Speaker of the House Donald Trump 2022!

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
151126215_10158066874932741_6751180466018596204_o.jpg

Now that would be something.

Seriously, THIS is what you are hoping for? Speaker of the House??? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Sorry, there is no way Trump would ever run for Congress. Not high enough of a profile. It would literally be an insult to his ego. Most Congresspeople, don't get free media time..which is what Trump got for almost 6 years.

Seriously, THIS is what you are hoping for? Speaker of the House??? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Sorry, there is no way Trump would ever run for Congress. Not high enough of a profile. It would literally be an insult to his ego. Most Congresspeople, don't get free media time..which is what Trump got for almost 6 years.

Wow....pretty confident in your predictions there.

Wonder why ? You've got a pretty pathetic track record.

Seriously, THIS is what you are hoping for? Speaker of the House??? Sorry, there is no way Trump would ever run for Congress. Not high enough of a profile. It would literally be an insult to his ego. Most Congress people, don't get free media time..which is what Trump got for almost 6 years.
Fun historical fact, he'd be only the second ex-president to be elected to the House. The other was John Q Adams. This sounds like the beginning of another rabbit hole. Did you hear what's going on in the basement of Mar-a-Lago?

If he was elected he would be freshman and the seniors Repubs would get the position long before Trump ever could.

Yet we all know that if Nancy retires, Steny Hoyer is retiring, who would stand in AOC's way even though she is way down in seniority? There is no seniority for that position in either party, dumbass.

If he was elected he would be freshman and the seniors Repubs would get the position long before Trump ever could.

Yet we all know that if Nancy retires, Steny Hoyer is retiring, who would stand in AOC's way even though she is way down in seniority? There is no seniority for that position in either party, dumbass.
In the informal world there is and that is how it is done.

I'm 100% confident in my prediction that Trump would have NO interest in running for Congress. :)

I'm 100% confident in my prediction that Trump would have NO interest in running for Congress.

Now I know he will do it.

Why not....the GQP picked Dennis Hastert....this would just be more of the same.

Forum List

Back