Soros-Funded Poll Finds Biden In Deep Doodie

It's all over for Piss Pants .
Will be interesting to see how the Dumbos lose him without becoming a bigger world wide joke than current .

Fancy having a nominal US President whom other State leaders simply refuse to speak to , or just give minimum courtesies for the sake of politenerss .

Democrats are turning against Biden. The idiot is stuck on stupid across the board on his policies and rank and file Democrats have had enough of his shit.

This could mean that Biden definitely needs a presidential war to bring back his popularity.

Iran next? The situation with the apartheid regime isn't going as well as is expected.

Only 37% approval. A four-year-low.

I feel like I should have pity for old bastich but -- I just hate him so incredibly much.
Vote for the fraudster. He'll save the world if you pay him enough.

Doesn't matter. They will just find someone else that will say and sign what they are told to. Biden isn't a president, he is just a tool used by much more powerful and rich people.

Ole Potatohead don't need any of them voters, He has vote counters in the big Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

He's still gonna beat Trump. :)
He could if the Democrats can manipulate the vote as they did in 2020. And you're proud of that?

Given that nobody can name a single thing initiated by ?he Biden administration that has made anything whatsoever better for anybody other than the very rich and other countries and terrorist groups, however corrupt, that benefit from leftist policies, you're proud to vote for him again?

How sick is that?

He could if the Democrats can manipulate the vote as they did in 2020. And you're proud of that?

Given that nobody can name a single thing initiated by ?he Biden administration that has made anything whatsoever better for anybody other than the very rich and other countries and terrorist groups, however corrupt, that benefit from leftist policies, you're proud to vote for him again?

How sick is that?
No votes were manipulated. Stolen. Cast fraudulently. Harvested. Tilled. Rotered.....
Your man lost. You couldn't deal with it so you screamed.
Now?...you're on your way to losing again n 2024...legitimately.

Forum List

Back