South Africa- The CRT/BLM Testing Grounds Dumpster Fire

"Get lost," she writes, while desperately hoping for the opposite so she can keep responding to that fascinating boardmember

You're still flaming, limp wrist

Get back to how a once prosperous SA suddenly went south. Nobody gives two shits what some leftist faggot like you deflects

You're still flaming, limp wrist

Get back to how a once prosperous SA suddenly went south. Nobody gives two shits what some leftist faggot like you deflects
I guess I just don't know how interesting I am. Thank you for boosting my confidence. And another congratulations to South Africa for winning their freedom no matter the cost, as any freedom loving individual should feel about it.

I guess I just don't know how interesting I am. Thank you for boosting my confidence. And another congratulations to South Africa for winning their freedom no matter the cost, as any freedom loving individual should feel about it.

You're nuts. Literally

Obviously South Africa, once prosperous, has went to shit

I wonder why
Can't imagine ---- couldn't have anything to do with the prime minister with the leopard-skin skirt and the 32 wives, could it?

I can't stand to read about South Africa, it's our problems with blacks on steroids.

If she was, it would be in better shape than it is now. South Africa used to be a prospering nation. Now? Well.....
That's so crazy to me. You would rather prosper while committing great evils, than stop committing evil. People will happily give up their lives fighting such an evil as you support, and that's why there is hope for the future.

Can't imagine ---- couldn't have anything to do with the prime minister with the leopard-skin skirt and the 32 wives, could it?

I can't stand to read about South Africa, it's our problems with blacks on steroids.

It's obvious and if you search my history I said years ago this would happen.

Let me go then, sweetheart. Nobody is forcing you to respond. Unless maybe you're living under apartheid conditions in your home.

The moment you bit your first pillow you went nuts

I've never mentioned apartheid you dumbed down gaping asshole. Catch up or shut up already

That's so crazy to me. You would rather prosper while committing great evils, than stop committing evil. People will happily give up their lives fighting such an evil as you support, and that's why there is hope for the future.
Freedom doesn’t mean much when you have no power, can’t feed your family because there’s no food, can’t wash clothes or yourself because there’s no water, you go outside you risk being robbed or killed. That sounds great doesn’t it? Ask the people if they’re better off now. It won’t be the answer you think you’re getting.

Freedom doesn’t mean much when you have no power, can’t feed your family because there’s no food, can’t wash clothes or yourself because there’s no water, you go outside you risk being robbed or killed. That sounds great doesn’t it? Ask the people if they’re better off now. It won’t be the answer you think you’re getting.

That fruit cake expects others to take care of him. It's a leftist thing

The moment you bit your first pillow you went nuts

I've never mentioned apartheid you dumbed down gaping asshole. Catch up or shut up already
Babe, every one of your posts has been lamenting the end of apartheid! It's so attractive to see how much you care!

Just another day in that bastion of social justice & black equity in S Africa.

As if rolling blackouts, roving gangs, frequent brutal butcherings of white families, crime, hunger, corruption, incompetence & massive civil unrest wasn't enough, the 3rd largest party, the EEF, Economic Freedom Fighters (commies) wants a nation wide shutdown with those that fail to follow along facing violent retaliation.
Shut it down because everything is going so poorly already. Brilliant!

Gee, I thought shutting down a country for a flu was as dumb as it could get but then SA said "hold my beer".

Maybe apartheid wasn't so bad when the alternative is going full Purge mode in a country falling apart from the same type of BS the left is pushing on us at home.

“Love Them or Hate Them, the Afrikaners Gave us a Functioning State” – Head of South Africa’s Mineworkers Union​

Apartheid was only good when black folks were being butchered, beaten and murdered.

Forum List

Back