Donald Trump Jr. has a nice MAGA .22 Rifle

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Hey man, nice gun.

"Donald Trump Jr has spent a relaxing weekend with his children, girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle, and his new rifle emblazoned with Make America Great Again. The President's first son showed off his very large firearm on social media, which has been engraved with his father's campaign slogan, the American flag, and his initials 'DJT Jr'. 'Range time. A little precision .22 to work on form. #weekend #practice,' the father-of-five wrote on Instagram as he posed with his .22 rifle and flaunted the custom design in a subsequent photo. Don Jr escaped the chaos in Washington DC and New York City over the weekend to enjoy quality time skiing and shooting with his loved ones.."

Don Jr shows off his custom .22 rifle with Make America Great Again inscribed on it | Daily Mail Online

9100640-6641619-image-a-2_1548710858558.jpg

9100642-6641619-image-a-1_1548710852600.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...om-rifle-Make-America-Great-inscribed-it.html

Is he weak in the arms and chest since he needs a bi-pod for a .22 rifle? Does he wait for the squirrels to cross his path or is he the big game hunter and he shoots yer dog?

Is he weak in the arms and chest since he needs a bi-pod for a .22 rifle? Does he wait for the squirrels to cross his path or is he the big game hunter and he shoots yer dog?

He's shooting at targets. I use a heavy Lead-Sled that's weighed down with sandbags. Everything takes up the entire back of a hatchback car when I have a range day.

He's shooting at targets. I use a heavy Lead-Sled that's weighed down with sandbags. Everything takes up the entire back of a hatchback car when I have a range day.
I still like my .22 six shooter with holster and I still ask the rabbit to draw but he never does...So I kills him..While he is running to make it a little more sporting. I grew up around guys that used 410/.22 over under rifle but it twernt my style..

My family were hunting, fishing camping nutzies we even skinned them animals and cured their hides and made crap out of it....What weed smoker would ever do without his deer antler pipe while in the woods?

Hey man, nice gun.

"Donald Trump Jr has spent a relaxing weekend with his children, girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle, and his new rifle emblazoned with Make America Great Again. The President's first son showed off his very large firearm on social media, which has been engraved with his father's campaign slogan, the American flag, and his initials 'DJT Jr'. 'Range time. A little precision .22 to work on form. #weekend #practice,' the father-of-five wrote on Instagram as he posed with his .22 rifle and flaunted the custom design in a subsequent photo. Don Jr escaped the chaos in Washington DC and New York City over the weekend to enjoy quality time skiing and shooting with his loved ones.."

Don Jr shows off his custom .22 rifle with Make America Great Again inscribed on it | Daily Mail Online

9100640-6641619-image-a-2_1548710858558.jpg

9100642-6641619-image-a-1_1548710852600.jpg

He’ll shoot his eye out

Forum List

Back