Sorry Barry, But We At Fox News Are Not The Problem...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Once again, the always candid and spot on Neil Cavuto hits it out of the park...​

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, the always candid and spot on Neil Cavuto hits it out of the park...​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdmtJCEWPA

He is a major player at Fox and an awesome, educated, intelligent, fair and balanced person. I DVR him. What a productive guy and all the while working hard, with a serious medical condition, multiple sclerosis. No slacker, Neil Cavuto....:clap2:

"Neil Cavuto serves as senior vice president, anchor and managing

editor for both FOX News Channel (FNC) and FOX Business Network (FBN).
He is anchor of FNC’s Your World - the number one rated cable news
program for the 4 p.m. timeslot - as well as the FNC Saturday show
Cavuto on Business. He also hosts Cavuto on FBN weeknights at 8 p.m. In
addition to anchoring daily programs and breaking news specials on FNC
and FBN, Cavuto oversees business news content for both networks and
FNC’s weekend business shows, including Bulls & Bears, Forbes on
Fox, and Cashin’ In.

"The Wall Street Journal has called
Cavuto the “best interviewer in broadcast business news,
” and
MarketWatch has deemed him “the very soul” of the FOX Business Network.
Financial author James Glassman has named him “the best interviewer on
TV, period.”

much more on this man: Neil Cavuto | Biography | Fox News

I lie Fox News and I watch all of their shows often. I believe them to be above board and not like all of the other news stations that cater to the liberal left.

I lie Fox News and I watch all of their shows often. I believe them to be above board and not like all of the other news stations that cater to the liberal left.

I would say so too, and there's nothing in Cavuto's comments in the vid that anyone can dispute either.

Someone ought to force obama to watch it.

America is a freedom loving country and Fox is free to present BS all day long. Nothing wrong with that - unless you count misinformed watchers as a problem. Most don't. What I do find interesting is that Fox has never broke a story. They are a tool of republican and corporate policies which means they are not about news, but about slanting other investigative news agencies. Others will appeal to the equivalency comeback, but in this case it does not work.

'Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare'

'UPDATE I re-reported a Fox News segment on Obamacare -- it was appallingly easy to see how it misleads the audience'

Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare - Salon.com

It's the lies and right wing propaganda from Fox that's the problem.

America is a freedom loving country and Fox is free to present BS all day long. Nothing wrong with that - unless you count misinformed watchers as a problem. Most don't. What I do find interesting is that Fox has never broke a story. They are a tool of republican and corporate policies which means they are not about news, but about slanting other investigative news agencies. Others will appeal to the equivalency comeback, but in this case it does not work.

'UPDATE I re-reported a Fox News segment on Obamacare -- it was appallingly easy to see how it misleads the audience'

Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare - Salon.com

how DARE you asses call the people who watch Fox, misinformed. and what do you call people who watch PMSnbc? informed viewers? that's why their rating are in the toilet... and they aren't a DNC mouthpiece
then you post Salon and there is nothing but garbage, lies, hate and left spinning propaganda from them, nothing informative out of that place
you all are a real piece of sleazy works..none of you on the left can ever be accused of being FAIR or Balanced...unbalanced with hateful propaganda is more like it

Last edited:

how DARE you asses call the people who watch Fox, misinformed. and what do you call people who watch PMSnbc? informed viewers? that's why their rating are in the toilet... and they aren't a DNC mouthpiece
then you post Salon and there is nothing but garbage, lies, hate and left spinning propaganda from them, nothing informative out of that place
you all are a real piece of sleazy works..none of you on the left can ever be accused of being FAIR or Balanced...unbalanced with hateful propaganda is more like it

Seems to me, you are making our case for us. FOX has TONS of cable watchers...eating up their lies and propaganda. People on the Left don't go for that as easily, thus the lower ratings for MSNBC.

Thanks for the confirmation.

More like the low ratings for the leftist outlets are because the low info voters on the left are too busy watching Honey Boo Boo or Amish Mafia..
Neil Cavuto has a much better grasp of the issues than the Idiots like Maddow or Mathews, the lapdogs of the left.

Well, I see the board leftard, activist smear machine showed up and tried to deflect, but not one single legitimate dispute to a word Cavuto said.

Looks like a win for Fox News and Cavuto.

Fox news is not responsible for the failings of bad policy as Neil correctly points out. I find it absurd to think that one media outlet could be responsible for these failings. More of the victim mentality of the left. "it's not my fault, it's the fault of those who disagree".

Seems to me, you are making our case for us. FOX has TONS of cable watchers...eating up their lies and propaganda. People on the Left don't go for that as easily, thus the lower ratings for MSNBC.

Thanks for the confirmation.

and it seems to me you are still just a hateful little joke who believes you on the left's shit doesn't stink and so superior above others.... you do nothing anymore but troll
thanks for the confirmation, AGAIN

Last edited:
Fox news is not responsible for the failings of bad policy as Neil correctly points out. I find it absurd to think that one media outlet could be responsible for these failings. More of the victim mentality of the left. "it's not my fault, it's the fault of those who disagree".

So the keep telling us. Every time they are caught in a lie.

ObamaBots are now getting desperate

so here comes the Fox news, Rush, etc

old boring tactic of theirs

zzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back