Soros-Funded Poll Finds Biden In Deep Doodie

No votes were manipulated. Stolen. Cast fraudulently. Harvested. Tilled. Rotered.....
Your man lost. You couldn't deal with it so you screamed.
Now?...you're on your way to losing again n 2024...legitimately.
Nice diversion from the question that I doubt you'll ever answer.

Nice diversion from the question that I doubt you'll ever answer.
"He could if the Democrats can manipulate the vote as they did in 2020. And you're proud of that?"

This question??? How old are you?...Five?:auiqs.jpg:
Yes, I voted for the legitimately elected President of the United States in 2020 and will do so again in 2024.

Again...I ask..What are you, five?

Yup, but most importantly 306 electoral votes!
MAGA
The American economy is less and less insulated to outside problems. It takes more and more government printed fiat currency to keep people afloat. More and more Americans are treading water, and this also affects people around the planet as we export some of our issues and they do not like it. The reserve currency we have is slowly in decline.

Listen to this voice poll...

Oh yes there is no end to leftist immorality is there. But you probably wouldn't post the video of all the Trump supporters in MAGA hats who greeted him at the airport and inside and outside the courthouse. And it was the Secret Service, not his handlers, keeping the hecklers at bay. And you won't show video or news accounts of the capacity crowd of thousands who filled the gymnasium to hear him speak after he filed his paperwork. Some leftists are really pathetic in their TDS.

Oh yes there is no end to leftist immorality is there. But you probably wouldn't post the video of all the Trump supporters in MAGA hats who greeted him at the airport and inside and outside the courthouse. And it was the Secret Service, not his handlers, keeping the hecklers at bay. And you won't show video or news accounts of the capacity crowd of thousands who filled the gymnasium to hear him speak after he filed his paperwork. Some leftists are really pathetic in their TDS.
Lock Him Up!

"He could if the Democrats can manipulate the vote as they did in 2020. And you're proud of that?"

This question??? How old are you?...Five?:auiqs.jpg:
Yes, I voted for the legitimately elected President of the United States in 2020 and will do so again in 2024.

Again...I ask..What are you, five?
You are confused Moon Bat. You did not vote for the "legitimately elected President".

You voted for the sonofabitch that used the Pandemic (caused by his Chinese buddies that made him rich) as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. That allowed Potatohead to steal the Electoral College Delegates.

He is an legitimately appointed President. He will never be a real President.

You are confused Moon Bat. You did not vote for the "legitimately elected President".

You voted for the sonofabitch that used the Pandemic (caused by his Chinese buddies that made him rich) as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. That allowed Potatohead to steal the Electoral College Delegates.

He is an legitimately appointed President. He will never be a real President.
306 to 232. Legit.

And he will win again next year.
That's gonna suck, won't it? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back