California governor Newsom, why he can't ever lose

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

California Governor Gavin Newsom is not related to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi by blood, but rather by family ties.

Newsom’s parents, William and Tessa were prominent in San Francisco, as William worked as a judge in California.

William’s sister Belinda Barbara Newsom married Ron V. Pelosi in 1956 and established the tie between the families.

Pelosi has a brother named Paul who married Nancy D’Alessandro, who then became Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy is Newsom’s aunt-by-marriage.

Newsom leads the fat cat oligarchs of the DNC. Soon, they will all be homeless on his plantation as taxes and inflation explode.

I would assume he will soon run for President.

California Governor Gavin Newsom is not related to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi by blood, but rather by family ties.

Newsom’s parents, William and Tessa were prominent in San Francisco, as William worked as a judge in California.

William’s sister Belinda Barbara Newsom married Ron V. Pelosi in 1956 and established the tie between the families.

Pelosi has a brother named Paul who married Nancy D’Alessandro, who then became Nancy Pelosi.

Newsom leads the fat cat oligarchs of the DNC. Soon, they will all be homeless on his plantation as taxes and inflation explode.

CA is run by the Pelosi Crime Family and as long as the Dirty Democrats are counting the votes they will never lose an election.

Like I said a moment ago in another thread; he's the poster boy for the entitled elite.....Exactly the kind of ruling class asshole that our forebears tarred and feathered.

Larry Elder, who lost to Newsom, grew up a poor black kid in California. His father was inexplicably conservative and did not abandon his family like 70% of black fathers in the black culture do. So he succeeded in life.

How did Leftists treat him? They dressed up like a monkey, an obvious racial message, and threw eggs at him calling him the face of white supremacy.

This is who these people are.

You run of the mill ham and egger type that lives in CALI and voted for Newsom….you are so stupid.

Never underestimate the willingness and eagerness of serfs to lick boots.

Screen Shot 97.jpg

Larry Elder, who lost to Newsom, grew up a poor black kid in California. His father was inexplicably conservative and did not abandon his family like 70% of black fathers in the black culture do. So he succeeded in life.

How did Leftists treat him? They dressed up like a monkey, an obvious racial message, and threw eggs at him calling him the face of white supremacy.

I deep down knew this was a foregone conclusion the moment I heard "mail-in ballots".

Harvesting is legal in Fornicalia and the boxes had already been stuffed weeks ago.

I deep down knew this was a foregone conclusion the moment I heard "mail-in ballots".

Harvesting is legal in Fornicalia and the boxes had already been stuffed weeks ago.

The envelope was designed so you can see if the vote was cast AGAINST Newsom.

You fucking lefties are scumbags

Whine, cry, lie, shit your pants. Newsom won because the alternative was a know nothing Trumpanzee. If you want to oppose in Democratic governor in a state with a lot of educated people, don't run a lying moron against him or her.

My, but you fellows just have to lie to cover the fact that most citizens want nothing to do with scumbag Trumpanzees.

Whine, cry, lie, shit your pants. Newsom won because the alternative was a know nothing Trumpanzee. If you want to oppose in Democratic governor in a state with a lot of educated people, don't run a lying moron against him or her.
Hahaha…says the hardcore Tard from PORTLAND.

geezus, give us a break with this educated bullshit.....there are a hell of a lot of people in the state who are not well educated or just went to HS....30 years ago or better your statement would have had more traction....now?....i dont think so.....

The Democrat Party never left their KKK roots, and never will. They just learned how to disguise their keep 'em on the plantation bigotry a whole lot better.

geezus, give us a break with this educated bullshit.....there are a hell of a lot of people in the state who are not well educated or just went to HS....30 years ago or better your statement would have had more traction....now?....i dont think so.....
The educated Californians want to cede from the rest of California and it's shit covered sidewalks.

If they can't, they will just move to Nevada, Arizona, and Texas like anyone with sense already has.

bitter much? LOL Hey, look for the silver lining. Maybe it was STOLEN

I bet very few Ca Newsom voters even know any of that.

Forum List

Back