South Africa- The CRT/BLM Testing Grounds Dumpster Fire

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Just another day in that bastion of social justice & black equity in S Africa.

As if rolling blackouts, roving gangs, frequent brutal butcherings of white families, crime, hunger, corruption, incompetence & massive civil unrest wasn't enough, the 3rd largest party, the EEF, Economic Freedom Fighters (commies) wants a nation wide shutdown with those that fail to follow along facing violent retaliation.
Shut it down because everything is going so poorly already. Brilliant!

Gee, I thought shutting down a country for a flu was as dumb as it could get but then SA said "hold my beer".

Maybe apartheid wasn't so bad when the alternative is going full Purge mode in a country falling apart from the same type of BS the left is pushing on us at home.

“Love Them or Hate Them, the Afrikaners Gave us a Functioning State” – Head of South Africa’s Mineworkers Union​

Go propose returning to it there, then. See how it goes for you.
Why would I want to do anything in SA?
They can wreck their country all they want, it's a free world & not my place to interfere.

Now bringing that BS over here in my country is where I draw the line & strongly propose returning it to there.
Along with anybody advocating for the CRT/wokester stupidity that wrecked SA.

Why would I want to do anything in SA?
They can wreck their country all they want, it's a free world & not my place to interfere.

Now bringing that BS over here in my country is where I draw the line & strongly propose returning it to there.
Along with anybody advocating for the CRT/wokester stupidity that wrecked SA.

Woke is failing before their very eyes.

Just another day in that bastion of social justice & black equity in S Africa.

As if rolling blackouts, roving gangs, frequent brutal butcherings of white families, crime, hunger, corruption, incompetence & massive civil unrest wasn't enough, the 3rd largest party, the EEF, Economic Freedom Fighters (commies) wants a nation wide shutdown with those that fail to follow along facing violent retaliation.
Shut it down because everything is going so poorly already. Brilliant!

Gee, I thought shutting down a country for a flu was as dumb as it could get but then SA said "hold my beer".

Maybe apartheid wasn't so bad when the alternative is going full Purge mode in a country falling apart from the same type of BS the left is pushing on us at home.

“Love Them or Hate Them, the Afrikaners Gave us a Functioning State” – Head of South Africa’s Mineworkers Union​

Yes, 'Freedom' has been a disaster for black South Africans when they got rid of Whitey. They were far better off being 'oppressed n stuff' than under the shithole they created for themselves now. Black self-rule here has had pretty much the same destructive results.

0F13262F-351A-4FA9-926C-0B054B71BD01.jpeg

Forum List

Back