South Africa- The CRT/BLM Testing Grounds Dumpster Fire

That's all you had to say to get your point across
No, that just means you ignore the facts and just keep spouting off idiotic statements. Again moron, ask the people if they’re better off now. News flash. They aren’t. Because the people in charge now have no idea how to lead, no clue about farming or maintaining law and order. They’re living like third world people, but I’m sure they take great comfort in saying they’re free while they’re suffering from hunger.

No, that just means you ignore the facts and just keep spouting off idiotic statements. Again moron, ask the people if they’re better off now. News flash. They aren’t. Because the people in charge now have no idea how to lead, no clue about farming or maintaining law and order. They’re living like third world people, but I’m sure they take great comfort in saying they’re free while they’re suffering from hunger.
I'm sure they do. It must be completely dumbfounding to you that they haven't reinstated apartheid, despite your belief that they yearn for subjugation.

Go propose returning to it there, then. See how it goes for you.
Perhaps a different way of removing apartheid was prudent. Mandella was not that good. We see the results. and South African issues are not a joke.

No hag, you are the racist. Your simple posts pretty much prove that.
No, you’re the racist crybaby. Your posting history shows that. Now maybe you’ll do what your fellow annoying whiny leftard won’t. Ask the people there how well they’re doing now. You won’t like the answer. So you’ll blame whitey for your race’s screwups.

No, you’re the racist crybaby. Your posting history shows that. Now maybe you’ll do what your fellow annoying whiny leftard won’t. Ask the people there how well they’re doing now. You won’t like the answer. So you’ll blame whitey for your race’s screwups.
Here comes another racist POS to the rescue, spewing racist babble.

I'm sure they do. It must be completely dumbfounding to you that they haven't reinstated apartheid, despite your belief that they yearn for subjugation.
Now retard, show where I stated those things. Or be shown to be the moronic liar we know you to be. Your desire to see those people starve or be murdered in the streets doesn’t make you look good Cletus.

Forum List

Back