South Africa: Whites abandon their homes as mobs spread mayhem

Apparently, they agree with your evil ass. The one reassurance the whites can take is that within months of the last white leaving that cesspool, the tribal savages won't have anyone to focus on except EACH OTHER. It'll be feeding time at the zoo and fun will be had by all ;) Feck 'um, let them die slow. They'll deserve it.
Then dont worry you little inbred self with their trials and tribulations. I know its just a front for your anger that they dont get to keep their stolen land. :)

Whether it's a country in Africa, or a major city in in America like Detroit or Baltimore.
Anytime you replace white people in government positions with black people. The outcome is always the same.
Law and order breaks down and crime dramatically increases.
Schools quit functioning as places of learning.
Infrastructure ceases functioning properly.
Business close as the inner cities become urban jungles. ... :cool:
The next step is for the animals to escape their zoo and come into the outlying areas to infect them and destroy them as well. Once that begins, no one is going to be wondering about Civil War any longer. It will be on their TV each day. That lawless scum will be killed without mercy when they try that shit in the rural areas.

Whether it's a country in Africa, or a major city in in America like Detroit or Baltimore.
Anytime you replace white people in government positions with black people. The outcome is always the same.
Law and order breaks down and crime dramatically increases.
Schools quit functioning as places of learning.
Infrastructure ceases functioning properly.
Business close as the inner cities become urban jungles. ... :cool:
That only happens when white racists meddle in policies or the trade.

The next step is for the animals to escape their zoo and come into the outlying areas to infect them and destroy them as well. Once that begins, no one is going to be wondering about Civil War any longer. It will be on their TV each day. That lawless scum will be killed without mercy when they try that shit in the rural areas.
Well go head and get the festivities started, it's funny listening to cowards like you always talking about a Civil War and you ain't going to bust a grape.

Then dont worry you little inbred self with their trials and tribulations. I know its just a front for your anger that they dont get to keep their stolen land. :)
Oh, I don't WORRY over their fate at all. In fact, I kind of look forward to the entertainment. Let them have the land. Then let's see what they do with it. If I see them building a prosperous future for themselves, I'll cheer them on. We both know that isn't going to happen. They're too tribal for that kind of growth and peace. Sit back and watch them eat each other for all I care.

Did you speak out against Apartheid?
Why? It’s apparent negroes can’t coexist with whites. You’ll always blame your inability to become successful on “oppression” and “racisms”. The blacks in South Africa are proving the old White Supremacists correct.

Personally I think the white should leave, there is no hope in living peacefully next to a bunch of negroids. Let SA become like every other shit hole in Africa. Then let’s hear from morons like you and Asslips how Africans are “superior” to whites even though they can’t run a country on their own.

Oh, I don't WORRY over their fate at all. In fact, I kind of look forward to the entertainment. Let them have the land. Then let's see what they do with it. If I see them building a prosperous future for themselves, I'll cheer them on. We both know that isn't going to happen. They're too tribal for that kind of growth and peace. Sit back and watch them eat each other for all I care.
"Oh, I don't WORRY over their fate at all."

Obviously you do care and a awful lot too. You're trying very hard to get me to change my position on the issue. Not working though.

Sometime back, in a couple of African shitholes the black governments stole white-owned farms and gave them to blacks.

Then, guess what..
Yeah, the once productive farms quickly went to hell. The black 'farmers' couldn't produce shit, and the blacks went back to starving and having to import food. Same old, same old.

So why is anyone surprised by what's happening in Chicongo, Baltimore, or other American shitholes?

Well go head and get the festivities started, it's funny listening to cowards like you always talking about a Civil War and you ain't going to bust a grape.
Almost as funny as you acting like the world owes your ass something just because you were born black. My advice to you is to grab what you can right now. Once it's gone, it's gone for good. Your heroes in DC won't give a shit how mad you get or how much damage you do. They'll sit back and watch you and those like you starve to death. Those citizens who live in civilized areas will help you on your way if you come trying to take what THEY worked for. That magic cloak of protection won't work as well in the burbs and it doesn't work AT ALL in the rural areas. Feel free to come get you some, anytime you like.

Almost as funny as you acting like the world owes your ass something just because you were born black. My advice to you is to grab what you can right now. Once it's gone, it's gone for good. Your heroes in DC won't give a shit how mad you get or how much damage you do. They'll sit back and watch you and those like you starve to death. Those citizens who live in civilized areas will help you on your way if you come trying to take what THEY worked for. That magic cloak of protection won't work as well in the burbs and it doesn't work AT ALL in the rural areas. Feel free to come get you some, anytime you like.
Asslips is the ultimate “we wuz kangs” retard:
F7C66DF4-1129-480C-9844-FEB33AF28388.jpeg

Reminds me of all the destruction we saw in the US because of the Negroes in the last year. Over 200 American cities significantly damaged and two dozen Americans murdered.

Why? It’s apparent negroes can’t coexist with whites. You’ll always blame your inability to become successful on “oppression” and “racisms”. The blacks in South Africa are proving the old White Supremacists correct.
So are you saying that blacks weren't being oppressed, beaten and murdered during Apartheid?
Personally I think the white should leave, there is no hope in living peacefully next to a bunch of negroids. Let SA become like every other shit hole in Africa. Then let’s hear from morons like you and Asslips how Africans are “superior” to whites even though they can’t run a country on their own.
So when are you living America headed to Siberia, there isn't any black folks there.

Sometime back, in a couple of African shitholes the black governments stole white-owned farms and gave them to blacks.
You mean the farms that whites stole in the first place.
Then, guess what..
Yeah, the once productive farms quickly went to hell. The black 'farmers' couldn't produce shit, and the blacks went back to starving and having to import food. Same old, same old.

So why is anyone surprised by what's happening in Chicongo, Baltimore, or other American shitholes?
Or was it that whites wouldn't trade with the black farmers anymore because it wasn't owned by whites.

Almost as funny as you acting like the world owes your ass something just because you were born black.
I don't recall making the claim, you just pulled that out your ass.
My advice to you is to grab what you can right now. Once it's gone, it's gone for good. Your heroes in DC won't give a shit how mad you get or how much damage you do. They'll sit back and watch you and those like you starve to death. Those citizens who live in civilized areas will help you on your way if you come trying to take what THEY worked for. That magic cloak of protection won't work as well in the burbs and it doesn't work AT ALL in the rural areas. Feel free to come get you some, anytime you like.

As old Granny Hawkins used to say, " I say that big talk's worth doodly-squat. "

Forum List

Back