Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi Should Step Down As Speaker Until Cleared In Investigation Regarding Her Potential Part in Gen Milley Treason

According to Josh Rogin of the Washington Post (no right wing rag) Pelosi was the one who contacted
Milley claiming Trump was dangerously insane and would start a war with China if not interdicted.

Of course Milley was eager to step in and begin the process of illegally usurping authority and power
by contacting China and other allies explaining he was going to be counteracting Donald Trump.

It's called treason and Nancy Pelosi is the one who got the ball rolling.

~~~~~~
It makes you wonder if Milley was attempting to install a military Junta in the U.S.

The official said the calls were not out of the ordinary, and the chairman was not frantically trying to reassure his counterpart.

The people also said that Milley did not go rogue in placing the call, as the book suggests. In fact, Milley asked permission from acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller before making the call, said one former senior defense official, who was in the room for the meeting. Milley also briefed the secretary’s office after the call, the former official said.

“We discussed beforehand and after his call with his Chinese counterpart,” the person said, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic.

Please note that these articles were presented to the public during January and June of 2021....
So... likely that is going to be the answer...

Absolutely nothing.

I remember that nothing was done to Feinstine when she openly blabbed to the press contents of a top secret briefing...back when Bush was in office.

Let me ask you a simple question:

Are you a Trumpster? A Trump fan?

Of course you are. So by extension of your own logic towards people that don't like Trump, you are bised and therefore can't ever say anything true about Trump.

I am not a fan of any politician. That is the problem with snowflakes like you - you are so starstruck and such huge FANS of your rich, elitist, Globalist, Marxist criminals that you can not bear to criticize them or hod them accountable.

I am an American citizen 1st and foremost. I have not spent 34 years fighting for my country for Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, George Bush, Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, or Donald Trump. My oath of office was not to any of those MEN. It was to the Constitution and to the Commander and Chief - no matter who that may be.

You are so f*ing retarded and partisan that you can not even comprehend what I am taking about.

Gen Milley betrayed that oath of office because he actively, voluntarily betrayed his Commander and Chief and nation.

Milley acted on his own personal bias and belief that Trump was crazy; yet President Trump easily passed a mental acuity test proving he was of sharp mind, alert. This test proved both Pelosi and Milley to be WRONG. Neither Pelosi not Milley are doctors, have no medical training, and have no professional background that would allow them to make an official diagnosis or to override an official doctor's findings. Yet they both still used their own bias, their own irrational hatred to override what medical doctors had found.

The bottom line is that these partisan traitors had ZERO evidence - just like in every single failed Pelosi Impeachment, on which to act.

No official medical justification!

I don't care if the truth gets your little panties in a wad or how much you refuse to accept facts and reality, THOSE ARE THE FACTS.

If you believe otherwise, provide the link to show Miley's & Pelosi's Medical degrees.

Post the links to the official medical examination that proves Milley and Pelosi correct in their biased, criminal diagnosis of Trump's insanity....the way I posted the link to his mental acuity test that proves Milley and Pelosi committed treason based on their own bias and hatred.

Tick tock, snowflake. Link or LIE!

What bullshit. Miley told the Chinese that in spite of the US having a treasonous fat senile old orange clown in charge, he would not be allowed to start a war to keep himself in power. So don't do anything stupid on the assumption that Trump would be allowed to do that.
Apparently, that's what has the orange cult's panties in a twist.

Just because Pelosi and Milley did not approve of the President's policies, decisions, or opinions does not make the President 'mentally unfit'. Just because someone rejects Marxist Liberal ideology and agendas does not make someone 'mentally unfit'.

Again, based on nothing but their own biased, irrational hatred and personal opinions - not on any official medical diagnosis - both Pelosi and Milley conspired against the President of the United States.

Suck it up, buttercups.

giphy.gif

Can you show me even a single post of you criticizing Trump for anything he did?

Just when I don't think you can get more insane...you one up yourself.
I'm pretty sick of your continuous TROLL posts intended to hijack the thread and prevent further discussion about the Thread's topic - Miley's and Pelosi's treason.

I am flattered (not really - more creeped out, like kids when Biden leans in for a hug) - uf you want to create a new thread to discuss ME, go right ahead. In here, however, try to stick to the topic of discussion, Troll.

giphy.gif

Can you show me even a single post of you criticizing Trump for anything he did?

Just when I don't think you can get more insane...you one up yourself.

Explain how this did not happen.

Why do lefties pretend Biden never said this?

Interesting if it was a reliable source...

But it's not.
The "rule of law" says someone needs to be punished. Traitors have eliminated the rule of law. And you are too stupid to understand what happens when people in power get everything they want. It is called Communism.

I'm pretty sick of your continuous TROLL posts intended to hijack the thread and prevent further discussion about the Thread's topic - Miley's and Pelosi's treason.

I am flattered (not really - more creeped out, like kids when Biden leans in for a hug) - uf you want to create a new thread to discuss ME, go right ahead. In here, however, try to stick to the topic of discussion, Troll.
That's a lot of words to say that no, you can't nutbag.

You were complaining about people's bad opinion of Trump supposedly making what they say about him wrong. But as soon as your own bias is pointed out you scream OFF TOPIC!!

Do you seriously think anyone is buying your dumbass special pleading?

Last edited:
Did I not just explain? An order by Trump for millitary action to try to hold on to power that was considered a possibility by the millitary leadership.

All of these discussions were about such situation.

As you say: "...considered a possibility by the millitary leadership" When there are no facts or evidence to support this type of speculation you can classify this as a conspiracy theory against the president.

Milley needs to be court-martialed.

Did I not just explain? An order by Trump for millitary action to try to hold on to power that was considered a possibility by the millitary leadership.

All of these discussions were about such situation.
Was this discussed regarding Obama and why he is the only president in US History not to leave DC after his term was over?

Whats the treason?

Talking to DoD leadership about crazy Trump possibly starting a fucking war to hold on to power?
Possibly? These are the terms you guys have used for four years. Treason is when you call the enemy on your own and relay them our plans.

Possibly? These are the terms you guys have used for four years. Treason is when you call the enemy on your own and relay them our plans.
What plans? Plans for Trump to attack China without provocation so he could declare martial law and stay in power?

Thats what we are talking about here.

Milley has China millitary rep. on the line, who is talking about Bejing seriously wondering WTF is going with American government after Trumpster Jan6th attack on Congress. Milley is calming them down from any sort of escalating posutring, assuring them that Trump will not launch an unprovoked attack on them.

This is what you think is treason??? It's not treason, and you should be thanking him for his fidelity to America instead of dangerous assholes like Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back