For goodness sake!

Democrats for his constant defamation... calling us thieves, riggers, crooks, cheaters, without proof or evidence....

Biden....

And YOU for being lied to about the election not being valid when it was....

Our constitution, not having a peaceful transfer of power...

The judicial system.

Edit additions

The states

Election workers

I can go on and on.....

I'm sorry, but that is insane. It is simply disconnected from reality.

You asked, I appreciate that you bothered to ask, but this will go nowhere.
You are correct although I agree with your stated positions I am not convinced you believe that having voted for Biden!

He doesn't need any other reason. He wants to run an unencumbered campaign, that's completely normal and natural. The prosecutor wants to interfere with his ability to do that. That's a problem.
Of course he needs another reason. You don’t get to delay a trial because you want to. That’s not due process.

He’s taking actions for the benefit of the people of the country who have an interest in the matter being settled.

We all benefit.
LOL Good German. Your party depend on good foot soldiers such as yourself.

Only you have no evidence or argument. So your opinion carries no weight.

Might as well say water isnt wet. Nobody cares.
Likewise for yours. Of course, you could be one of the new army of internet legal experts who just discovered their astounding legal acumen when they started weighing in on various trials going on. I didn't go to law school, did you?

Yes. The voters whose rights he attempted to deprived are mentioned. Damn dude, you haven't even read the indictments, have you?
How about the 74 million voters Congress disenfranchised by not investigating the election? The fraud was obvious. This would not be going on if it never happened.

Of course he needs another reason. You don’t get to delay a trial because you want to. That’s not due process.
He can try is the point (I'm not on trial, BTW), and the prosecution should have zero interest in whether the trial influences the election or not.

He can try is the point (I'm not on trial, BTW), and the prosecution should have zero interest in whether the trial influences the election or not.
The prosecution always has an interest in making sure that trials promptly, as do the people the country.

The entire Nation!!!! For goodness sake!

Democrats for his constant defamation... calling us thieves, riggers, crooks, cheaters, without proof or evidence....

Biden....

And YOU for being lied to about the election not being valid when it was....

Our constitution, not having a peaceful transfer of power...

The judicial system.

Edit additions

The states

Election workers

I can go on and on.....
Wow, Feel better?

Forum List

Back