Ted Cruz and Joe Manchin Have Saved Your Gas Stoves: Cruz-Manchin legislation to prevent feds from banning gas stoves, as study links device to asthma

So, the Biden admin is putting our gas stoves on the chopping block after all?

Saved gas stoves, my ass. Cruz is from Texas. They can't even keep their gas flowing, or their electricity turned on in the winter. Remember last year?

Saved gas stoves, my ass. Cruz is from Texas. They can't even keep their gas flowing, or their electricity turned on in the winter. Remember last year?

We got rid of the assclowns from Michigan who were overseeing the grid here when it failed.

We got rid of the assclowns from Michigan who were overseeing the grid here when it failed.
Maybe that's progress. I don't know, but don't remember Michigan losing electric power, and gas, leading to 57 deaths across 25 counties.

Maybe that's progress. I don't know, but don't remember Michigan losing electric power, and gas, leading to 57 deaths across 25 counties.

They're all dying from lead poisoning, and many have moved out of the shithole since the 1980's, and it was a some Michigan 'expert' heading the oversight that year, which is why we had little problems this year. It's always a mistake to hire Yankees for anything important.

It's so bad here our population is growing, and even criminal illegal aliens are fighting to get in. Your sniveling is just silly jealousy, is all..

We have over 250 counties here, so your stats don't amount to anything worth noting. lol an average of two people per county in about 10% of Texas counties died. lol Yeah ALERT THE MEDIA!!! lol

Last edited:
They're all dying from lead poisoning, and many have moved out of the shithole since the 1980's, and it was a some Michigan 'expert' heading the oversight that year, which is why we had little problems this year. It's always a mistake to hire Yankees for anything important.

It's so bad here our population is growing, and even criminal illegal aliens are fighting to get in. Your sniveling is just silly jealousy, is all..

We have over 250 counties here, so your stats don't amount to anything worth noting. lol an average of two people per county in about 10% of Texas counties died. lol Yeah ALERT THE MEDIA!!! lol
I grew up in a Kentucky. I have nothing against yankees, except maybe for the ones that come to stay, thinking they have come to show us the way.

Hey, hey! Way to go! That's the way to minimize the deaths, while your Senator was trying to leave the state for a Cancun vacation, during the outage. Good old Cancun Ted.

I grew up in a Kentucky. I have nothing against yankees, except maybe for the ones that come to stay, thinking they have come to show us the way.

Hey, hey! Way to go! That's the way to minimize the deaths, while your Senator was trying to leave the state for a Cancun vacation, during the outage. Good old Cancun Ted.

lol you had nothing, and now you're embarrassed your spin failed. lol

So how many power line poles did you shinny up and repair during the outage? I wasn't aware Cruz was a licensed electrician and power plant repairman, like your Senators apparently are. So tell us all about your Senators and how they helped repair downed electrical power lines, so we can all have a Teachable Moment here ....

lol you had nothing, and now you're embarrassed your spin failed. lol

So how many power line poles did you shinny up and repair during the outage? I wasn't aware Cruz was a licensed electrician and power plant repairman, like your Senators apparently are. So tell us all about your Senators and how they helped repair downed electrical power lines, so we can all have a Teachable Moment here ....
I bet after it was over, Generac was the first people he called. The government regulated utilities in my state kept the power on, I guess because they plan ahead. What can I say?

I bet after it was over, Generac was the first people he called. The government regulated utilities in my state kept the power on, I guess because they plan ahead. What can I say?

What state is that? lol Texas is huge, and has a large population. Just because Rhode Island doesn't have the same issues doesn't make it 'better'.

So your answer is you and your Senators don't do squat about anything. Okay.

What state is that? lol Texas is huge, and has a large population. Just because Rhode Island doesn't have the same issues doesn't make it 'better'.
Tennessee.

Tennessee.

The home of the Tennessee VAlley Authority. We don't have huge fFederal power subisidies here. Our grid covers a hell of a lot more territory than yours. You should take a geography class some time; yu will be amazed at how big states like Texas and California and Alaska are. We 6 times larger an about four times the population. Your state govt. would never have handled our problems, same as some idiot from Michigan couldn't.

The home of the Tennessee VAlley Authority. We don't have huge fFederal power subisidies here. Our grid covers a hell of a lot more territory than yours. You should take a geography class some time; yu will be amazed at how big states like Texas and California and Alaska are. We 6 times larger an about four times the population. Your state govt. would never have handled our problems, same as some idiot from Michigan couldn't.
The TVA turns money into the Federal coffers every year. It is a money maker, not a taxpayer expense, and we still have some of the least expensive power rates in the country, along with river navigation, flood control, wild life natural areas. TVA is an example of government that works.
1675837377656.png

1675837457837.png

1675837497239.png

1675837655159.png

1675837770224.png

1675838162803.png

1675838210171.png

The TVA turns money into the Federal coffers every year. It is a money maker, not a taxpayer expense, and we still have some of the least expensive power rates in the country, along with river navigation, flood control, wild life natural areas. TVA is an example of government that works.
View attachment 754970
View attachment 754972
View attachment 754973
View attachment 754974
View attachment 754975
View attachment 754979
View attachment 754980
All that noise, and almost half of TVA comes from the nuke plants. It's only 10% or so in Texas, some 60% comes from fossil fules, which have to be transported long distances. The FEds don't pay for or own any pipelines here. Your attempt at changing the subject fails fails to make a dent. All the ridiculous 'green energy sources' failed miserably here.

I can see it decades ago from Trumpers.

Scientists: We need the stop using asbestos. It is hazardous to our health.

Dems: ok. Let's implement policy to remove asbestos from future construction projects and require masks if working around it.

Trumpers: Commies! Fascists! They are taking away our rights. The global elites as trying to control us! Wahhhhh!

All that noise, and almost half of TVA comes from the nuke plants. It's only 10% or so in Texas, some 60% comes from fossil fules, which have to be transported long distances. The FEds don't pay for or own any pipelines here. Your attempt at changing the subject fails fails to make a dent. All the ridiculous 'green energy sources' failed miserably here.
Nuke is clean, efficient and dependable. You people should better diversify. Nuke is the way to go.

of course he is, he is now invested in induction cooking for the millions of dollar kick back he's gonna get from all the new stoves needed to replace them. Again, a political effort for destroying millions for their own pockets.

Forum List

Back