Sorry Callahan, you no longer have the most powerful handgun in the world.

Looking for something with a bit more stopping power ...

DavyCrockettBomb.jpg

Let's nor argue until we try these weapons out at the upcoming antifa rallies. We have enough communists to worry about in Red China, NoKo and Russia. We could do without communist assholes like that over here.
Excellent idea, a target rich environment.

Revolutionary muskets or flintlock pistols could do the same so we're not talking major progress.

Meet the Metal Storm handgun. It fires three 9mm rounds before it recoils. Excellent groupings.

Thats cool and all but I want a little spread.
No sense in putting two more rounds through the same hole.

Wonder if they could get it timed just right so the rounds came out during the recoil giving it a two inch spread or so?

Meet the Metal Storm handgun. It fires three 9mm rounds before it recoils. Excellent groupings.

Wonder if they could get it timed just right so the rounds came out during the recoil giving it a two inch spread or so?

I think it's more for armor. A Kevlar vest will stop a 9mm, but I doubt that it would stop 3 of them in the same exact spot.

I think it's more for armor. A Kevlar vest will stop a 9mm, but I doubt that it would stop 3 of them in the same exact spot.

Soft armor maybe.
AR500 plate would stop it easily. Dont know if the ceramic could take that many hits in the same place or not but I'd bet it could if you're only using a 9mm.

Forum List

Back