Spamming on Middle East threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saigon

Gold Member
May 4, 2012
Helsinki, Finland
There seems to be a problem with one poster (JStone) continually spamming threads in the Middle East and Israel/Palestine sections.

By spamming, I mean posting the same, often half-page long off-topic quotes and rants again and again and again.

As far as I can tell, the point is to avoid other posters seeing pages on which he is proven wrong or in some way humiliated, and in some threads seems to be designed simply to make any kind of debate impossible.

If this were happening only once in a while I wouldn't bother complaining, about right now it is extremely difficult to debate any Middle Eastern topic without having every page of the thread spammed with weird pictures, videos of crowd noise (?!), cartoons and endless C&Ps.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/223214-what-is-your-background-interest-in-the-middle-east-22.html#post5274540

I have reported him to the Moderators several times but to No avail.

Personally, he follows me around like a dog in heat from thread to thread just to spam with off topic non sense and stop any debate.

Surely he is violating USMB rules by constantly trolling and derailing threads?? :evil:

There seems to be a problem with one poster (JStone) continually spamming threads in the Middle East and Israel/Palestine sections.

By spamming, I mean posting the same, often half-page long off-topic quotes and rants again and again and again.

As far as I can tell, the point is to avoid other posters seeing pages on which he is proven wrong or in some way humiliated, and in some threads seems to be designed simply to make any kind of debate impossible.

If this were happening only once in a while I wouldn't bother complaining, about right now it is extremely difficult to debate any Middle Eastern topic without having every page of the thread spammed with weird pictures, videos of crowd noise (?!), cartoons and endless C&Ps.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/223214-what-is-your-background-interest-in-the-middle-east-22.html#post5274540

that's so funny...

jstone is simply the anti-pf[ucktard]/jos.

but no complaint from you about the terrorist supporters who spam the board with terrorist propaganda.

:cool:

He has been banned several times for short periods.

But needs to be permanently banned.

He used to be even worse if you can believe that!!

Posting 7-8-or 9 videos in one post!! Plus C&P

Now because of him 2 or 3 vid's per post is the limit.

But his are always off topic and the same one's over and over and over. :evil:

that's so funny...

but no complaint from you about the terrorist supporters who spam the board with terrorist propaganda.
Jillian I realize that you feel the need to stick up for JStone because he is a Hebe.

But he does nothing but derail threads.

The subject could be about building antique bird house's or what scientists say concerning Global warming.

And JStone would start spamming the thread with videos and C&P about how many Israeli's won the Nobel Prize or Muslim honor killings.

It's Not fair to other poster who want to engage in a serious debate.

As for Jos; like him or hate him, at least he stays on topic and contributes to the thread. :cool:

Last edited:

that's so funny...

:cool:

Jos is a douchebag, but he doesn't spew like jstone spews.

pfft

I wanted to block the whole forum b/c of his antics

It's that easy

In most cases it is...but in cases where you have one guy relentlessly posting waves of spam, threads tend to get dragged off topic and into pointless shit fights.

Put it this way - if JStone is banned for a week, I bet the number of threads and post rise during that week.

As things stand people can't be bothered to post in that forum because it just gets spammed.

^^^^^^^^

cool... we get to hear from the holocaust denier.

:thup:

JStone isn't actually a holocaust denier - he just posts in the style of holocaust deniers, i.e. waves of racist abuse and name-calling, laughable claims and then more waves of spam and abuse.

But I am not suggesting he be banned for his political stance - only for his spamming.

^^^^^^^^

cool... we get to hear from the holocaust denier.

:thup:

JStone isn't actually a holocaust denier - he just posts in the style of holocaust deniers, i.e. waves of racist abuse and name-calling, laughable claims and then more waves of spam and abuse.

But I am not suggesting he be banned for his political stance - only for his spamming.

She was pointing at Sunni man.

sunni man IS a holocaust denier

She was pointing at Sunni man.

sunni man IS a holocaust denier
Actually, I am a holocaust "revisionist"

I don't "deny" that a tragic event took place.

But that the official story is not historically, numerically, or scientific accurate; and basically driven by geopolitical agenda.

And needs to be researched and reevaluated by scholars and historians.

Just like every other event in history. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back