Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi Starts Off 2021 By Continuing To Facilitate CCP Espionage

Despite admitting she knows D-Eric Swalwell is a compromised agent of the CCP and has known for 4 years while Swalwell has been in the House Intel Committee, Pelosi refuses to remove Swalwell from the committee...

2021 and Easy is still lying about the Chinese.

Swalwell was hanging out with a Chinese spy. The FBI told him she was a Chinese spy, and Swalwell cut off all contact with her.

The FBI warned the Trump campaign about Russian spies, and Trump Campaign members continued to hang out with Russian spies. Rudy Guiliani has been warned about Russian spies in the Ukraine and he's still hanging out with them. Should they have all been removed from their jobs for hanging out with Russian spies?

Why is it OK from Trump and his people to hang around with foreign spies, and not lose their jobs, but Swalwell quits hanging out with spies, and needs to be fired?

So, you're in favor of a full blown SP to investigate Chineese influence over the 2020 elections?

I'm in favour of confining anyone who calls Democrats pawn/sympathizers/dupes of the Chinese, in a room where they can talk amongst themselves. The Chinese aren't wasting their time on you fools. They don't need to bother. Trump has destroyed your economy, your nation is in the throws of an out of control pandemic, which is killing 3000 people a day and climbing, and you're falsely claiming China is your biggest problem.

Trump is the guy who gave China the whip hand. Ask him how he intends to use foreign governments to help him retain power.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok:

I have no clue what you are rambling about here, care to clue us in to your conspiracy theory?

That's absolutely correct. You have no clue. You should stop commenting until you do.

Your President has spent the last four years lifting sanctions against China, and doing everything possible to increase China's wealth, power and standing in the world, in exchange for "gifts in the form of trade marks for Ivanka and a half billion loan for Junior. Imports from China have increased, and exports decreased.

The American farmer has been lost income, many have lost their farms, China has increased its wealth and standing in the world, and become more and more powerful because of Trump's policies, and Trump has done NOTHING to stop China from doing these things.

Now you come up with this fiction that Biden is working on behalf of China. That everyone who is working to get rid of Trump is working on behalf of the Chinese. What could Biden possibly do for China that Trump hasn't already done?

Trump has done more to damage US trade relations than you can possibly imagine. NOBODY in the first world is buying US goods because Trump slapped tariffs on our goods. The American trade deficits with Canada and Europe are through the roof because Canadians and Europeans are not buying American any more.

And you fools are bleating about the Chinese. Trump has done more damage to the country than Xi and Putin could have ever have dreamed even in their wildest flights of fancy. And you continue to try to burn the country down, rather than let the "other side" win.

Nothing is as disloyal or destructive to the nation as Donald Trump and his Republican party. You have all but destroyed the nation. It will take generations to undo the damage of the Republican Party and its racist, authoritarian policies.
Your President has spent the last four years lifting sanctions against China,

Why are you always such a lying sack of pathetic KKKanadain shit?

Pelosi continues to allow a CCP-owned Manchurian Candidate remain on the House Intel Committee because 'Economic Justice' (Class Warfare / A return to Forced Economic Slavery) and 'Social Justice' are more important than ending CCP espionage she continues to facilitate.

My word but you're stupid. You calling someone a "CCP-owned Manchurian Candidate" has no basis in fact or reality. In the last election campaign you said Hillary was the corrupt candidate aiding and abetting Putin, and yet after 4 years of Donald Trump, Xi and Putin have never been more powerful - either economically, politically, or militarily.

I mean it worked with Hillary, but what did America get in return for swallowing the lies you and others like you keep believing?
You are really stupid, on top of being a lying sack of KKKanadian shit.

Despite admitting she knows D-Eric Swalwell is a compromised agent of the CCP and has known for 4 years while Swalwell has been in the House Intel Committee, Pelosi refuses to remove Swalwell from the committee...

Swalwell was hanging out with a Chinese spy. The FBI told him she was a Chinese spy, and Swalwell cut off all contact with her.

The FBI warned the Trump campaign about Russian spies, and Trump Campaign members continued to hang out with Russian spies. Rudy Guiliani has been warned about Russian spies in the Ukraine and he's still hanging out with them. Should they have all been removed from their jobs for hanging out with Russian spies?

Why is it OK from Trump and his people to hang around with foreign spies, and not lose their jobs, but Swalwell quits hanging out with spies, and needs to be fired?
The FBI warned the Trump campaign about Russian spies,

Holy shit! I busted you on this pathetic lie no less than a week ago, you lying sack of KKKanadian shit. Are you senile too?

He maybe dated a Chinese girl 6 years ago... OH MY GOD, IT'S A NATIONAL CRISIS!!!!

~~~~~~
Except for the fact she was found to be a Chinese spy working for the CCP....
To communists there must be nothing wrong with working for the CCP. Barbara Boxer is doing it

I'm not surprised one iota.... It's in keeping with Feinstein and Swallowell....relationships with Chinese spies.....

Holy shit! I busted you on this pathetic lie no less than a week ago, you lying sack of KKKanadian shit. Are you senile too?

You did nothing of the kind FuckBoi. And besides, what does Trump and Russia have to do with Swalwell and the Chinese spy in 2014? I guess you're pissed I blew your little lie right out of the water - again.

Here's a piece from 2017:

You did nothing of the kind FuckBoi. And besides, what does Trump and Russia have to do with Swalwell and the Chinese spy in 2014? I guess you're pissed I blew your little lie right out of the water - again.

Here's a piece from 2017:

You have NBC with no sources.

I have the independent IG who investigated all of it.

You lose again, you lying sack of shit KKKanadian scum.

Nancy Pelosi herself publicly declared herself that she learned about Swalwell's connection to CCP spies AFTER she appointed him to the House Intel Committee.

In her interview she explained how the ENTIRE CONGRESS was briefed how the CCP was aggressively attempting to recruit politicians by using multiple tactics, to include 'Honey Pot', a tactic that consists of CCP spies having sex with their victims. DURING this time, Swalwell was having sex with a CCP spy, one who had helped him fund-raise before/during elections and helped him move up the political ladder. Swalwell also knowingly hired another CCP spy to be part of his office staff (as Feinstein did, allowing CCP espionage from her own office for DECADES).

According to Pelosi Swalwell hid this information, did not tell her. Again, she said he was appointed to the HIC BEFORE she learned this. This was in 2015 - 5+ YEARS ago. Pelosi has not only kept Swalwell on the HIC after finding he has been compromised, it was discovered when the Swalwell scandal finally broke in the news she was also about to make him Chief of CIA Oversight.

Just like in the Feinstein case, the CCP spies were allowed to return to China without being arrested, detained, or questioned. Nothing has been doe to Swalwell, and Pelosi is keeping the Manchurian politician on the HIC.

Everything Pelosi does is marked by treason and criminal political partisanship.

He maybe dated a Chinese girl 6 years ago... OH MY GOD, IT'S A NATIONAL CRISIS!!!!

~~~~~~
Except for the fact she was found to be a Chinese spy working for the CCP....
To communists there must be nothing wrong with working for the CCP. Barbara Boxer is doing it
And Dianne Feinstein for 20 years with her driver who was also a Chinese Spy

Forum List

Back