Joe Biden Destroyed the Stock Market

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

31 Dec 2022 ~~ By Matt Margolis

You probably don’t need me or anyone else to tell you that 2022 was a brutal year for your stock portfolio. If you were planning to retire in 2023, you may want to put it off, as it may be a while before your retirement fund recovers. It turns out that 2022 was the worst year for the stock market since 2008. You remember the financial collapse in 2008, right?
In 2022, the S&P 500 lost 19.44%, the DOW lost 8.78%, and the NASDAQ lost 33.10%.
Let’s go Brandon!
Last year, Joe Biden was quick to take credit for any positive economic news (which was really the result of the economy reopening after the COVID shutdowns), including the stock market’s rise.
“[The stock market] has hit record after record after record on my watch, while making things more equitable for working class people,” Biden said back in January 2022.
Will he take credit for the current state of the stock market?
It’s worth noting here that Donald Trump predicted the stock market would crash under Biden. Once again, he was right.

Commentary:
Shutting down the U.S and abroad over the Chinese flu wrecked the economy. Most everyone saw the recession coming, long before it got here.
The fact that Trump's policies were right, and have been vindicated, is beyond debate.
Until an anti fossil fuel administration took over, doubling the price of fuel slowing the economy to a crawl, followed by a never before seen attack on citizen’s wealth.
Total damage=$17 trillion in lost equity in the stock and bond market so far.
The notion that this was somehow baked in the cake and the most anti fossil fuel and anti business administration in the nation’s history had nothing to do with anything is not accurate.
As an aside, it is much, much, much easier to grow an economy from the bottom than after years of growth. i.e., not only did Obama have an incredible spot starting at an economic meltdown but Biden’s spot not that long after a pandemic was a decent too.
Unfortunately, Biden's personal brand has become poison (roughly on the same level as Nazis) to the Maoist Democrat half the country, and therefore we have a paradox of an extremely effective policy executor.
We have transcended policies into the realm of ideological tribalism. It is no longer a policy debate.

31 Dec 2022 ~~ By Matt Margolis

You probably don’t need me or anyone else to tell you that 2022 was a brutal year for your stock portfolio. If you were planning to retire in 2023, you may want to put it off, as it may be a while before your retirement fund recovers. It turns out that 2022 was the worst year for the stock market since 2008. You remember the financial collapse in 2008, right?
In 2022, the S&P 500 lost 19.44%, the DOW lost 8.78%, and the NASDAQ lost 33.10%.
Let’s go Brandon!
Last year, Joe Biden was quick to take credit for any positive economic news (which was really the result of the economy reopening after the COVID shutdowns), including the stock market’s rise.
“[The stock market] has hit record after record after record on my watch, while making things more equitable for working class people,” Biden said back in January 2022.
Will he take credit for the current state of the stock market?
It’s worth noting here that Donald Trump predicted the stock market would crash under Biden. Once again, he was right.

Commentary:
Shutting down the U.S and abroad over the Chinese flu wrecked the economy. Most everyone saw the recession coming, long before it got here.
The fact that Trump's policies were right, and have been vindicated, is beyond debate.
Until an anti fossil fuel administration took over, doubling the price of fuel slowing the economy to a crawl, followed by a never before seen attack on citizen’s wealth.
Total damage=$17 trillion in lost equity in the stock and bond market so far.
The notion that this was somehow baked in the cake and the most anti fossil fuel and anti business administration in the nation’s history had nothing to do with anything is not accurate.
As an aside, it is much, much, much easier to grow an economy from the bottom than after years of growth. i.e., not only did Obama have an incredible spot starting at an economic meltdown but Biden’s spot not that long after a pandemic was a decent too.
Unfortunately, Biden's personal brand has become poison (roughly on the same level as Nazis) to the Maoist Democrat half the country, and therefore we have a paradox of an extremely effective policy executor.
We have transcended policies into the realm of ideological tribalism. It is no longer a policy debate.
Nice spin, too bad that President Biden isn't responsible for the deficit in our Markets:

• The Pandemic
  • Fiscal Conservative
  • Local City and Town Councils
  • Greed
  • World Markets too
  • McConnell & his bitches
  • Trump
  • And, people like you.

The stock market is down? Did it crash suddenly and cause the usual panic induced wave of lay-offs? Seems like someone is handling a stock market correction better than usual.

with the GOP taking the House, there will be some stability brought to the market in the coming year…but i expect, as the majority of CEOs have predicted the first few months will be difficult with a number of layoffs coming

Xiden’s policies have been a nightmare for the working class, their savings, the value of their dollar…xiden and the demafasict have made america. poorer
What the fuck are you talking about...

If
Dollar rises your screaming
Dollar goes down you scream...

FYI

Attachments

• 1672689869546.png
    1672689869546.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 1672689775434.png
    1672689775434.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 9
It’s up 30% from Trump’s 2nd year market. What’s the problem? Is that not enough? Should it be up 40%, 50%?
the issue is that $17 trillion was lost after the xiden ans demafasict policy took hold this past year ending the ride trump’s policy put us on.

did you not read the OP?

the issue is that $17 trillion was lost after the xiden ans demafasict policy took hold this past year ending the ride trump’s policy put us on.

did you not read the OP?
Two years into both presidents Biden’s stock market is up 30% over Trumps. In 2019 you thought it was the best economy ever and great stock market… Biden is 30% higher.

with the GOP taking the House, there will be some stability brought to the market in the coming year...
Damn man, can you be any more stupid?

What is it you think GOP House will do to "stabilize the market"?

Damn man, can you be any more stupid?

What is it you think GOP House will do to "stabilize the market"?
just by being elected Wall Street and business in general is confident they well slow down the demafasict agenda

What the fuck are you talking about...

If
Dollar rises your screaming
Dollar goes down you scream...

FYI

~~~~~~
It's all about having your 401(k) savings becoming your 201(k).

just by being elected Wall Street and business in general is confident they well slow down the demafasict agenda
Stop fronting, you don't know shit about "Wall Street and business in general", you are just another know nothing idiot posting half baked politico bullshit.

You can't explain HOW a Republican House changes anything for bussiness or Wall Street.

Last edited:
Stop fronting, you don't know shit about "Wall Street and business in general", you are just another know nothing idiot posting half baked politico bullshit.

You can't explain HOW a Republican House changes anything for bussiness or Wall Street.
i’m not fronting. By controlling the house the demafasict agenda won’t be able to become law

i’m not fronting. By controlling the house the demafasict agenda won’t be able to become law
Which agenda? Which law?

Fed will keep increasing interest rates untill growth and inflation is down.

You know what the House can do about that? N O T H I N G

Last edited:
You probably don’t need me or anyone else to tell you that 2022 was a brutal year for your stock portfolio.
Wow really? Who could have possibly forseen that at the start of 2022.

Forum List

Back