SOTU Feb 5th.

upload_2019-1-28_18-27-16.png

How is this a cave? I think it will change the great Douche Kim Um BS rocket man meeting in mid feb?

Pelosi didn't cave, Trump did. Trump said he wanted to give the SOTU during the shutdown, and Pelosi told him to delay it until after reopening the government due to security concerns.

Trump caved, and reopened the government. Pelosi kept her word, and now that the government is reopened, Trump can give his SOTU from the floor of the House.

Hate to tell you dude, but you got that backwards.

Pelosi didn't cave, Trump did. Trump said he wanted to give the SOTU during the shutdown, and Pelosi told him to delay it until after reopening the government due to security concerns.

Trump caved, and reopened the government. Pelosi kept her word, and now that the government is reopened, Trump can give his SOTU from the floor of the House.

I wonder if the great Douche can take the date? Nice, it will be after the Super Bowl 53 done.
On Feb 3rd.. LOL! I feel most people won't tune in.

Last edited:

She doesn’t have her airplane back. I would tell her she can have it on July 4th if she behaves!

She doesn’t have her airplane back. I would tell her she can have it on July 4th if she behaves!

What does Trump acting like a petulant child and canceling her flight have to do with the fact that even after he did that, he STILL caved?

SWEET

upload_2019-1-28_18-43-56.png

That I will review news that night.

I can hear the SOTU on Feb 5th....No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion, No Collusion,
etc. After every sentence SPEWED.

Last edited:
I think the squealing from the Democrats would be epic if the President just delivered the address on the steps of the Capitol Building, and then nailed a copy of his speech to the front door, sorta like Martin Luther.

What does Trump acting like a petulant child and canceling her flight have to do with the fact that even after he did that, he STILL caved?
At least he forced her to at least pretend she cared about those out of work

I think the squealing from the Democrats would be epic if the President just delivered the address on the steps of the Capitol Building, and then nailed a copy of his speech to the front door, sorta like Martin Luther.

I feel Mueller will be nailing the great Douche little orange hands to the Senate doors.
Kinda like Cicero's.

The only people he forced were those he forced to work without pay.

Petulance is telling POTUS he cannot give a speech in the HOR!

I feel Mueller will be nailing the great Douche little orange hands to the Senate doors.
Kinda like Cicero's.

How long have you had this "feeling" now? Two years? :laughing0301:

Here ya go. Especially for you...

A 3 week respite is caving?
Stick around, sailor.

Stick around, sailor.

I don't see closing Gobmint again will win anythang. So why do it again to just do a great Douche cave?
the great Douche should just issue a National Emergency as the Failure it is. And blame the courts if it fails.
And let the Mueller investigation change
the news cycle for the douche so the DOPer forgets the whole BS wall Spewings.

Stick around, sailor.

I don't see closing Gobmint again will win anythang. So why do it again to just do a great Douche cave?
the great Douche should just issue a National Emergency as the Failure it is. And blame the courts if it fails.
And let the Mueller investigation change
the news cycle for the douche so the DOPer forgets the whole BS wall Spewings.
He is giving congress three weeks! If they fail he will have every right and responsibility to declare an emergency. Ain’t a pen and a phone great?

FFS! Orange Douche SPEWS on Super Bowl Sunday.
Last year, however, Trump passed on a chance to appear on NBC's pre-game hours.

What can the great Douche Spew that 63% plus the people want to hear?

Hmm? Say,..... I, great Orange Douche will resign the office Feb 5th when over Russain Air space for safety?
I don't believe in US Government to honor our family Pardons by VP Dence?

upload_2019-1-28_20-28-3.png

upload_2019-1-28_20-28-57.png

great Douche SPEWS are just not that good. Just old spews BS.
Thanks for the warning orange Douche so to plan
a better party without you that day.

DYK: Tom won his first Super Bowl against the Rams. GO PAT'S

Last edited:

Are you aware that 3 times the Repubs in the house tried to pass a resolution to pay those workers and all 3 times the Dems shot it down. They didn't give a flyin' fuck about those people, even though most of them are probably Democrats.

Talking Point, RIP: House Democrats Defeat THIRD Bipartisan Effort to Pay Federal Workers During the Shutdown

Last edited:

Are you aware that 3 times the Repubs in the house tried to pass a resolution to pay those workers and all 3 times the Dems shot it down. They didn't give a flyin' fuck about those people, even though most of them are probably Democrats.
Guess the DOPers in Congress should tell the great Douche not to pick a fight it can't win.
So it looks like the Douche wants to do it again. To just CAVE. Guess the Douche needs that second kick by a donkey to learn. Let IT play McTurtle, enjoy.

That would be great!

Forum List

Back