Speaking of the pandemic…

Really? I live in NY and it hasn't been shut down for over a year and a half.

Ya gotta do better than that or admit you're full of shit

Yeah, everything is just peachy, that's why so many people are fleeing blue shitholes. LMAO

Yeah, everything is just peachy, that's why so many people are fleeing blue shitholes. LMAO

The claim was that blue states have been shut down for two years.

Pure bullshit

Blame for the ongoing pandemic rests solely with conservatives, not President Biden.

This is in fact a pandemic of the right – the consequence of conservatives refusing to follow health and safety guidelines and refusing be vaccinated with safe and effective vaccines, and Republican elected officials who have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance, refusing to act responsibly to address the pandemic.

Blame for the ongoing pandemic rests solely with conservatives, not President Biden.

This is in fact a pandemic of the right – the consequence of conservatives refusing to follow health and safety guidelines and refusing be vaccinated with safe and effective vaccines, and Republican elected officials who have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance, refusing to act responsibly to address the pandemic.
OMG....you are nuttier than Commie or Jack! You should check your pulse I think maybe an alien has invaded your Dimmer body.

“…it's hard to shut it down when conservative leaders across the country are committed to making sure that doesn't happen. Biden, for his part, signed into law the historic $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan to ensure broad distribution of vaccines. But he can't force people to get vaccinated. He did issue vaccination and testing mandates for businesses, but those were rebuked by the Supreme Court. He also isn't responsible for conservative disinformation and efforts to thwart measures to protect people from Covid by Republican elected officials, which is the primary reason the US is still struggling with the virus in a way that some other industrialized countries aren't.”

True.

This may be the saddest attempt at damage control I've ever seen. It's basically saying we can't blame Joe Biden for any of his many failures because he's SO WEAK, all these other groups just run right over him and do whatever they want. Pathetic.

“…it's hard to shut it down when conservative leaders across the country are committed to making sure that doesn't happen. Biden, for his part, signed into law the historic $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan to ensure broad distribution of vaccines. But he can't force people to get vaccinated. He did issue vaccination and testing mandates for businesses, but those were rebuked by the Supreme Court. He also isn't responsible for conservative disinformation and efforts to thwart measures to protect people from Covid by Republican elected officials, which is the primary reason the US is still struggling with the virus in a way that some other industrialized countries aren't.”

True.
True , Democrats are not responsible for anything . Zero accountability. Zero consequences.

This may be the saddest attempt at damage control I've ever seen. It's basically saying we can't blame Joe Biden for any of his many failures because he's SO WEAK, all these other groups just run right over him and do whatever they want. Pathetic.
Yeah I actually thought Dimmer Clayton had a shred of sense but of course I was wrong.

True.

Learn something.
These mRNA injections are not and can not be vaccines, ever.
Coronaviruses used to be exosomes that went rogue.
Exosomes are our own bodies' mechanisms for carrying messages between cells, which is why all cells have ACE2 receptors that can be opened by a spike protein.
And that is why coronaviruses have these spike proteins.
They are mimicking exosomes.
So then spike proteins can NOT possibly be used by the immune system to memorize or target pathogens.
If it did, then it would attack our own exosomes and we would die.
There is no way any pathogen could accidentally have evolved to mimic the spike proteins of exosomes.
Coronaviruses then had to be exosomes originally, in order to have the right spike protein key to unlock the ACE2 receptors.
So any attempt to make a vaccine using spike proteins, is totally and completely impossible.
Antibodies will clean up any excess spike proteins they find as accumulating debris, but will not and can not activate advanced immune system attacks on spike proteins.
So these mRNA injection are totally and completely fake.
In no way can they ever possibly add any immunity to anything.

So does anyone think it would be possible to unite Jews and anti-Semites?

NO?

Well the anti-Semites in this example are trumpers

Ignorant analogy.
First of all, the word "Semitic" does not mean Jewish but instead means "of an Arab language group".
So essentially Semitic mean Arab.
And it is gross cultural appropriation to steal the word Semitic and try to claim it refers to Jews instead.
Second is that there really have never been any anti-Jewish people except Christians.
Arabs and Moslems think of Jews as being the same religion and race.
It is only white Christians of European ancestry who are anti Jewish.

And no, as much as I do not like Trump or trumpers, Trump supporters are not at all anti-Jewish, and in fact, Trump was the most pro-Israel president we ever had.
I personally hate Israel and think it should not exist at all, and the European Jewish immigrants should go somewhere else.

Really? I live in NY and it hasn't been shut down for over a year and a half.

Ya gotta do better than that or admit you're full of shit

Wrong.
In all parts of the country, restaurants, arenas, movies, clubs, etc., have been shut down and half of them run out of business.
Offices, call centers, etc., have been trying to run from home, and are less than half the normal production rates.

Yea...that's a lie

But hey..prove me wrong. Quotes and links

THE single thing I am most critical of Trump is his pandering to Zionists.
The US embassy to Israel should never have been moved by Trump, to Jerusalem.
Jerusalem most definitely is NOT at all part of any legal definition of Israel.

Forum List

Back