South American land options

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1615949124207.png

So with all these migrants being encouraged to immigrate to the United States what happens to the land they may have had?

Ever think of that?

Big business might have an interest in that. Especially if the people moving out haven't been told that there are resources that a business might want. Get them to move out and US businesses owned by the rich and powerful purchase the land and rights dirt cheap. Then when ready they suddenly discover untold resources to mine and require people, use to the climate, to work those mines for nothing.

Who might those people be?

Why the same migrants who left that land. Especially after they've sucked the United States dry of funding for the poor as they drive the middle class bankrupt so those same US businesses can buy up the land here and repeat the process.

Think about it...

*****SMILE*****

:)

South America is a truly gorgeous continent.

Problem is....they have military coups every other day....and then....all Laws change....and you don't where you stand with land, you don't know what you own etc.... or anything really.

Pity because I really like the continent, the landscape, the geography of South America.

South America is a truly gorgeous continent.

Problem is....they have military coups every other day....and then....all Laws change....and you don't where you stand with land, you don't know what you own etc.... or anything really.

Pity because I really like the continent, the landscape, the geography of South America.
1615950887254.png

I'm sure big business would be safe enough.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468673

So with all these migrants being encouraged to immigrate to the United States what happens to the land they may have had?

Ever think of that?

Big business might have an interest in that. Especially if the people moving out haven't been told that there are resources that a business might want. Get them to move out and US businesses owned by the rich and powerful purchase the land and rights dirt cheap. Then when ready they suddenly discover untold resources to mine and require people, use to the climate, to work those mines for nothing.

Who might those people be?

Why the same migrants who left that land. Especially after they've sucked the United States dry of funding for the poor as they drive the middle class bankrupt so those same US businesses can buy up the land here and repeat the process.

Think about it...

*****SMILE*****

Read 'Confessions of an Economic Hitman' by John Perkins.

Forum List

Back