Sorry RW Loons, Hillary did not break the law according to FOX news

Fox News Legal Analysts Hillary Clinton Didn t Break the Law Mediaite

“I’m going to say no, because at the time she did what she did when she used her own personal email, the law was very nebulous,” former prosecutorJonna Spilbor said in response to Carlson’s question about Clinton breaking the law. “It didn’t say you couldn’t use your own email, it said any government use of email had to be preserved. So what did she violate?” she asked. As long as Clinton can still retrieve the emails in question, Spilbor said, “There’s no law broken.”

I know this will ruin you temporary wet dream. But Hillary did nothing wrong. She will still be President in 2016.....:banana:

Dontcant use her personal email account for classified information.no doubt she did, being that she enevr used her secure state dept email. So yes she did break the law:thup:

Are you actually excited about Hillary? Tell me how to do that.
Does anyone get 'excited' about any politician?

Many of us have never voted 'for' anyone – only against.

I agree...and it is very sad. All politicians have a sleazy underbelly. It is just some are sleazier than others. But what you gonna do? It is what it is....
True.

But given the scum that constitutes much of the right, the decision is easy come election day.

same here. She's a corporatist puppet just like 96% of the Repubs. She's Repub lite. Wish she would just take her $$$ and go away.

Finally, something that you and I can agree on. I was under the impression that we kicked the Royals out of this country 200+ years ago? Please, no more Clinton's or Bush's.
true. We don't agree on much of anything but people didn't fight & die to turn this great nation over to dynasties of paid-off puppets.

I agree...and it is very sad. All politicians have a sleazy underbelly. It is just some are sleazier than others. But what you gonna do? It is what it is....
True.

But given the scum that constitutes much of the right, the decision is easy come election day.

Sometimes,it comes down to "Which snake should I vote for?"

same here. She's a corporatist puppet just like 96% of the Repubs. She's Repub lite. Wish she would just take her $$$ and go away.

Finally, something that you and I can agree on. I was under the impression that we kicked the Royals out of this country 200+ years ago? Please, no more Clinton's or Bush's.
true. We don't agree on much of anything but people didn't fight & die to turn this great nation over to dynasties of paid-off puppets.

It's a nice thought, but unfortunately, it's far too late. Doesn't matter who the candidate is - they have already been bought and paid for. This country, and it's claim of "freedom" is nothing more than a dream that is quickly turning into a nightmare. And the worst is yet to come.

I guess it isn't a illegal to be an absent minded woman. Otherwise the jails would be overflowing.

Not nice to say that about Scott Walker, Jeb Bush, Mitt and others.
Democrats are the REAL transphobes.

So, its okay with you that Rs have done the same and worse but you want Dems held to a higher standard.

Gee, how shocking.

:rolleyes:
So voting for inept women is ok because the republican candidates are absent minded transsexuals, cool story bro.

True.

I guess so but I will not be voting for her in the primary and maybe not even in the general unless she can change my mind. Getting about sick of voting for pretend liberals.

The fact that she didn't violate any laws isn't going to keep the usual USMB rightwing nitwits from trying to spread the lie that she has.
Sorta like how the House didn't break any laws by having BiBi speak and how the Left was so silent about it.

Or is it more like how Lerner still isn't in jail?

It's a nice thought, but unfortunately, it's far too late. Doesn't matter who the candidate is - they have already been bought and paid for. This country, and it's claim of "freedom" is nothing more than a dream that is quickly turning into a nightmare. And the worst is yet to come.
exactly. You won't get to be president until you are vetted by the entrenched power structure which includes, but is not limited to, a foreign lobby.

you guys are missing the point.....don't you realize how it must have infuriated fox news to say that!

First, I didn't hear the story, but I can promise you this. It IS ILLEGAL. PERIOD. All correspondence by a political official representing the government of the United States is bound by the Official Records act. For the SOS - who holds the same Security Clearance (how the hell she was ever approved for a security clearance boggles my mind) as the President, but nonetheless, for the SOS to circumvent the law and actually have control her own server is a direct violation of the law. Will she be prosecuted? Of course not. She is above the law. My God, wake the hell up America!

Last edited:

yep. The war is over and we the people lost.

“I’m going to say no, because at the time she did what she did when she used her own personal email, the law was very nebulous,” former prosecutorJonna Spilbor said in response to Carlson’s question about Clinton breaking the law. “It didn’t say you couldn’t use your own email, it said any government use of email had to be preserved. So what did she violate?” she asked. As long as Clinton can still retrieve the emails in question, Spilbor said, “There’s no law broken.”

I know this will ruin you temporary wet dream. But Hillary did nothing wrong. She will still be President in 2016.....:banana:

ROFLMNAO! Adorable... .

you guys are missing the point.....don't you realize how it must have infuriated fox news to say that!

First, I didn't hear the story, but I can promise you this. It IS ILLEGAL. PERIOD. All correspondence by a political official representing the government of the United States is bound by the Official Records act. For the SOS - who holds the same Security Clearance (how the hell she was ever approved for a security clearance boggles my mind) but nonetheless, for the SOS to circumvent the law and actually have control her own server is a direct violation of the law. Will she be prosecuted? Of course not. She is above the law. My God, wake the hell up America!
thing is- JEB did it as well. Karl rove did it. they're all scumbags including HRH no doubt. I would never vote for her because she believes its "her turn", among other reasons not to vote for a corporate dem. .

First, I didn't hear the story, but I can promise you this. It IS ILLEGAL. PERIOD. All correspondence by a political official representing the government of the United States is bound by the Official Records act. For the SOS - who holds the same Security Clearance (how the hell she was ever approved for a security clearance boggles my mind) but nonetheless, for the SOS to circumvent the law and actually have control her own server is a direct violation of the law. Will she be prosecuted? Of course not. She is above the law. My God, wake the hell up America!
melodrama much?

yep. The war is over and we the people lost.

Indeed, and it will begin to become clearer and clearer in the near future. Honestly, "We the People" lost years and years ago. Power hungry "politicians" saw to that.

melodrama much?

Nope. Worked for the DIA for 22 years and ran Security Checks. I KNOW the law.

Yo, a little early to celebrate don`t you think? They still need to go through her emails dunce! :cuckoo:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
what-difference-does-it-make.jpg

The fact that she didn't violate any laws isn't going to keep the usual USMB rightwing nitwits from trying to spread the lie that she has.

Of course not... because 'everyone knows' that 'The Law' is a very subjective organism, which is up for interpretation by everyone and the people of the United States have no cause to know what the government says, or does... the government is 'duh peoples' and 'Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's ... '.

(Everyone up to speed on the specious claptrap that serves as 'thought' for the lowly Euro-peon, posing as a US Citizen, as a means to promote Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle?)

Forum List

Back