Sorry RW Loons, Hillary did not break the law according to FOX news

you guys are missing the point.....don't you realize how it must have infuriated fox news to say that!

First, I didn't hear the story, but I can promise you this. It IS ILLEGAL. PERIOD. All correspondence by a political official representing the government of the United States is bound by the Official Records act. For the SOS - who holds the same Security Clearance (how the hell she was ever approved for a security clearance boggles my mind) but nonetheless, for the SOS to circumvent the law and actually have control her own server is a direct violation of the law. Will she be prosecuted? Of course not. She is above the law. My God, wake the hell up America!
thing is- JEB did it as well. Karl rove did it. they're all scumbags including HRH no doubt. I would never vote for her because she believes its "her turn", among other reasons not to vote for a corporate dem. .

You have to love the fact that at any given time, there are nearly 50,000 lawyers in Washington, DC. Their primary purpose? (1) to influence law making (2) to find ways to "legally" circumvent laws and to protect their clients from prosecution.It's NOT about party. It's about MONEY.

The fact that she didn't violate any laws isn't going to keep the usual USMB rightwing nitwits from trying to spread the lie that she has.

Of course not... because 'everyone knows' that 'The Law' is a very subjective organism, which is up for interpretation by everyone and the people of the United States have no cause to know what the government says, or does... the government is King and God makes the King... 'Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's ... '.

(Everyone up to speed on the specious claptrap that serves as 'thought' for the lowly Euro-peon, posing as a US Citizen, as a means to promote Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle?)

Remember.......It's about what the definition of "is" - is.

you guys are missing the point.....don't you realize how it must have infuriated fox news to say that!

First, I didn't hear the story, but I can promise you this. It IS ILLEGAL. PERIOD. All correspondence by a political official representing the government of the United States is bound by the Official Records act. For the SOS - who holds the same Security Clearance (how the hell she was ever approved for a security clearance boggles my mind) but nonetheless, for the SOS to circumvent the law and actually have control her own server is a direct violation of the law. Will she be prosecuted? Of course not. She is above the law. My God, wake the hell up America!
thing is- JEB did it as well. Karl rove did it. they're all scumbags including HRH no doubt. I would never vote for her because she believes its "her turn", among other reasons not to vote for a corporate dem. .

Jeb is wan't a federal official...and I don't think rove held a cabinet post...so not bound by that law.....

Fox News Legal Analysts Hillary Clinton Didn t Break the Law Mediaite

“I’m going to say no, because at the time she did what she did when she used her own personal email, the law was very nebulous,” former prosecutorJonna Spilbor said in response to Carlson’s question about Clinton breaking the law. “It didn’t say you couldn’t use your own email, it said any government use of email had to be preserved. So what did she violate?” she asked. As long as Clinton can still retrieve the emails in question, Spilbor said, “There’s no law broken.”

I know this will ruin you temporary wet dream. But Hillary did nothing wrong. She will still be President in 2016.....:banana:

She seriously needs to take a rest. shes tired. by the time she made it into the white house she would be more mean and bitter than she already is

“I’m going to say no, because at the time she did what she did when she used her own personal email, the law was very nebulous,” former prosecutorJonna Spilbor said in response to Carlson’s question about Clinton breaking the law. “It didn’t say you couldn’t use your own email, it said any government use of email had to be preserved. So what did she violate?” she asked. As long as Clinton can still retrieve the emails in question, Spilbor said, “There’s no law broken.”

I know this will ruin you temporary wet dream. But Hillary did nothing wrong. She will still be President in 2016.....:banana:

Yo, a little early to celebrate don`t you think? They still need to go through her emails dunce! :cuckoo:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37491
the dunce of dunces speaks...

Wake the hell up to the fact that no crime will be committed until records are withheld or "lost" as they were when an estimated 12 million emails were magically "lost" from the RNC servers during the Bush administration. It's not even unusual for high ranking government officials to have their own servers as emails on government servers are subject to untimely leaks.

Damn you really must be desperate if you're quoting a Fox News analysts. The larger question is, was there classified information on that unsecured server she used? Since she controls access how will ever know? Unless the guy that hacked her has that info, do you think he's holding something back, say as an October surprise next year.

Jeb is wan't a federal official...and I don't think rove held a cabinet post...so not bound by that law.....
splitting hairs are we. Again, I'm not a corporate democrat supporter. I don't want anyone the two parties have to offer because of their entrenched cronyism. They merely take turns at the taxpayer-funded trough.

Yo, a little early to celebrate don`t you think? They still need to go through her emails dunce! :cuckoo:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37491
the dunce of dunces speaks...

Yo,
b60df3fc6314801d3f5eb76a9cf1989c.jpg

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Wake the hell up to the fact that no crime will be committed until records are withheld or "lost" as they were when an estimated 12 million emails were magically "lost" from the RNC servers during the Bush administration. It's not even unusual for high ranking government officials to have their own servers as emails on government servers are subject to untimely leaks.

Ah...I see... so then Lois Lerner and the Head of the IRS are going to jail? All private Email by government employees are MANDATED by law to be retained on SECURE government servers. Not some radio shack server in her bedroom. Now, YOU wake the hell up. Those emails are the property of the American people. NOT her royal highness.

splitting hairs are we. Again, I'm not a corporate democrat supporter. I don't want anyone the two parties have to offer because of their entrenched cronyism. They merely take turns at the taxpayer-funded trough.

No, not splitting hairs...following the law....if Florida has a law that jeb broke he should go to jail....and if staff of the President who aren't members of the government are covered by that law, then he should be in trouble as well........

Damn you really must be desperate if you're quoting a Fox News analysts. The larger question is, was there classified information on that unsecured server she used? Since she controls access how will ever know? Unless the guy that hacked her has that info, do you think he's holding something back, say as an October surprise next year.

Indeed. Guaranteed that if there is ANY information worth a damn on that server, it is long gone by now. That is the way those good old boys from Arkansas roll, don't ya know!

Did you lefties not get the memo....apparently the word has gone out to your minions in the democrat controlled media....they are actually saying hillary did something wrong......so....it is okay....you can admit to this one.....your Borg Queen says it is okay......

Aren't you the people that say Fox isn't fair and balanced? Yet you get your best news from there. Interesting.

If you have lost this member of the Borg Collective...have you lost the entire hive.....?

Has Hillary Clinton lost MSNBC s Lawrence O Donnell Hot Air

Not all Democrats are, however, as forgiving of Clinton’s display of contempt for the law in pursuit of the preservation of her own privilege. On Thursday, MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell revealed his frustrations with Clinton’s actions in strikingly stark terms. He asserted that, not only is this a real scandal and a deliberate attempt to circumvent the law, but it is a violation of the principles that serve as the foundations of liberalism itself.

Soooo....the Borg Collective is turning on sevenofhilary......

ROFLMNAO! When they can't make a valid contest, they just MAKE IT UP! (FYI: The Republican National Committee is not a function of the US Federal Government.)

Forum List

Back