Sounds Like Trump Committed Obstruction

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President - CNNPolitics

Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday
that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess Trump will call this 'fake nuwz' ............ LOFL

1. OK so impeach Trump and stop whining.
2. But for the illegal investigation Trump wouldn't have been wrongly accused of wrongdoing.
3. What's the take-away? It doesn't fucking matter. The deep state criminals will go to prison, and Trump will get a 2nd term.
4. Is that poetic justice or not?

Since Trump is a setting president, the House of Representatives has the authority and power to impeach Trump. Go ahead.......Do it!

Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President - CNNPolitics

Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday
that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing fake about it.

Mueller found no collusion or conspiracy with Russia and could not conclude that Obstruction had been committed.
That's the official report and the end of the story.

Nothing fake about it.

Mueller found no collusion or conspiracy with Russia and could not conclude that Obstruction had been committed.
Not as simple as that bucko, there are political implications. The report showed that Trump and those around him lied to the American people time and time again about meeting with Russians. It also showed possible illegal activity by Trump with how he tried to intervene with the investigation. Do you deny either of those things? If so what and why??

Since Trump is a setting president, the House of Representatives has the authority and power to impeach Trump. Go ahead.......Do it!

Why should they?

If the Senate cared more about the country then Trump - then I would agree with you.

But since they obviously do not - and will not impeach him no matter what he does - why should the Dems in the House bother?

So where were all these justice officials 3 years ago when Comey ran through his long list of felonies Hillary committed then claimed "no prosecutor in the country would touch this?" She wasn't even president! Go ahead then, what's stopping you, egghead, impeach Donald Trump for doing stuff he never would have had to do in the first place if he wasn't facing a baseless witch-hunt trying to indict him as a Russian conspirator that you lied to the FISA court with a fraudulent dossier that YOU PAID THE RUSSIANS FOR HELP WITH to get charged in the first place.

I wanna see that.

For you see, you can't open an indictment against Trump without opening the WHOLE CAN OF WORMS about Hillary's, the DNC's, the FBI's and Obama's roles in creating that fraud investigation in the first place!

Apparently the one who did the actual investigation does not share the view of those former DOJ officials. He punted on the issue and the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General looked at what he had and concluded there was not obstruction. Everyone can continue to give their opinion on the topic but the opinion of those who matter they most have spoken and said no on obstruction.

Keeping Hillary's warmongering ass out of the White House STILL doesn't rise to "Obstruction"

Nothing fake about it.

Not as simple as that bucko, there are political implications. The report showed that Trump and those around him lied to the American people time and time again about meeting with Russians. It also showed possible illegal activity by Trump with how he tried to intervene with the investigation. Do you deny either of those things? If so what and why??
was there a crime? state that crime. that's all you need to do or shut up! cause trump been exonerated bitch!!!!!

Nothing fake about it.

Yes, you are blowing smoke, as usual!

1. It is NOT illegal to meet with Russians, is it? How many times have your people met with them at state dinners, etc? If meeting with a person from Russia was ILLEGAL, then anyone who has signed autographs of a lot of NHL Hockey players, are going to jail.

2. Mueller was asked 4 times, let me spell that for you-------> F-O-U-R times, if the reason he did not indict Trump was because of the rules of the DOJ.

His answer all 4 times was----------->NO!

3. He has a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to fire the Special Counsel, did you know that! Not smart politically, but he can, regardless if you like it or NOT! It is NOT ILLEGAL to ask Jeff Sessions to un recuse himself, did you know that!

If you want to impeach the President, I along with the rest say--------->go ahead! Call your Reps and insist they do it, or you will vote Republican, lol! Go ahead and TRY! Bring a case instead of talking about it. You people have been talking COLLUSION/CONSPIRACY for 2 years now, and zippo, lol. Now you want to switch to OBSTRUCTION? Why, lol!

The Chief Justice will laugh at all of you, he really will, and that is why you need to DO IT!

And while your at it, do it with Barr too! You watch and see what is coming at your PRECIOUS OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, and the rest of these clowns, and this is what this is all about. You KNOW that Horowitz and Barr have the goods, and your whole side is scared to death; as well they should be.

I never thought I would see the day that President Trump could be made into a victim, who could ever of thought that. But your side is doing a fine job, and with the revelations soon coming, may I suggest.....you keep up the good work...…….for us-)

Nothing fake about it.

It is as simple as that.

The only folks facing political issues are the democrats. Americans vote with their wallets...Trump will win 32 states this next time around.
They are not interested in political theater and they are not interested in going back to the type of nightmare that Zero put this
country thru.

The list is currently over 400 - and growing.

Nothing fake about it.

1. It is NOT illegal to meet with Russians, is it? How many times have your people met with them at state dinners, etc? If meeting with a person from Russia was ILLEGAL, then anyone who has signed autographs of a lot of NHL Hockey players, are going to jail.

2. Mueller was asked 4 times, let me spell that for you-------> F-O-U-R times, if the reason he did not indict Trump was because of the rules of the DOJ.

3. He has a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to fire the Special Counsel, did you know that! Not smart politically, but he can, regardless if you like it or NOT! It is NOT ILLEGAL to ask Jeff Sessions to un recuse himself, did you know that!

If you want to impeach the President, I along with the rest say--------->go ahead! Call your Reps and insist they do it, or you will vote Republican, lol! Go ahead and TRY! Bring a case instead of talking about it. You people have been talking COLLUSION/CONSPIRACY for 2 years now, and zippo, lol. Now you want to switch to OBSTRUCTION? Why, lol!

The Chief Justice will laugh at all of you, he really will, and that is why you need to DO IT!

And while your at it, do it with Barr too! You watch and see what is coming at your PRECIOUS OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, and the rest of these clowns, and this is what this is all about. You KNOW that Horowitz and Barr have the goods, and your whole side is scared to death; as well they should be.

I never thought I would see the day that President Trump could be made into a victim, who could ever of thought that. But your side is doing a fine job, and with the revelations soon coming, may I suggest.....you keep up the good work...…….for us-)
Sorry man, I hate to waste your time but I can’t read past the spin in your first sentence. I never said the lies were illegal. I said the report proves he lied several times to the American people and there are political implications for that. Do you challenge that statement? If not then we can move on to the next.

Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.
But, he is.

Impeach or shut the fuck up.

Hundreds of former justice department officials need to get the sand out of their v-j-js.

Nothing fake about it.

Sorry man, I hate to waste your time but I can’t read past the spin in your first sentence. I never said the lies were illegal. I said the report proves he lied several times to the American people and there are political implications for that. Do you challenge that statement? If not then we can move on to the next.

Depends. Spell out what he lied about, and I will investigate. I might even agree with you.

Why should they?

If the Senate cared more about the country then Trump - then I would agree with you.

But since they obviously do not - and will not impeach him no matter what he does - why should the Dems in the House bother?
So, what you're saying is....it's all a bunch of bullshit and a waste of time/money.

Time to move on to something real.

Nothing fake about it.

Depends. Spell out what he lied about, and I will investigate. I might even agree with you.

Tell you what, give me one, your favorite, whatever it is that is addressed in the Mueller report!

The list is currently over 400 - and growing.
Impeach him then. Do it now and shut up. Get the Prog socialist communist gang in the house to make their stand. They talked and talked and talked and now are doing nothing. All of the viciousness, violence, destruction of individuals and now you are impotent!

Forum List

Back