SOTU: Jill Biden Gives Kamala's Husband An Awkward Kiss On The Lips and Kamala Noticed It And Isn't Happy

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
As we all know, Jill hasn't liked Kamala since the primaries after she called out Joe being a racist. How fitting it was tonight to see her husband and Jill go lip to lip in front of the nation.

81b5cb90-2531-43d4-adff-f96b253190b0-jpeg.754942

It was two people who dont have the coordination they used to have who crossed wires in the pressure of the moment and accidentally planted one on the lips. Come on maaaan, it happens. Policies are more importsnt to discuss than this mishap.

As we all know, Jill hasn't liked Kamala since the primaries after she called out Joe being a racist. How fitting it was tonight to see her husband and Jill go lip to lip in front of the nation.

He skipped the mask? He wears a mask to kiss his whore.

That's what I told the judge!

I still got the restraining order.

View attachment 754955
Now come on. I am one of those whose coordination isn't what it used to be, nor my stamina, nor my balance, and I have embraced lots and lots and lots of people in public and not ONE of them have I ever missed and planted one on the lips.

I didn't know who the guy was and actually asked on Twitter who the guy was Jill was smooching--it was quite awkward and, well, inappropriate for that particular setting. Maybe any setting as they certainly could be mistaken for being a bit more compatible than the casual observer would expect.

But then again maybe that is their style. It did appear Kamala wasn't exactly thrilled though. I'm pretty sure Joe was oblivious to pretty much everything that happened tonight.

Now come on. I am one of those whose coordination isn't what it used to be, nor my stamina, nor my balance, and I have embraced lots and lots and lots of people in public and not ONE of them have I ever missed and planted one on the lips.

That's exactly what the judge said.

No imagination.

Strange.

If you're married to one man, why are you kissing another man on the mouth?

Forum List

Back