Spain moves to protect babies

• Banned
Let's hope so! :D You know its really pissing them off that their boycott or whatever they want to call this hissy fit over the duck dynasty thing is doing no good.In fact its doing the opposite.

• Banned
Oh goody.

Yet another anti-abortion thread just chocked full of rw lies and ignorance.

Damn yall need to make your mind up. Am I a lefty or a righty? Sheesh...anyways what "lies and ignorance" would that be? You care to debate whether a "fetus" has a beating heart therefore is a baby and is a human being.

Let's hope so! :D You know its really pissing them off that their boycott or whatever they want to call this hissy fit over the duck dynasty thing is doing no good.In fact its doing the opposite.

Liberal boycotts are a failure, the ncaap has had a boycott on south carolina for over 10 year now.

And if Spain is bad why give special privileges to Hispanics?

Because they aren't Spanish, they are Central and South American and Mexican mestizos. True Spaniards are European, and too bright and accomplished to satisfy the left's desire to repopulate the US with half-wits.

abortion is a medical term

murder is a legal term

they are not interchangeable because of someone's opinion

They have? LOL I never noticed...LMAO...That was over the Confederate flag wasn't it? I lived in SC back in 2005/2006

Yes, the confederate flag was on the dome of the capital building. They removed it and built a memorial on state house grounds. Wasn't good enough so they boycortted. It hasn't done anything.

They have? LOL I never noticed...LMAO...That was over the Confederate flag wasn't it? I lived in SC back in 2005/2006

Yes, the confederate flag was on the dome of the capital building. They removed it and built a memorial on state house grounds. Wasn't good enough so they boycortted. It hasn't done anything.
Ah now I remember it.
Oh goody.

Yet another anti-abortion thread just chocked full of rw lies and ignorance.

Great talking points! I'm against abortion, but you could probaly win a few people over, if you became the poster boy proving why abortion is needed.

I asked him hours ago what lies and ignorance...you can see he has run off from this thread and is ignoring me.

UK The Times, owned by Rupert Murdoch (the guy who endorsed Santorum in Iowa), says that this law is "awful" and an "abuse of power". Murdoch has a flip-flop problem, depending on the public/electorate:
Brits tell Cameron: Draw a red line on immigration or else | The Sun |News|Politics

The Sun, owned by Murdoch too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIEwQ4F3GAk]Murdoch and Bloomberg Join Forces for immigration - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The spanish minister that has written and passed this law, Alberto Ruiz Gallardon, is a gay-rights supporter. He endorsed gay marriage 8 years ago, when it was not "fashionable" among conservatives (many european major conservative parties still oppose it).

Spain moves to restrict abortion in swing to right

Good! I figured for a Catholic nation murdering babies wouldn't be allowed period.

Spain moves to control the reproductive systems of women, you mean.

Good! I figured for a Catholic nation murdering babies wouldn't be allowed period.

Yup.

And bleep if it doesn't get old.
Then don't get pregnant and expect to be able to slaughter an innocent child who btw has a beating heart you disgusting bitches.

UK The Times, owned by Rupert Murdoch (the guy who endorsed Santorum in Iowa), says that this law is "awful" and an "abuse of power". Murdoch has a flip-flop problem, depending on the public/electorate:
Brits tell Cameron: Draw a red line on immigration or else | The Sun |News|Politics

The Sun, owned by Murdoch too

Murdoch and Bloomberg Join Forces for immigration - YouTube

Meh. Murdoch is a jew wouldn't expect him to like more white babies being born.

You don't care about the government getting involved in the reproductive systems of women, in fact you want to get the taxpayer involved in subsidizing it. You can't have it both ways. If you want the state out of regulating the affair, than you can't make other taxpayers pay for it. If you want to keep this issue in the sphere of government, meaning taxpayers finance it, than expect debate on it's regulation.

Forum List

Back