Mass Looting spreads across South Africa

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The country is falling apart, looting is happening everywhere, authorities cannot contain. As I have stated years ago, South Africa is the blueprint the globalists and radical left are using to destroy America and Western Civilization in general.

The country is falling apart, looting is happening everywhere, authorities cannot contain. As I have stated years ago, South Africa is the blueprint the globalists and radical left are using to destroy America and Western Civilization in general.

Damn white people!

Makes me laugh that the blacks here think they can do it better.....................LOLOL

You never hear about SA in any news
All in all I hope they ransack that son of a bitching hole, no one will go there

The future of Chicago.

The broadcaster in the video asks as to the whereabouts of the police. Well, they are in the warehouse picking up a flat screen. :laugh: It is hard to believe but at one time South Africa and many countries in Africa were relatively safe. It seems that worldwide, except China and Japan, etc., if there is an decrease in non-European government employees (which jewish "globalists" groups strongly support) there is an increase in crime and chaos.

Everyone but democrats knew what would happen to South Africa. We have been warning them for years.
Well, warning about what? That it would become a shithole in the course of a couple of decades? Okay. But a country in which the majority lives in bantustans, even if its economy data is almost perfect, can hardly be called something different.

I love it.

Black people reclaiming the country that is rightfully theirs

The Globalist are going in for the kill all over the world. They are trying to bankrupt the world and then force the people to sell them their properties.

5gjwfh.gif

Forum List

Back