South Africa- The CRT/BLM Testing Grounds Dumpster Fire

What way would you have preferred? Civil war?
A politician I am not. This way of all or nothing in every way possible is the way to self-destruction. Nations also have outside interference from power elites. They live well whether the nation is viable or not. Reforms can e made in a prudent manner and enforced if they are working. Reforms can e adjusted as needed for maximum efficiency or prudence in any issue. We do not do that here. So, the complete change there is a shock to the system and is a slow death to their economic due to it. Removing what is good for the economy is suicide.

I'm sure you don't. You just want to vent your hatred against black people. Better on here than out in public.
That's right Anushine, go straight for the racism card.
The last resort of a feeble mind that can't handle facts.

It's stupid shit like this why I rarely respond to you morons.
You indoctrinated rubes are pathetic

What racist babble did I spew you racist asshole? Tough questions you can’t answer you uneducated, lazy, racist shitstain. Now go fuck yourself since you can’t contribute anything to the conversation.
You stupid assclown, I asked the damn questions and your dumbass thought you were coming to the rescue. Go put on your white sheets and burn yourself up while lighting a cross.

Apartheid was only good when black folks were being butchered, beaten and murdered.
Where did I say that?
Do you have reading comprehension disabilities? I seem to remember you do.

What I said was it maybe it wasn't so bad compared to the country going full Purge mode.
Are you saying that people murdering each other in the streets with govt approval is better than apartheid?

You should go over there & poll them to find out what they think Superbadbreath.
Take some tictacs & I'm sure you'll be fine

Where did I say that?
Do you have reading comprehension disabilities? I seem to remember you do.

What I said was it maybe it wasn't so bad compared to the country going full Purge mode.
Are you saying that people murdering each other in the streets with govt approval is better than apartheid?

You should go over there & poll them to find out what they think Superbadbreath.
Take some tictacs & I'm sure you'll be fine
Folks were murdering folks in the streets with Gov't approval during Apartheid, WTF are you talking about johnsassshitty.

Folks were murdering folks in the streets with Gov't approval during Apartheid, WTF are you talking about johnsassshitty.
Wow, maybe you should talk to the head of the South African miners union I quoted & ask him why he was defending it then?
Seems like he wouldn't do that if the country is doing so much better now.

Seriously, you should go there & tell them all how great they have it now that whitey has been neutered.
Take your tictacs Superbadbreath & use your gubm't EBT card to buy a ticket

You stupid assclown, I asked the damn questions and your dumbass thought you were coming to the rescue. Go put on your white sheets and burn yourself up while lighting a cross.
Go fuck yourself you racist piece of shit who still thinks it’s 1950. You’re a pussy. Hey asshole, try answering whether South Africa is better off today. It isn’t. Because you blacks thought you were so smart and it turns out your “leaders” know nothing about governing, farming, or public safety. Turning South Africa into a third world country. Now spout more of your “wacist!” crap while ignoring the actual problems.

DAFEC031-300A-4F55-80D1-C0B32218084B.jpeg

The blacks must be stopped.....it seems we may be too late to stop them here in this country...since nobody will let Conservatives reimplement Jim Crow

It may also be too late to stop them in South Africa....since nobody will let Conservatives reimplement Apartheid

But it is never too late to talk about how inferior and subhuman they are......

I'm not being racist tho, because there are a couple of good blacks who know their place..

#MAGA

Forum List

Back