You think this is bad. You should have seen 60.

• Banned
OK, I'm gonna send this to the basement where it belongs. Family Guy already did this. Fast forward to 11:25.

I don't know you. But you must certainly hate this awful truth. So this thread is a winner.

What did you think of Pa Pa Joe having his daughter lobotomized to shut her up for political reasons. Another nasty truth.

Thank You for making a total success of this thread. I come here every 6 yrs so by tomorrow I'll see ya in 2027

Well if Sinatra, Daly, and Pa Pa Joe did not rig it to begin with, do you think Jack wished they would not have as he reflexively clutched his throat.
This week in history: JFK and the 1960 stolen election in Chicago, Illinois - Chicago Sun-Times

Actually, even if they awarded Illinois electoral votes to Nixon, JFK still would have won.

1609517035581.png

I don't know you. But you must certainly hate this awful truth. So this thread is a winner.

What did you think of Pa Pa Joe having his daughter lobotomized to shut her up for political reasons. Another nasty truth.

Thank You for making a total success of this thread. I come here every 6 yrs so by tomorrow I'll see ya in 2027

You're nutty.

OK, I'm gonna send this to the basement where it belongs. Family Guy already did this. Fast forward to 11:25.

Then you should have framed the discussion in a better context then coming up with just a vowel movement sentence. Do better next time.

Well if Sinatra, Daly, and Pa Pa Joe did not rig it to begin with, do you think Jack wished they would not have as he reflexively clutched his throat.
This week in history: JFK and the 1960 stolen election in Chicago, Illinois - Chicago Sun-Times

I did see 1960. (I am 83 years old.)

It is believed that the election was stolen for JFK in Illinois and Texas (LBJ's state).

Vice President Nixon played the gracious loser and refused to contest the election results for the good of the nation.

In fact, some time after the election, Mr. and Mrs. Nixon strode into a restaurant, where all the diners (presumably including JFK voters) stood up and applauded.

Dirty elections are as American as apple pie.

Only a child -- IMHO - would believe that the vote on November 3 of 2020 was the "most transparent" in American history. But that is the party line that we are all supposed to swallow.

• Banned

I did see 1960. (I am 83 years old.)

It is believed that the election was stolen for JFK in Illinois and Texas (LBJ's state).

Vice President Nixon played the gracious loser and refused to contest the election results for the good of the nation.

In fact, some time after the election, Mr. and Mrs. Nixon strode into a restaurant, where all the diners (presumably including JFK voters) stood up and applauded.

Dirty elections are as American as apple pie.

Only a child -- IMHO - would believe that the vote on November 3 of 2020 was the "most transparent" in American history. But that is the party line that we are all supposed to swallow.
Crap. You should have wrote this thread. Lol

Bed wetting liberals in this country have been so dumbed down by the public "education" system in this country that most of them are no more cognizant or intellectually curious than a cage full of parrots. Liberals are basically parrots with enhanced vocabularies. They repeat shit they were trained to repeat for some dopamine reward, but nothing they have to say is a result of an actual critical thought. If they were even born with functioning frontal lobes, they allowed that chunk of grey matter to atrophy and wither away from a lack of use. There are people who get brainwashed by leftists but retain their individual sentience and upon entering adulthood begin to question their programming.

Liberals over the age of 20 are the sort of jabbering retards that resist admitting they have been duped, their ego will not allow them to admit they were wrong. They don't have enough self respect to assert themselves and shuck the chains of group "think". They're sniveling, servile pukes who live in fear of being responsible for their own safety, security and sustenance. They are quite possibly the most pathetic and malignant creatures that steal oxygen from trees.

Forum List

Back